Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I'm just looking at some footage from the Cowboys game, and able to watch certain players rather than the ball on the second look. Gosh Leno is terrible. Just awful. I think if you had to find one player to blame the whole season on, he might make a good candidate. Of course it is more than one player, but Leno is probably the worst player at any position on our team. YUCK!
-
- 10 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
So I watched "A Football Live" about Bradshaw. I had forgotten how much bad press he got the first few years for being alot like Mitch. Not football smart, slow to process, bad choices. But also how they both have some of the same traits. Strong arm, able to avoid the rush in the pocket. Even some of the same team traits. God D, hopefully a stronger running game this year. Some good choices to throw to. No not saying the Bears have the hall of fame roster the 70's Steelers had, but we have some above average players. Maybe Mitch does need a longer time to get up to speed and someone that makes him dig a little deeper. I also think he still needs a slump buster. …
-
- 9 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Man that was really some kind of free agency by Pace and the Bears. Excited we addressed a lot of needs heading into the draft.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Im doing a job here in Canton, Oh and I will be at the Hall of Fame tomorrow (Saturday 13th) at like 1100. Not sure if anybody lives around here or may have had a trip scheduled. I figured if anyone was around or would consider driving to come to kick my ass, haha, it would be cool to meet some TalkBears (and bearstalk) companions. Anyways, Ill have a bears T-shirt on so. Take care guys
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I have had several requests to lock the Webb thread so that it will roll off the page and we can get onto more important issues, things like the 2013 Bears and trying to make the playoffs. If anyone has major objections I can open it back up. Hopefully we can bury this and move on.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
We picked up a TE that was waived by Jets Chris Pantale. Was a first year and doesnt have any stats.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
-
After the surprising selection of Callahan as the 7th best NB in the NFL by SI.com now we have Ike Taylor naming Fuller and Porter as the 5th best CB tandem in the league. I happen to like Ike, although I don't always agree with his analysis. While this doesn't mean either is a top 10 CB it is at least an indication that there was some good steady play on both corners in the 2nd half of the season. The merry-go-round at SS and lack of good play at ILB last year certainly didn't help either of our CBs. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000067...nerback-tandems There were plenty of plays late in the season where I thought Porter was playing too far off h…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
...I just hope they play hard, tough, smart and get a win. Go Bears!
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
WOW. I know it was a 1 yard run but damn, he blew Jared Allen up! http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/10/16/ja...on-jared-allen/
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10268780...y-chicago-bears Good stuff! Congrats AJ!
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...-sign-anywhere/
-
- 7 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Currently the Bears have nine picks: 1.11-1250pts 2.41-490 3.72-230 4.103-88 5.138-37 6.167-24.6 6.186-17 6.188-16.2 7.198-12.2 Here's my challenge. Come up with a trade back scenario based on another team's needs that would net the Bears at least 12 picks. The more complicated the better (as long as it's realistic). Then make your mock with those picks. Trade 1: CHI(1.11-1250pts) for STL(2.43-470pts, 2.45-450pts, 3.76-210pts) - STL feels the heat and trades up for their QB of the future but makes the big splash by not giving up their 1st. Trade 2: CHI(2.45-450pts) for PHI(3.77-205, 3.79-195, 6.170-23.4) - The Eagles don't have a secon…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
The Bears have 4 more games before their Week 7 early season bye. 3 home games and the only road game is 3 hours away in Indy. There may not be an easier stretch of games all year. The combined record of the 4 teams is 0-8. @ IND 0-2 (Richardson is boom or bust, plays into Bears strengths on defense, weakest defense faced so far potentially missing Buckner) vs LAR 0-2 (decimated with injuries, no Kupp or Puka, -37 Pts Diff) vs CAR 0-2 (just benched Young, have been outscored by 60 pts in 2 games) vs JAX 0-2 (might be 0-5 or 1-4 by the time the Bears play them with HOU, BUF, and IND up next) The Bears really need to go into their bye 5-1, at worst 4-2.
-
- 15 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
-
- 8 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
To whom it may concern. I quit with cable or Direct TV several yrs ago. I just have the internet and an antenna . I do a couple streaming services. The only NFL games I dont get are on ESPN. Last yr I subscribed to NFL+. It was 40 a year and I got every primetime games, and access to non area games on all devices but not TV. This yr NFL+ premium for 80 a yr allows you to watch the NFL network, The RedZone and access to all games being played on all devices plus TV. Can watch all games in reruns and access to all 22 narrative games. I use to pay 140 a month, now my TV and internet with a couple streaming services is 60 a month. 80 for the yr seems like a good deal for me…
-
- 18 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Last night on twitter greg cossell talked about 2 WRs that he likes according to what he sees on tape. Both have mid to late rd selection type grades currently Aaron Mellette, Elon - greg likes him for his size, great hands plus athleticism at 6'2" 217 lbs. Also has deceptive movement for a big. Check out his stats and they blow u away. I would love to look at this guy in the 4th Conner Vernon- Duke-- very good route runner w/ understanding of how to use vertical stem to breakdown cushion and separate. 1 concern is that he's a bit of a 1 speed receiver w/o much burst. But very good hands and great feel for subletives of route running. He's 6'0 196 lbs and …
-
- 7 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) - Rashied Davis figured there's not much more he could do to solidify his role and, for that matter, a spot on the Chicago Bears' roster. Devin Aromashodu had an idea. "I sent flowers to all the coaches, to keep me in mind," he said Tuesday. More important is staying in sight. With one preseason game left against Cleveland on Thursday, these are uncertain times for many Bears players. Particularly at wide receiver, one of the biggest question marks on a team with playoff aspirations - and where the third slot is open. Now that Jay Cutler is behind center, the Bears finally have a franchise quarterback to go with one of the game…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Bears assistant's son is top Cover-2 corner prospect By Vaughn McClure The National Football Post did an interesting breakdown of this year's draft prospects. The player atop the list of Cover-2 corners stands out: Jarius Byrd of Oregon. He is the son of Gill Byrd, the Bears assistant defensive backs coach. The Bears are in the market for a cornerback, and Byrd -- who declared early -- seems to be an ideal fit. Byrd, a three-year starter, had 17 career interceptions, one off the school record. Nathan Vasher might not be in the mix next season and the Bears need another corner alongside Charles Tillman, who is recovering from shoulder surgery. Corey Graha…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
None of us on here are pro scouts or work for a NFL team so we have to take our opinions as little valve in the scheme of things. The draft always intrigues me and spend a lot of time checking out draft sites, mock drafts,ect. and would have made different choices at every point of the draft, but it is like a hobby for me and not my job. I have liked what Emery has done in FAgency and will have to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait and see how this draft class turns out. McCellin-I as well as others seen him in a OLB spot but that doenst mean he cant play DE in a down position, What I like, his name is easy to spell, football instincts, high motor, speed, foo…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-