Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I have digested so much information, I need to make some comments before my hair turns completely blonde,and I become confused. I think the Bears want to draft a DE in the first round, with choices in order,Coples,Ingram,Merculis,Jones, Perry. There should be one of them there at that spot, so what will change that. If Reiff drops, I think they like him a lot and will draft him, leaving DE for the second round. Choices for second round: Branch, and Curry, I think in this situation they take Branch. The possiblity exists Jones may drop so he would be the choice. If Cox or Brockers drops, I think stong possiblity exists they grab one of them, and go back…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
This video will pump you up and has a good overview of an intense practice session. Take note that this team is on a mission as they bring it in after practice with the familiar chant from 2006 1..2..3.."MIAMI"! I think we are in for a special season and should be able to match up with anyone in the NFC. Reaching the Superbowl in Miami is not out of the realm of possibilites. http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/mul...lip=Y&rn=11
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I live here in Colorado and seen Cutler tear it up on the bootlegs with Denver. But we never run it. Every team we played (I've seen all games) runs it against us with success, until we slow or shut it down. But we don't want to run these type of plays because the other team might figure it out after we have success with it. That's the mentality of our coaches "Well we don't want to run it because they might figure it out after awhile". Remember a few years back Lovie said we stop running certain succesfull plays because they were going to stop it sooner or later #*!^@%^#*!!!!!!. And the cover 2 is outdated. The way we play it,it's their 11 ofensive guys against our 9. …
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...ew-linebackers/
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
If Poles wants to secure his job for the next 10 years he will get him to come to the Bears....that is if Sean isnt retiring. On espn 1000 this morning Kap said Payton told Pace to NOT take the Bears job, they are a shitty org. Hes not wrong. lol
-
- 10 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK QB – Ryan Dinwiddie – Winnipeg Blue Bombers Calgary Stampeders 28 @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers 32 Highlights / Key Stats: In his regular season CFL debut, Ryan Dinwiddie led the Blue Bombers to their first victory of 2008 by completing 24 of 39 passes for a league-high 450 yards and throwing the game winning touchdown. Dinwiddie capped-off a last minute drive by completing a perfect pass to Romby Bryant in the corner of the end zone. He also rushed six times for 26 yards. Dinwiddie finished the game with a passer efficiency rating of 110. On the season Dinwiddie has completed 44 of 72 (61.1%) for 677 yards,two touchdowns,…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/554261179564978177 I wish they still had Orton, it would be interesting to see what Orton can do in Trestman's system if he is hired as OC.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
About 44 hours from the start of the first round, here's what I would do if I was the Bears: *Trade down - #29 for a high/mid 2nd, high/mid 4th, and 7th (unless Carimi or Liguit falls, I don't see value for the Bears)** 2a. Orlando Franklin, OT/OG, Miami - An immediate starter somewhere on the line, Franklin brings a nastiness sorely lacking on our offensive line. 2b. Drake Nevis, DT, LSU - Nevis isn't a great fit on a lot of teams, but he's a perfect fit here to replace Tommie Harris. 3. Mason Foster, LB, Washington - Incredibly productive LB from a lesser Pac-10 school taken in the third round, in a bit of a surprise, by the Chicago Bears? Hey, it wo…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Bears | Have talked to Campbell's representatives Comment (0) Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:44:53 -0700 Vaughn McClure, of the Chicago Tribune, reports the Chicago Bears have had discussions with the representatives for unrestricted free-agent LB Khary Campbell (Redskins), according to a league source. It is not known how serious the talks have been.
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/01/04/noots...win-at-detroit/
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I am a fan of the highlight reel. Found one on You tube that is pretty decent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF_Z3IMwevM I know the Lovie detractors will point out the middle segment, which coincidently is where the season soured (in the middle). But I will counter with those same people who claimed that Lovie had "lost the team/locker room" with the segment of video at the end. Especially the section with the second Viking's game. Looks to me like a lot of players really wanting to win and pretty happy when they eventually did. Another positive to take away from this video. Besides all the the good things that occured over the WHOLE season (many I eve…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
1-10. Tyler Warren 2-39 trevon Henderson 2-41 Aireonte Ersery 3-72 Jack Sawyer 5-148 Jaylon Reed/ S 7-233 Cody Lindenberg/ LB 7-240 Kyonte Hamilton/DT I like a few other players better but would have no problem if this is where we ended up.
-
- 15 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://abc7chicago.com/sports/brian-urlach...s-hair/1146791/
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
This is interesting and while it's PFF it's still telling that Daniels improved quite a bit back at his natural spot. Whitehair too is a better OG. Maybe instead of focusing on drafting a RG early we should be looking to draft OC and move Whitehair to RG? https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-offensive-line-rankings-following-2019-regular-season A silver lining for the group came from James Daniels after he switched over to left guard. Daniels’ 73.9 overall grade at left guard ranked fifth among all qualifiers at the position. With that said....this guy has a little Quenton Nelson style in the way he blocks.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
I REALLY wish the Bears could have signed Turner but oh well. At this point, I think the Bears should stick with (what I hope to be) their original plan. Draft a decent OL in the 1st, Flacco in the 2nd. and whatever else for 3rd - 7th. As far as RB goes, because Turner is gone, they should look at the idea of getting someone like Julius Jones, Labrandon Toefield, TJ Duckett or even Mewelde Moore. Mostly because these are more the type of back the Bears need to offset Benson and will come with a decent sticker price and they are all UFA's. If I were Angelo and knowing the Bears are a running team then I would work on a deal to get Marion Barber. Much more diff…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Regarding the Rams pick at 22... "The Rams sat at 22. They wanted Ogletree and were reasonably confident he'd be there. But they'd been talking with Houston at 27 and Atlanta at 30 about moving down to recoup some of what they'd give up to acquire Austin. Their fallback guy was UCLA defensive end Datone Jones, but if he and Ogletree were gone, they'd take Kentucky guard Larry Warford." If there is discussion about Warford at 22, even though it's later stated in the article that they'd be slightly disappointed about all their other guys being taken earlier, then Long at 20 doesn't seem too out of this world.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
This is a great article for rebuilding the Bears. Im not sure how to link this, so Im sure one of you brains will do it for us. Breaking Down Chicago Bears' 2014 Salary Cap: Where Is Money Best Spent? Its on Bleacher report?Bears
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
So with Hester and his "one dimensional" contribution possibly leaving Chicago, maybe a player like Sproles could be the replacement? He's multi dimensional (to include returning kicks) and is familiar to OC Kromer. Not exactly the 'change of pace' back I think most envision, especially with Bush gone. But maybe a good option as third down back behind Forte(?)
-
- 10 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...or-illegal-hit/
-
Fun article about some Bears fans and players hanging out in Mexico. http://www.suntimes.com/lifestyles/879790,...-cabo06.article
-
- 0 replies
- 1.2k views
-