Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
-
Report: Patriots owner Robert Kraft facing prostitution charge Posted by Darin Gantt on February 22, 2019, 11:58 AM EST Getty Images Patriots owner Robert Kraft has been named in a Florida prostitution sting. Jupiter Police Chief Daniel Kerr said Kraft was among the individuals caught at a “spa”, and was charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution. The 77-year-old Kraft owns a property in the Palm Beach area. Via WPTV, Martin County Sheriff William Snyder said earlier this week about 100 men would be arrested. “The tentacles of this go from here to New York to China, in Florida from here to Orange…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Oh boy. It is clear that Pace and Nagy are staying, and they affirmed that Trubisky is their guy today. Even worse, when they, and Ted Phillips spoke, they mentioned the offense as a whole, giving examples of bad routes, bad QB choices, bad play calling, and unproductive running. Literally EVERYTHING but the OL. Now I understand, this may mean they are in the market for OL and/or QB and they dont want to telegraph that. So it's hard to read them. But we can look to this past season to see what they adjusted and what they didn't. Apparently, they all have each other's backs. The only possible leadership move this year would be to fire Pace if he wo…
-
- 19 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
Trubisky's debut sure made the rounds and turned heads last weekend. At PFF he made their preseason week 1 team of the week. If he keeps up the level of play he showed last Thursday he's going to make a lot of "experts" eat large quantities of crow pie. We Bears fans have long suffered through poor QB play, it's exciting to think we possibly could finally have a legit franchise QB. No one will care about the move up one spot to take him. It is only one preseason game, and it was against 2nd and 3rd stringers, but a lot of "experts" talked a lot of crap about the pick, and how it all went down. PFF Preseason week 1 team of the week
-
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Story here. Won't that just drive some of the haters here nuts? I'm sure rooting for Brandon to be right.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I've seen lots of the Fanspeak mock drafts, and sometimes they seem worthwhile. Other times, however, there are ridiculous scenarios like a top 5 guy slipping to the Bears at 14. I'm just not sure they're reliable enough to be a valuable tool. I did three, with varying approaches, just to see the results. Draft #1 (S First, BPA > need) 14 S HAHA CLINTON-DIX ALABAMA 51 DT DOMINIQUE EASLEY FLORIDA 82 CB LOUCHEIZ PURIFOY FLORIDA 117 DT ANTHONY JOHNSON LSU 156 G JON HALAPIO FLORIDA 183 RB DE'ANTHONY THOMAS OREGON 191 S VINNIE SUNSERI ALABAMA Review: I didn't intend to go so heavy with SEC, but that's how it worked out. I'd like this draft a lot.…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Here's my not-so-serious attempt at making a draft board for the Bears that would have a list of great names for all fans. To be honest, I wouldn't be terribly upset with this draft. 1st - Colt McCoy, QB, Tex - I have never heard a name sound more like a quarterback name 2nd - Phil Loadholt, OT, OU - Just admit it...he has a cool name. 3rd - Fenuki Tupou, OG, Oregon - It's about time the Bears brought in an Islander. 3rd - Javorskie Lane, FB, Tex A&M - Javorskie is cool on it's on, and sounds like a Bear player's name. But the last name of Lane as a FB is like having Dunk as a basketball player's last name. 4th - Stryker Sulak, DE-OLB, Miss - How do you…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
NFL Films best of the coaches on the sideline Notice it's the best. If Lovie were in there, it would be a lot of mumbling and stuff about "braaaains".
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Link. Although the Bills are reluctant to use cap space since they are actually a small market team, after last year, this is a good signing. Sort of helps replace London fletcher, bolsters a LB corps that was very weak after Pos got injured, and he's only 28.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Very well respected, I don't mind this move at all. He has received a lot of praise from players and coaches.
-
- 14 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
So with the seahawks win we await the winner of the GB Philly game. Both teams we faced in the regular season with a win against the higher seeded team. I am torn at who I would rather see in Chicago.
-
- 13 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
"We consider him a four-phase starter,” said special teams coordinator Dave Toub. “That third running back has to be that guy. We can’t have a third running back that’s sitting on the bench not playing special teams. It’s valuable. We showed that the last few years with Garrett. So that’s the role that we need that player to be.” http://www.chicagobears.com/DailyBlogs.asp...G_DATE=08/17/11 This stament has me going now on CHester Taylor being gone maybe as soon as he has good showing in the preseason.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
The first link is what I would do if I were in command of our draft choices. This was with the Fanspeak draft site http://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/draft.php?d=tilnzn I addressed our defensive needs first and then random players I think contribute to our team. This group is how I see it playing out for Emery. I think Emery will trade down and this is how it played out. Traded with SF for our 1st, we got the 30th pick, 2nd,3rd and a 7th 1st-Pryor/FS- he was still there and was 2nd rated S 2nd-a-Quarles/DT-he has been linked to our teams draft 2nd-b-Trutt/DE/DT- he was still sitting there and was considered with the first round pick 3rd-a-Hyde/RB-…
-
- 12 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
danpompei 28 minutes ago Giants college scouting director Marc Ross will not be brought back for 2nd Bears GM interview. That's the guy that I thought had the most intrigue.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Devin, you are and forever will be, ridiculous! We love you! Thank you so much for all the joy!
-
- 12 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Capt'n obvious's to one another. Olin Kreutz on Aaron Rodgers 'I still own you' comment: 'I'd like to punch him in his face'
-
- 12 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
There are tons of info out there about football, Bears, draftees. These are some of the sites I respect/or like for better or for worse. Draft Countdown- player rankings Watlers football- general information Matt Mller/BR -general knowledge and rankings Over the Cap- salary info PFF- stats PFT- always seems to be first with football breaking news Draft breakdown-tape of players GBND-player rankings, general info Our Lads- scouts take on draftee valves Here is the latest draft projection for GBND 1-Shelton/DE/Wash 2-Kikaha/OLB/Wash(didnt realize he played with Shelton 3-Harris/FS/Virgina I could live with that draft with ant…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
The first game of the season of course it's some of the same. Two turn overs and a lot of bend but don't break D. Things don't always change that much from one season to the next, even with all new coaches. But one thing that did change. Not one sack against one of the best front 7's. Yea, not one sack. And with 80 percent of the O. line changed from last year. And two GD rookies on the right side. That is not the same old same old by anyones stretch! Not just because of the Oline. But the fact that they did not get one sack, first game of the season, five out of six O.L. changed, with two rookies as starters. That alone should be enough to raise hell!
-
- 10 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/208272-...8-09-nfl-season Article on 10 interesting facts from the 08-09 NFL Season. I thought it was pretty crazy about the Flacco/Ryan and the Ryan Grant 1 million dollar incentive bonus one.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
-