Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Decided to really focus on him tonight and I'm not overly impressed. Doesn't run hard all the time and seems to be coming out on 3rd down, which I don't get if he's a top pick.
-
- 19 replies
- 3.7k views
-
-
Do we kick the tires? Seems like a low risk signing, and he is still fairly young.
-
- 0 replies
- 880 views
-
-
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ivp1i I don't know how long this will stay up but it is a pretty cool look at how teams rank players. They nailed a bunch of evals but also whiffed big on a few, ie Antonio Brown and Chancellor. Not Bears related but I thought it was cool nonetheless. Bears tie in, check out eval on Claussen.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Link This is the most pathetic organization in sports.
-
- 10 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Raiders linebacker Kamerion Wimbley has half of his salary to be paid by the Radiers. They are in trouble with the cap space situation and may cut him What do you think about getting him to replace Roach?
-
- 6 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
First and foremost I have to say that there is something different with this coaching staff. Week to week I keep seeing improvement in the quality of play, both individual and team (i.e. being in the right position). As of right now we have the 7th ranked defense in terms of yards given up per game. That is surprising to me. The offense is way back in the low 20's but has still been productive with Cutler at the helm. Normally when you get new schemes either offense or defense there are learning curves and mistakes but there are also plays that you run that other teams aren't prepared for. Around the 4th game is when the surprise starts to wear off and teams f…
-
- 10 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Dolphins | G. Wilson agrees to terms Thu, 26 Feb 2009 04:16:20 -0800 Alex Marvez, of FOXSports.com, reports the Miami Dolphins have agreed to terms with free-agent S Gibril Wilson (Raiders). Terms of the deal are not yet available. One less Safety to choose from.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3323683.story Now this would be interesting if he bolted for Oakland after accepting the OC job.
-
- 17 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
-
Gosh, I feel like I just posted this a week ago, and here I am posting it again? I must need to quit drinking or something. That being said, with the exception of a gimpy Orlando Pace, Barnes was the only real upgrade to St. Clair. So lets hope we ink St. Clair soon. Here's the story from PFT. They make some unflattering remarks about Barnes that I was not aware of. I guess it explains why he was still available March 14th: RAIDERS REEL IN BARNES Posted by Mike Florio on March 14, 2009, 6:58 p.m. Earlier today, our friends at RaiderBeat.com reported that talks between the Raiders and tackle Khalif Barnes were back on, and that a deal could soon be do…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Linkity. Seems like a few of the higher ones are signing early this season compared to the last couple years.
-
- 4 replies
- 2k views
-
-
If this goes down I'll be LMAO. They could have just paid Mack. Not that I'm complaining because I still like having Mack. https://www.walterfootball.com/nflhotpress/article/Raiders,-Jaguars-Close-to-Ngakoue-Trade
-
- 4 replies
- 1k views
-
-
1 game and rightfully so. http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...ed-one-game-pay
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
This is awesome. I dont' want to ruin the surprise.
-
- 2 replies
- 981 views
-
-
Hey, a football game! Something new to talk about!
-
- 18 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7668243/...k-st-louis-rams MERCY!!!
-
- 36 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
ChitownMan just sent me a message about going to the Rams game and tailgating. I think it would be great to get everyone on here together for a pregame party. I tailgate in the premium south lot for every game. If anyone else is interested in getting together let me know! GO BEARS!
-
- 1 reply
- 849 views
-
-
Offense: Overall Gase did a good job especially considering he had to work with a limited Alshon Jeffrey and Royal was out again. There are still gaps on the roster that need to be fixed but more on that later. Considering what he's working with on our Oline, WR, and the backup RBs (not that they were a problem) against a very fast defense he called a good game. He stuck with running the ball late when everyone knew it was coming. Cutler: Rarely did he have more than 2 seconds in the pocket before he had to avoid pressure. Despite all that he kept his cool and moved around well enough to extend some plays. Other times when it wasn't there he just folded…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Per Twitter NFL - Jason LaConfora Dont know much about him, but starter for 4 years Will be released after not accepting deal restructuring this year $6M
-
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
RAMS SIGN RICKY MANNING Posted by Michael David Smith on August 31, 2008, 3:36 p.m. The St. Louis Rams have agreed to terms with cornerback Ricky Manning today as they continue to shape their secondary a week before the start of the season. St. Louis also claimed safety Brannon Condren off waivers from Indianapolis. The Rams released tight end Richard Owens to make room for Condren and will have to jettison one more player when Manning signs his contract, which, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports, will happen tomorrow. Manning was released by the Bears on Tuesday. He played in 31 games and started 11 after signing a free-agent contract with Chicago in 2006…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-