Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
There is news that arguably the worst OT in the league has signed with the Seahawks.Have fun Matt Flynn.
-
- 11 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
-
Who didnt love Melton making fun of Matthews??? Only thing that went wrong was the oline gave him 4 sacks tonight...
-
- 0 replies
- 572 views
-
-
If Cutler is not injured, the Bears have already qualified for the playoffs. Clearly, he is the most important part of the offense. No matter how much I like Forte, he is not the center of the offense and can be replaced. The Bears have run the ball very well without him the last 3 games. My point is I would not pay Forte what he is asking for. I would tell him the previous offer is on the table. He can sign that or we will franchise him the next two years. Bottom line, they have to improve the OL and WR core on this team. Someone said in another post that RBs are a dime a dozen. Forte is a very good RB but not an elite RB ala Chris Johnson or Adrian Peterso…
-
I believe we really don't need to see either Walker or Harris play the rest of the yr. I would rather see Izzy, Kennedy, and the 2 new tackles get the reps to see what we have from them for next yr. Hell, on passing downs put Alex in the middle as we have done in the past. Peace
-
- 15 replies
- 6.2k views
-
-
First, let me say it has been a joy watching him all these years and I am glad he tied the return touchdown record today. That being said, he has clearly lost a step and I would not pay him more than the veteran minimum next year to return. Peace
-
- 7 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
Matt Forte is a stud. I loved this guy coming out and he reminds me of Brian Westbrook- he can catch it and run it, and he could have 3 TDs so far rushing. This guy is going to be our back for a long time now, barring injuries. Thoughts?
-
- 8 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
-
MItch is a heck of a teammate. He's a really good dude and it's easy to root for him. He's also better than 99% of the people that play QB in the world. However, he's not better than the vast majority NFL starting QBs. I wish it would have worked out for him but it didn't. Where he was drafted was not his fault. I wish him all the best going forward. Drafting QBs is a crapshoot. The year Cade McNown was drafted, there were 5 QBs taken in the first 12 picks (Tim Couch, Akili Smith, Donovan McNabb, Dante Culpepper and McNown). Three of the five were complete busts. All the draft analysis I read had Trubisky as a top-10 draft pick. Pace obviously loved all the …
-
- 9 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
not sure who is more of an idiot... Lovie, Cutler, Martz... WTF!!! No way can we beat NO, Atlanta... no chance in hell Not one running play in 3 possessions... assholes
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Just watched a video where they said Whitehair was definitely playing inside at OG. Maybe C. I'm not sure about this pick now. Is he a Slausson replacement? Is he a Grassu replacement? Doesn't matter the scenario, there is one problem remaining... No LT to push Leno. Leno may end up being the worst starting position player on the team this year, and that's not something you want in your LT.
-
- 25 replies
- 6.5k views
-
-
Matt Toeaina #75. He made 2 outstanding plays stuffing Peterson for losses. He has only been on the roster for 1 week and has made a very nice impact. Cross DT off the list of needs for next yr in the draft. Peace
-
- 21 replies
- 7.2k views
-
-
Pace talked a lot today about drafting players with top intangibles, who fit the positive "vibe" in the locker room, and wanting to immediately get better. I'm taking that to heart here when I try a draft that makes sense and that Pace might be trying to pull off based on that criteria. I'm assuming no trades, though I'm sure the Bears would love to trade down in the first and then back into the first to get Kizer. 1) Jamal Adams, S, LSU - Clean medicals, solid player, and reportedly one of the best leaders LSU has had in a decade. Hooker is a better pass defender, but Bears were worse in run defense than pass defense last year, and Adams is a better pass defender t…
-
- 13 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Two years after I started watching Bears football games, the longtime coach decided to re-retire and turn the reigns over to a first time head coach and his defensive coordinator. The resulting season was an injury riddled underacheiving season for the team. The star player got injured and the starting QB got injured and on the last game of the season a game in which if the Bears won they had a chance at the playoffs and in the 4th qtr an interception was thrown in the endzone to end the Bears chances. The year was 1968, the star player was Gayle Sayers who suffered a season ending knee injury(see Brian's Song), the starting QB was Virgil Carter who had replaced Jack…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Today the Seahawks have signed FB Eddie Williams to their 53-man roster today. It was confirmed that he has been signed and TE Dominique Byrd has been released to make room for Williams on the roster. Yes the same Williams we cut
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
It's still slow in Bear talk, so I'll do my 4th Mock draft. Pick your favorite or make one yourself. RD1 Rodney Hudson G Florida St. RD2 Terrell McClain DT USF RD3 Terrance Tolliver WR LSU RD4 Rashad Carmichael CB Vir Tech RD5 Jake Kirkpatrick C TCU RD6 Nathan Enderle QB Idaho or RD1 Corey Liguet DT IL RD2 Titus Young WR Boise St RD3 John Moffitt G Wis RD4 Tim Barnes C Mizzou RD5 Mistral Raymond CB USF RD6 Alex Henery P/K Neb
-
- 13 replies
- 4.3k views
-
-
It is a chilly afternoon and I am mocking the afternoon away. Hoping there will be some trade interest. Going with Cleveland as that partner, we get #12, 3-#77, and a future 3rd and they get Cooper. I still think we are best off getting a OLB or NT/5T that will help elevate the players around them. 1 -Danny Shelton NT - Getting an anchor on the D line and picks makes sense. Shelton will not only draw double teams, he will clog the middle of the line forcing runs outside and he will push the QB out of the pocket. 2-Sammy Coates WR - Coates may currently be a one trick deep threat, but he is also a physical blocker. He has speed to take the top off and incredible st…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I was just on nfl.com and they had their can't miss plays of week 4 and Hester's record breaking return wasn't one of them And nothing with Forte also.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Forced Fumble, Rushing TD, return for a TD. Good to see him thriving in Atlanta and i felt he would be motivated against his father figure in Lovie.
-
- 2 replies
- 776 views
-