Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. per Jay Glazer's twitter.

  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Butkus rips Bears, wonders if Lovie is lame-duck Oct 19 10/19/2010 9:40:27 AM | More Bears Hall of Famer Dick Butkus had some pointed remarks Monday about his former team's struggles on offense according to David Kaplan of the Chicago Tribune. "(The offensive line) is awful," said Butkus, in town to promote his "I Play Clean" foundation to educate athletes about steroid abuse. "The Skins and whoever else they play have to be looking at tapes today and licking their chops. The Bears have their hands full. "It would be different if it was just the left tackle blowing a block every other time. But this is the left guard, then the right tackle .…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...medium=referral I like the idea of versatility at a reasonable price.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. Started by lemonej,

    When I left training camp this summer I was preaching gloom and doom! The team started to win some unexpected games and I got false hope because what I forgot to remember was that depth after starters was going to be a problem. Jeremey Langford also made me forget because he looks like the future at RB. The problem is that when we as fans need to have the Bears website open to the roster to figure out who is on the field at the beginning of games points back to my original thoughts back in the summer. I personally hope that they shut down everyone that has had nagging injuries and truly find out who needs to be here going forward! With all the 1 year contracts this could…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Started by Wesson44,

    While looking at the HOF game I said to myself.....hummmm we play the Cardinals this year and if that is what they have to show as a team, then we shall win that game with ease. I know its early but their QB situation is a mess(now one is hurt) their backs cant stay healthy,and the have two maybe three stars on D with the CB Peterson one of them.

  6. Started by adam,

    Woo hoo, 10 wins, Division Champs, playoff-berth, and knocked GB out of the playoffs!

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    4 years, $31m, $17/18 guaranteed. per Jay Glazer Not surprising. That's what Forte should accept.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. Started by madlithuanian,

    Plain and simple...I do not like what I see. No identity. No soul. No talent. No wins. The coaching is poor. I just find myself where I felt with Trestmans' last year... No hope... I stand defeated as the Bears are... Embarrassed. Yes, as all our rivals like to say, the Bears still suck. I have zero expectations for the remainder of the season.

  9. Started by GakMan23,

    ESPNChiBears Jeff Dickerson Filed to http://t.co/mnFHigRV1y: #Bears ask KR/WR Eric Weems to take pay cut. Will be released if he declines, per sources.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    hasnt missed a game since 2007. Carimi goes to LT?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Started by adam,

    The team needs to make 2021 a reset year. Get rid of Phillips, Pace, Lazor, Furrey, Ragone and Pagano at a minimum. If you keep Nagy, tell him he is the HC only and the new OC will run the offense and call plays. Do your best to purge the roster, even consider taking on dead money this year to make 2022 better. If 2021 is going to be a reset year, let Nagy coach it as his final chance. If he doesn't improve, you don't waste a year on a new coach. Cut Leno, Massie, Hicks, Skrine, and Graham. Look to trade Jackson, Fuller, and Mack. The team will probably be stuck with the boat anchors of Quinn, Foles, and Trevathan in 2021, but all will be gone in 2022. You do n…

    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Started by AZ54,

    I can't imagine anyone giving us anything for him even if the draft is relatively weak at TE. https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2020/4/21/21229441/chicago-bears-report-adam-shaheen-on-the-trade-block-nfl-draft-2020-trey-burton-ryan-pace-tight-end

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Who's planning on going? Saturday was a blast last year. No pressure if you miss a 6th or 7th round pick, well a little, but being there is awesome. Great weather, downtown, nfl buzz. If anyone plans to go and want to meet for a bit, I am in.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. Was it the year Thomas Jones & the Medicine woman signed on opening day? I believe Moose signed before FA even started. I mainly ask, because every year during this weekend, I'm glued to the Radio & computer waiting to hear big news, and it never happens.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    had a slightly above average year with 8 Sacks and 57Tackles.... 6'3 270.... hes 28 with only 4 seasons...kinda weird

  16. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php Stephen Gilmore: pretty sure i had him coming to us in my mocks earlier (in 2nd though) Jeff Allen - up and down on him.... seems versatile

  17. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000042...with-buccaneers He is having a falling out in Tampa and had a lot of success in San Fran. At 30, he won't be expensive and my guess is we will eventually sign him.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Ravens back out of the deal - will be interesting to see what the new going rate for Crosby is.

    • 36 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    We got the first , who is second. 1.Bears release Brett Basanez, sign him to practice squad

  20. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    It's been exactly 12 years today that the greatest football player ever passed. Boy do I miss you.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.