Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by CrackerDog,

    Could be bullshit, I have no idea. But this is the first indication that the Bears might be thinking about going the cheap route and using the cap dollars on positions other than QB. We've debated that extensively elsewhere and I'm officially on the fence. http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Bears-...-offseason.html Take it for what it's worth...

  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Just by looking at the Available Players. Take your pick 1. Ill take Alex Okafor 2. CB-Tharold Simon or Terry Hawthorne

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. your thoughts? http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/NFL-DR...-can-stick.html

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Started by ChileBear,

    One of my favorite Bear of all time is gone. Loved to watch him run. RIP Kansas Comet.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Sorry. I know this is for the football forum but in case you were under a rock, thought I would pass along that today is a big day in Chicago "other" sports. The Bulls and Pacers meet up to close out their series (yes I said close out) then Blackhawks meet the Canucks to HOPEFULLY advance.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  6. Started by lemonej,

    In his first year of eligibility Brian Urlacher has been confirmed as a nominee. He should get in regardless of Ray Lewis also being nominated.They are both HOF players!

  7. Started by ChileBear,

    So Alex Smith and A. Rodgers think they got hit late. Get some flag football equip for these putzes. They play with guys that go all out to win, and they want some special treatment? Whine and bitch all you want,if you can't accept the risk, stay off the field.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Started by madlithuanian,

    ?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    broken hand per Sean Jensen on twitter. No report of severity or length of recovery

  10. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    -Said he can't wait to get on the field. He said being hurt sucks because it's uncharted territory for him. -Claimed Martz needs to tone down the play calls for Hanie (right after Hanie said he's fine with the plays). -Made a point to say "we need to get Matt going" about 3 times. -Told the media he has 2 pins and 3 screws (or vice versa, I can't recall) in his thumb right now. -Stated he would love to play now but he obviously can't. -Said he might be out for the year (in other words, "I'll be back sooner than later") -Confirmed the report that he is engaged again.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Doesn't name names but clearly Marty B was one of the few guys on the offensive side of the ball who was playing hard and playing with price. That much was evidence. He went on to mention he wasn't going to name names but that the guys in the lockeroom know who he is talking about. Obviously you can presume he's talking about Jay but I think it likely goes beyond that and goes to other guys on the offensive side of the ball, including coaches, etc. We really are a dysfunctional mess and to be frank it is probably better off that way as it really is the only way we will see some form of significant change this season (vs. having to go through all of this mess again …

  12. Comparing position groups, the teams look fairly similar outside of one or two players. QB - Burrow (coming off ACL) vs Fields RB - Mixon/Perine vs Monty/Herbert TE - Uzomah vs Kmet WR - Chase/Higgins/Boyd vs Mooney/Pringle/Harry/Jones OL - Williams/Spain/Carman/Hopkins/Reiff vs Reiff/Whitehair/Patrick/Schofield/Jenkins WR Group is where the Bengals have a huge advantage ceiling, however, they didn't really have a WR4. For O-Lines, the Bears have a better O-Line than the Bengals did last year. You can call the other 3 groups washes, so Cincy has a slight advantage on offense due to the skill level of their top 3 WRs. Mooney would be the only one of ours …

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Right now, as far as I can remember, Rome and Caleb are the only two rookies left to sign their deals. I would be more concerned if it was just Caleb left, but if Rome is still unsigned, then this might just be a formality thing where they show up on Monday, the 15th and sign their deals to start work the next day. I believe it is tied to restrictions that are set in the contracts. There are certain things they can't do once they sign their deals, so I am sure they are just trying to maximize the amount of freedom they have before they are locked down in the contract. Most of the stuff is safety related, but I am sure there are more things in there that they are…

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Started by Stinger226,

    Having been in a depressed state for 40 yrs? minus our SB appearance and 2018. The only way to be sane is to change teams, Im not doing that but it appears many of you are disgusted enough to think about it. I have always kind of liked Denver -like the state-cool uniforms-they have a great coach? I have always admired Pitt, great coach-kind of the mind set similar to Bears. Pick a winner- just be a KC or Philly fan

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I think we all remember those "One city.One goal" ads last year the Bears put out. Well, I'm not sure if this is going to be a real one, but I found it searching photobucket and I thought it was neat, so here ya go.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Started by Mongo3451,

    I'll be watching and recording the Senior Bowl. In particular, evaluating the big uglies on the OL. One I really have an eye on is Quinn Meinerz from a small Wisconsin school. Nasty OG with personality.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Started by sulster,

    I'm sure if they cold, there would be more Bears added. ot bad for 1st place team though http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl-287740

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Now that we all know, let's fix it. The great rebuild is what we thought it would be. Painful. While I'm good with the pain, I'm not good with how it's being dispensed. I get the feeling that Poles and Eberflus are using this season to evaluate Fields instead of develop him. That being said, they are probably trying to see what he's good and bad at, so they can put the appropriate talent around him to succeed. What I want them to do is gameplan around what he does best for him to succeed. It's a subtle difference that can have a happy medium. This off season is going to be a monster and Poles has to be licking his chops. Don't doubt for a second that Field…

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Started by Mongo3451,

    QB is crap. DL is crap. Nothing will change until both are fixed. Give Justin until week 8 to prove himself, then go to Bagent if he fails.

    • 13 replies
    • 1.1k views
  20. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Nice eagles...

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.