Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by azbearsfan,

    What are your thoughts? http://www.chicagotribune.com/site/newspap...0,5407012.story

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    Somebody might have already brought linked here already but just in case, Grouchy is keeping his eye out. http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/story?id=0...mp;confirm=true

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. This is an interesting way to start the new season. I’m sorry but... http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001032437/article/packers-matt-lafleur-tears-achilles-playing-basketball

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Started by adam,

    If he lands in the NFL, I wouldn't be surprised if it is in Tennessee with Mariota. Here is a rundown on what he did to the Eagles: Traded away: Nick Foles and LeSean McCoy Traded for Sam Bradford and Kiko Alonso Signed via Free Agency: DeMarco Murray, Byron Maxwell, Darren Sproles, and Ryan Mathews Released veterans: DeSean Jackson, Trent Cole, Cary Williams, Evan Mathis and Todd Herremans Allowed Maclin to leave via free agency http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14462075...adelphia-eagles Bears relation.......Gase may be a candidate for the job.

  5. Started by madlithuanian,

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doug_Atkins

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  6. Emery pretty much confirms what we already knew - with these two moves, the Bears get a lot of draft flexibility and are more likely than they otherwise would have been to trade down. I hear the 49ers have 14 draft picks - might be a good place to start. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,4807079.story

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3187691.story No, not the wrestler

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. http://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=skjensen skjensen #Bears have re-signed S Craig Steltz, according to league source. Good move

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...riment-is-over/

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune....y-practice.html Zack Bowman, hopefully hes fine for preseason. This is what happens when you consistently draft injury-prone college players

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Offense: Total Yards: 10th PPG: 2nd Yards/Play: 5th 1st downs/Game: 12th 3rd down %: 21st Penalties: 3rd least penalized Sacks: 3rd (only 12 allowed) QB Hits: 10th (allowed 38 hits) ------------ Defense: Total Yards: 26th PPG: 29th Yards/Play: 31st 1st downs/game: 19th 3rd down%: 26th Sacks: 28th Takeaways: 4th Defensive TD's: 5th All I have to say is: Can you imagine this team if LAST YEAR's defense was playing for them with the offense they have now? A year too late it seems, which goes back to the day Phil Emery was hired. He came in under the condition that he had to keep Lovie for a year. I said it was stupid when …

  12. Started by jason,

    While most of us are all about DE, S, CB, QB, there hasn't been much talk about OLB as a selection. 1. Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson 2. TJ Watt, OLB, Wisconsin 3. Cooper Kupp, WR, EWU 4. Justin Evans, S, TX A&M 4. Rasul Douglas, CB, WVU 5. George Kittle, TE, Iowa 7. Mack Hollins, WR, UNC Read his rationale here. I don't like doubling up on WR, but that's a different take than we've been seeing lately.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Started by bradjock,

    The Bears are one of eight teams eligible to be forced to be on Hard Knocks. So if no team wants it, HBO/NFL gets to choose one of those eight teams. That would easily be the Bears. Aside from the fact we are the biggest single team market. Angles include Jared Allen, The Black Unicorn, Cutler/Kirsten Cavalleri, Peanut . . . that would be huge. I know the Bears would hate it and management would so no. But I'd love it. I'm currently not an HBO subscriber but I'd sign up to see that.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Just heard on the news

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Started by Stinger226,

    I think this is an interesting site because we all have different opinions. How boring would that be if we all agreed on everthing. As far as I go, I will jump in alot with just ramblings, sometimes just to batter, but have a lot of admiration for Lemonej for his will thought out responses. Others that put alot of thought into blogs are Mad L., and I hate to say it Jason, dont always agree with him, but he does hmework. In saying that , Others have insight and am glad this site is available. I usually jump in at the end of the season because of the I am a big draftnik, during the season I play a lot of FF leagues and dont have that much computer time to spend. I am a long…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Started by Stinger226,

    I like everybody on here but have issues with one. Everybody sees that , I dont really care what he thinks. I dont want to piss everyone else off so after fantasy season , if you guys want me to leave , I'm okay with that. Im not asking anyone to pick a side but if it bothers everybody, I'm not sure there is another way. I have tried to be civil in this matter but if someone thinks every comment is secreting referring to him, i can't do anything about that. . Just let me know. If you want this conflict to end, i will hold no animosity towards anyone. Someone needs to step up. So far Mongo and Killz have voiced their opinions, I get it, its not personal in any w…

    • 22 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Started by Connorbear,

    Check the bottom of this article. Shaw had a great game and Toub was amazed. Double Z said on the SCORE earlier today that Shaw scored 41 points based on Toub's system which broke the previous record (32 by Brendon A). http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,7169006.story Peace

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Started by Stinger226,

    With all the talk about tools like Burress, jail time up in the air, Matt Jones, drug problems following him, and Marshall, women abuser, how about someone normal? These three are all talented but have issuses, I would like to throw another name in the hat, Drew Bennett. He is a big guy at 6'5", and doesnt have a criminal record. He has had some lnjuries the last two years, but his three years at Tenn, he averaged 61 receptions, 907 yards and 6 TDs. He has the ability to move the chains, in his last 217 receptions he has 158 first downs. He is not the glamour guy that some of the tools are, but is a vet, has been productive, and capable of having an impact from day 1. We …

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Started by Mongo3451,

    Braxton Jones is in year three and is regressing. We haven't been told anything about the neck injury he sustained last year, but something is clearly wrong. He is trying to catch his opponents instead of striking out at them. He is constantly too close to Caleb in the pocket. A QB can feel this. Jones is not giving Caleb any room to side step for throwing and/or running lanes. Something has to change with his approach, because he bloody awful. I'm interested to see some of Seattle's tape from last year to see if it's a Waldron, Braxton or Morgan thing. Crazy thing is Darnell Wright is doing the same thing.

    • 16 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. Started by AZ54,

    No news on the much anticipated new WR coach. I guess it's addition by subtraction with Drake being gone.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.