Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...eam-in-chicago/

  2. Started by Stinger226,

    We're back in business if we win Sunday.

  3. I knew they had been bad, but not this bad. Guess Dave Toub was really a genius after all.. Joe D will be out of a job at the end of the year if this keeps up.

  4. Started by Pixote,

    Seeing the way he is using TE Sheffler and dreaming on what kind of season Greg Olsen will have in 2009

  5. Started by Pixote,

    Reality Hits Quickly for the Bears Seldom do I read an article on one of the Chicago sites that I do not get pi$$ed at when reading, but this article I can not find any points I disagree with. A good article for all of us starving for football to begin!

  6. Started by Cutsizzle,

    They mic'd Jay Cutler up during the Carolina Panthers game. Some good things to see him being vocal as a leader and a couple funny comments here and there. Good watch overall. http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/10/05/ja...panthers-10111/

  7. Started by bradjock,

    David Haugh retweeted Wootton "I'm excited to start new chapter in Minn!"

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Started by madlithuanian,

    The kid rocks! 2 "Peanut" punches on top of his excellent game! Wow...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. collins He's supposedly being questioned about the death of his ex-girlfriend but is not a suspect at this time. I think his stock is going to plummet several rounds after the Hernandez trial. Thoughts?

  10. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1764705...ikely-4-6-weeks Peace

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Started by adam,

    Now the oldest player on the Bears roster at 32, with only 7 players 30 and older. Porter and Royal are two of them and potential cuts this offseason. The only free agent we brought in this year over 30 was Demps.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. good packers news to help us revover from two straight lossed.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/CHICAGO-BEARS-MATT-FOR...056269377163192

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Started by adam,

    Here is a list of NFL QB's drafted from 2015-2019 and the number of games with 20 or more passing attempts (College/NFL): 2015 Mariota: 39/55=94 Winston: 25/59=84 2016 Prescott: 32/55=87 Goff: 35/50=85 Wentz: 18/48=66 Brissett: 24/23=47 2017 Watson: 30/32=62 Mahomes: 29/25=54 Trubisky: 14/29=43 2018 Mayfield: 44/21=65 Jackson: 34/14=48 Rosen: 29/15=44 Darnold: 24/17=41 Allen: 19/15=34 2019 Jones: 33/6=39 Murray: 15/8=23 Minshew: 24/8=32 Haskins: 15/0=15 Of the 18 QBs listed from 2015-2019, Trubisky has the least amount of games in college with 20 or more passing attempts. Counting college and NFL games…

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Started by AZ54,

    https://www.nfl.com/news/bears-acquire-wr-jakeem-grant-in-trade-with-dolphins It appears we are done with Webster and in walk Jakeem Grant. Which version are we getting as the quote below from his old coach doesn't make me optimistic? This is relatively low risk as it's a 2023 6th Rd pick but the "get more draft picks" crowd won't be happy. His skill set mirrors Cohen's quite a bit, likely less shiftiness more long speed. I can't see us keeping both on the roster long term. https://www.thestar.com/sports/football/2021/10/05/ap-source-dolphins-send-jakeem-grant-to-bears-for-2023-pick.html “Obviously Jakeem struggled a bit. ... He’s been very productive…

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Started by Wesson44,

    IMHO we can be the Colts next week if we do two things on offense and one on defense. On offense if we can run the ball and control the clock we stand a great chance of winning .....due to the way the Colts are built. They don't have the massive line up front, they use lighter speed guys similar to what we have so they can be blocked out of plays. So if we pound the ball inside and use the 2 TE set we can run on them to the outside. Secondly their corners and LB are not speed guys so we can get Olsen/Davis underneath open and Bradley/Hester/Lloyd open on deeper routes. Also with their speed up front screens and draws will kill them. Not to mention that Sanders and Freene…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    I believe one of cutlers problems is he does not pump the ball. I've always got on the Bear's qb for not pumping the ball. P.Manning does it up to 3 times a play sometimes I'm always see Big Ben do it, Farve,Brees and many other do it consistantly. I believe 2 red zone ints could of went for td's if he'd pump it once.I know our line sucks,but there are times where I'm yelling at cutler to pump the damn ball,it works, it works, it works. It's all the little chit that seems to not be tought that pisses me off. I can hadle mistakes, but the little things that never seem to be a fixture just irritate me. I talked about a few of them the other day ago here but do not want to r…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Started by bradjock,

    We obviously aren't happy with our DE play, and plan A was to use our top draft pick early to develop a guy we hoped could be the answer . . . not only did Adams die, but our season went in the crapper making it a really high 2nd round pick. Ugh. So how do we fix our #1 priority? Since it's an uncapped year I'm guessing some team will go nuts and give Peppers way more then he deserves. Kampman's name comes up a lot but he's more of a situational pass-rusher like Mark Anderson. The only other name I've heard mentioned if Kyle Vanden Bosh who's had 7.5 sacks over the last two years (and we thought Wale's 6.5 last season was pathetic.) I'm guessing if we though…

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Started by Mongo3451,

    Pernell McPhee's in the best shape ever? That's news to Bears DC Vic Fangio http://es.pn/2wcO8il via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

  20. Started by AZ54,

    I don't want him on our team regardless of draft round. You don't fail the biggest interview of your life like this. He doesn't appear to have done any workouts prior to the combine. 14 reps on the bench press and then today it was painful watching him run.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.