Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
-
- 22 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
NFL is investigating the FA signings of Saquon and Cousins per shefty. Expecting loss of draft picks - potentially more severe for Falcons vs. Eagles. Some swirling reports that maybe the Giants/Vikings actually pick up the lost picks. Would Falcons lose their 1st rounder (or will it be a lesser pick or a future pick) and beyond that - will Vikings potentially get that pick. Could have major implications on Bears positioning - especially if NFL set a tone and took away #8 pick (I would be shocked - I'm expecting something like a 2nd or 3rd rounder if they wanted to come down hard).
-
- 17 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I thought he may have when I saw it live...
-
- 5 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I was probably most impressed with one thing from this game...Cutler manning up and saying he should have put the ball on the back shoulder (on the pick to Jeffrey). For all of Cutler's pro's, his biggest inability in my opinion has been his overall leadership qualities and the fact that historically it is everyone but his own fault. Maybe I'm crazy but I felt like in the post-game this was one of the first times he's taken full responsibility for his actions. I also heard an interview from Forte on NFL network earlier this week where he commented that Cutler is a lot more mature this training camp (said it must be the fact that he's married and had a kid). A more m…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/numbers-jay-...-151043344.html
-
- 7 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
The Bears signed Josh Morgan a WR from Wash via SF
-
- 10 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason...rity-is-tenuous Leaders on the team need to lead. Not bitch. Emery has put Trestman in a predicament in a few instances IMO.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
If word gets out that he's open to coming to the NFL, there's my top HC choice. Think he'd be the next Pete Carroll.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I want to create a new thread to capture thoughts on players in the Senior Bowl. We have quite a few comments scattered around different threads which keep morphing into new topics. This will make it easier to reference comments on players as we move through the combine and into the draft, or even post draft. I'll start with a Cyclone as a player to watch: Will McDonald. He is going to be tough for us to scout because Iowa St. used him in a 3-5 front and he was typically lined up more like a DT/DE. I've watched him in a lot of games and he's a good football player, great hustle. He just always looked over matched or out of position going head on with OG/OT …
-
- 16 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
On looking at our current roster, who are the blue chip players? Here's my list.... Wright, Jenkins, Kmet, Moore, Allen, Williams, Sweat, Dexter, Stevenson, Johnson, Gordon and Brisker. I'm counting twelve. Polian says 14. We are getting close. If we hit at nine, it's 13 possibly. Maybe 14 will develop under the radar. IMO, 13 is a shock. Very cool future for our team...
-
- 15 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Here is the link to his proposal for the offseason. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J9pgRpj...dit?usp=sharing …
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
-
Landing Justin Fields added a new chapter that no one knew was coming. We figured this book was ending with the Red Rifle leading the Bears down a tanking season with hopes of landing a top 1-3 pick next year. Could you imagine going through that scenario and then the top QB prospect is from North Carolina. That would have been a nightmare. The magic that just happened guaranteed a sequel. As I look at this team and it's new needs, next season I am thinking they are looking for a WR and CB as high priority (2-3). It would be nice to get another WR with size and also find a solid replacement for Fuller. Then (5,6, & 7) S, OLB, ILB, & DT are all needs the D …
-
- 6 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Can i get some corner or safety blitzes, i'm tired of blitzing up the middle and nothing happens. Can I also get some more run plays, even if we don't get a first down at least we use 3 minutes of time possesion instead of using 50 seconds, AND punting, AND letting our defense rest for one minute, AND giving the opposing QB more time which equals more chance to put up points on our tired D. Also cutler does more bad than good.I always get chit for putting cutler down,but he is not right for the bears. I want a great defense that can rely on the offence to use up some clock, a QB that doesn't need to be the higest rated, just one that will not make many and big mistakes, a…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
So the Seachikens finish the regular season with a loss to Atlanta. Now that is building momentum for the playoffs! Then again, they are IN the playoffs. But I don't think they are going anywhere but home after their first game.
-
- 0 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...hernia-surgery/
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I happened to be looking for where I could pick up a copy of Trestman's book, seems it's only sold at Amazon.com but when I go to the item page the kindle version (which I don't have a kindle) is 14.95, but the paperback version list two used from 172.20? Why is it 15 bucks as a digital book, and 172 bucks paperback? This does't seem right, does anyone know where to pick up a copy that's more realistically priced?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
So i wanted to see Packer's fans reaction to this so I searched "Packers Messageboard" in google and came up with http://www.packerchatters.com/4ums/index.php?showtopic=14050 Here are some of my favorites so far
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
For years we've been terrible at covering RBs on pass routes. If we want to win tomorrow we better shutdown these short passes and screens. Bring the CB up closer to the LOS (listen up Nate) while the safeties better be smart because the Eagles can go deep as well. On offense I see the opposite needing to happen. We're going to get blitzed all game long. They'll use their blitz to stop our run game and if we pass they'll be in Orton's face. To counter this we need to let Forte swing out of the backfield and let Orton float the ball to him. Forte's good enough to make one defender miss and get a big gain. If Dawkins comes up on a blitz (here's where it w…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
A backup but we need the depth somewhere. Hope that lock down Hicks, would make for a good offseason.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.4k views
-