Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=518351 Mike Florio Profile | Archive | E-mail Florio Bears coach, GM are at a crucial crossroads E-MAIL PRINT COMMENTS 18 WATCH THIS TOPIC Posted: February 16, 2009 Last year, four downtrodden franchises made stunning turnarounds. And one of them made it to the Super Bowl. For most of the other 28 NFL teams, the appropriate reaction should be, "Thanks for nothing." With parity and the salary cap already eroding the five-year plan to three, at best, owners could be getting even more impatient in the wake of the resurgences of the Falcons, Dolphins, Ravens and Cardinals, who…

  2. Started by Noots,

    INJURY REPORT AND IMPLICATIONS Minnesota Vikings (3-3) at Chicago Bears (3-3) By Michael Nudo Minnesota is 3-1 since Gus Frerotte took over at quarterback (AP Photo/Ann Heisenfelt). BEARS OFFENSEcolor> vs. VIKINGS DEFENSEcolor> Wide receiver Brandon Lloyd has missed the last two games with a knee injury. The Bears are not optimistic about Lloyd’s return for this week’s game, either. Devin Hester (11/153, TD) and Rashied Davis (10/138, TD) have played well during Lloyd’s missed time. Marty Booker has also made some big contributions. Running back Matt Forte has a mild thumb injury but isn’t expected to miss any time. Reserve guard Terrence Metcalf …

  3. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Vote.

  4. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    To the "TalkBears" family, all my best during this Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Holidays. Hopefully this finds you all where you want to be in life and spending it with those who mean the most to you. Like in real families there are squabbles and disagreements. So is true here at the Talk Bears forum. I find myself, as I age, that my patience grows thin and I tend to spout off as if suddenly striken by Tourettes. Whatever the case may be it is clear we all love (that too strong a word?) our team. I am thankful that they are currently 7-3. I am hopeful they continue to win more than lose. After this year will my, Jason's or Brian's opinions matter? …

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Started by Stinger226,

    As my mind goes and I study more I have a new game plan for today anyway. We resign Scott, Louis, Melton, Roach. We pick up in FAgency Wheeler MLB.Bushrod LT, Donnie Avery WR In the draft I found a trade partner Cinn. They have two second round picks and have needs of a #2 WR and a MLB. So we trade our #20 for for #37 and #84 in the third round. Also a #6 as they have two in that round. #2 (37) Zack Ertz-TE-Stanford Need a definite upgrade at TE #2 (50) Larry Warford-OG-Kent A LG that will start from day one #3 (84) Kevin Reddick-MLB-NC A productive LB with speed #4 Brian Schwenke-OC-Cal Could take Garza spot as much as next…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...146,print.story

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Started by Pixote,

    10 Man Practice Squad Announced I'm Happy to see Ryan Nall signed to the PS. I hope he gets moved up ASAP.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Started by adam,

    Nice signing, formerly of the Seahawks. I almost posted about him this morning after reviewing FA RBs. Was thinking Ware, Coleman, or Davis would make sense and now this. I like the signing, it reminds me of Trey Burton last season. "Davis ran 112 times for 4.6 yards per carry and caught 34 passes on 42 targets"

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. Started by Mongo3451,

    I saw a video of the injury occurring. His left leg slipped while he was cutting. He looked to be in significant pain. I hope it's not torn.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Started by Connorbear,

    I still hope the NFL does something with this (at least fine him). He's a drill rod and needs to be put in his place. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/cs-08...1,1524922.story Peace

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...bears-since-87/

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    The defense has only given up 3 TD's in 2 games. Prior to the year, everyone had this as the Bears weakness. Positives: -Peppers has been really good. -Melton has 3 sacks already. -Wooton has been solid. -McClellin is on pace for 12 sacks. -Briggs is still really good and Tillman hasn't lost a step. -Jennings...Pro Bowl? Negatives: -Paea hasn't done much. -DJ Moore seems like he's regressed. -Conte still isn't healthy, it doesn't seem. -Urlacher still isn't 100% and it's showing a bit. So, more pros than cons.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Started by Stinger226,

    We just signed McMannis to a two year deal, I suspect for his ST play

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Started by 'TD',

    “He earned it,” coach John Fox told reporters Wednesday before practice. “It’s not something we handed him for any particular reason other than he earned it.” http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...82-fd0230b38256 Nice positive read

  15. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Bears just announced he's suspended starting immediately for 10 games due to violation of PED again. Have to think the bears cut ties with him soon. What's tough to think of is the team made for him a captain even after he was suspended last season

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Started by Stinger226,

    I am trying to do my homework on GM candidates since I have today off. Record since Ross has been involved the drafts 2014- 6-10 2013 7-9 2012 9-7 2011 9-7 won SB 2010 10-6 2009 8-8 2008 12-4 lost division title It the last 4 years of drafts only 2 players arent in the league anymore 19% are primary starters 40% are primary backups Notable picks: Beckhum-WR Richburg-OC Pugh- OT Randle----WR Wilson-----RB Amukamara-CB Pierre Paul-DE Joesph- DT Nicks-------WR Brown------RB Beatty-----OT Until I compare with other GM candidates, not sure it stands up, but to compare to ours…

  17. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    One target in last two games (it was a catch by the way). That is absolute insanity. Waldron and offensive coaching staff is really irking me. Just like start of season where they went completely away from him…we come off the bye and the guy who catches everything thrown at him literally has 1 target in 2 games. Insane.

    • 15 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Started by adam,

    Here is a list of our acquisitions, players re-signed, players lost, and remaining free agents: Free Agent Additions Chase Daniel - QB - knows system and Pace, good pickup Tyler Bray - QB - knows system coming from KC, makes sense Allen Robinson - WR - coming off injury, but ceiling is pretty high, clearly our #1 (about time) Taylor Gabriel - WR - versatile WR, can line up anywhere, will be fun to see with Cohen on the field Trey Burton - TE - not a ton of production for the contract, but upside is there, Burton-Shaheen should be a fun TE Duo. Aaron Lynch - LB - played for Fangio, should be an immediate upgrade Cody Parkey - K - look a real kicker …

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Started by Uncle Buck,

    I thought there was some good efforts today, some players showed they are who we thought they are. I’m not disappointed backing into the playoffs but going forward something I think needs to change organizationally. We know GB is the standard bearer, so given that has Teddy, Pace & Nagy really closed the gap. I don’t think so , so why not change something.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. Sure, he had an off the field incident, but the guy can produce and is probably a much better fit in Martz offense than Rice. I'm calling it now, Bears will sign Santonio Holmes!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.