Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by dawhizz,

    So I keep looking at everything I can regarding draft options at #10 and I’m having a hard time. Let me know where I’m wrong: -At Edge, you have guys with horrible sack production like Mykal Williams (who just ran a 4.8 40 at his pro day - no thanks) and Shemar Sanders (4.5 sacks total in 3 years), then guys with decent production who seem too light for 4-3 end like Mike Green and Jalon Walker (who’s probably a LB anyway). DT - Mason Graham maybe if he’s there but he probably won’t be and I don’t think Grant/Harmon/Nolen are worth the pick at #10. RB - Jeanty is maybe a consideration but I just have a hard time seeing it when the Bears have two 2nd rou…

    • 51 replies
    • 3.9k views
  2. Started by adam,

    I am hearing reports that Bears scouts are really hard and heavy on the Offensive Linemen. They are also looking at TE, Adam Trautman, from Dayton. Just looking at his tape, he is nothing like Shaheen, way more athletic and a better blocker. He is who we wanted Shaheen to be. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001098624/article/2020-senior-bowl-day-2-justin-herbert-sizzles-bears-eye-te The Bears also met with Purdue tight end Brycen Hopkins and Vanderbilt’s Jared Pinkney earlier this week.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Started by AZ54,

    Time to kick off the draft process... I've only just begun looking into draft prospects and there are already some names on this list I'd love to draft like Walter Nolen. TJ Sanders. Deone Walker at 6'6" 345lbs is a unicorn as a pass rusher but why can't he stop the run? I gotta start digging into the other names on this list. https://thedraftnetwork.com/2025/01/23/senior-bowl-2025-edge-idl-primer

    • 45 replies
    • 2.9k views
  4. Started by lemonej,

    Zay Jones WR East Carolina OJ Howard TE Ala Obi Melaifonwa SS U Conn Lorenzo Jerome FS St Francis Cooper Kupp WR Eastern Wash Julien Davenport OT Bucknell Haason Reddick OLB Temple

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Bears met with Braxton Miller yesterday. An interesting prospect. I'd be interested in the later rounds. I've seen where he is projected in the 4th round, which is probably earlier than I'd like to target a wideout. https://mobile.twitter.com/RosterWat...0676326400?p=v

    • 11 replies
    • 3.1k views
  6. Started by Stinger226,

    http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2017/01/19/b...17-senior-bowl/ Here is the list of some players we get to get up close and personal.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Started by Mongo3451,

    One guy I want to watch play is Xavier Leggette got the AJ Brown juice...

    • 18 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Started by AZ54,

    From WalterFootball.com I found this interesting rumor regarding the Jets... http://www.walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2017rumors2.php "These sources also said that quarterback Christian Hackenberg developed well behind the scenes as a rookie. .... This analyst wouldn't be surprised if the Jets went the veteran quarterback route to compete and see how their young quarterbacks improve in 2017." ------------------------ People wonder why a team would trade for Cutler? His current contract is not cheap but it is far more GM friendly vs. making a much more expensive mistake like Houston did with Osweiller. If you think your draftee from last year migh…

  9. Started by Mongo3451,

    I'll be watching and recording the Senior Bowl. In particular, evaluating the big uglies on the OL. One I really have an eye on is Quinn Meinerz from a small Wisconsin school. Nasty OG with personality.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Started by AZ54,

    I want to create a new thread to capture thoughts on players in the Senior Bowl. We have quite a few comments scattered around different threads which keep morphing into new topics. This will make it easier to reference comments on players as we move through the combine and into the draft, or even post draft. I'll start with a Cyclone as a player to watch: Will McDonald. He is going to be tough for us to scout because Iowa St. used him in a 3-5 front and he was typically lined up more like a DT/DE. I've watched him in a lot of games and he's a good football player, great hustle. He just always looked over matched or out of position going head on with OG/OT …

    • 16 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    DJ Fluker: 6'4 7/8, 355 pounds, 36" 3/8 arms, 10" 1/4 hands, 87" wingspan. Think he's going 1st round now? Wow, impressive. Denard Robinson also has the biggest hands of any WR there.

    • 39 replies
    • 4.3k views
  12. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Walterfootball is putting up lists of players who interview with certain teams at the E-W Shrine Game as well as at other draftee workouts in the future. I'll add to the list when I see them added, if admins want to pin this. E/W Shrine Tyrone Goard, WR, Eastern Kentucky Zach Line, FB, SMU Matt Evans, LB, New Hampshire Bradley McDougald, S, Kansas Josh Evans, S, Florida (twice) Christine Michael, RB, Texas A&M ------------- Senior Bowl Johnathan Franklin, RB, UCLA Margus Hunt, DL, SMU Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern Terron Armstead, T, Arkansas Pine Bluff Robert Lester, S, Alabama -------------- Combine DJ Fluker, T, Alabam…

  13. Started by adam,

    Lawsuit No. 14 calls Watson a 'serial predator': https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31120815 Wow if this is even partially true, this guy is done.

  14. Where literally the entire board agreed on something? When it came to other coaches / players / personnel moves, we always have a healthy debate. I think this is the only time in the history of the site, I can remember everyone being 1000% on board with a move. The way I see it...if we are all on board, than maybe, just maybe, Bears ownership would be too. PS: I'm an optimist, so no matter how bad the situation for our franchise, I figure you got to find a way to somehow see humor in this mess! This humor happens to be talkbears harmony during the holidays!

  15. OK, so let me get this said up front: I'm not giving up on the Bears after 8 games. They could still be anywhere from 12-4 to 4-12 (although god knows they look more like a 4-12 team right now.) However this season plays out, though, there are some serious personnel holes on this team. If you believe (as I do) that Lovie's keeping his job, this next offseason is going to be really key. So here's the game: you're the 2010 Chicago Football Bears, and you need at least two new starters on the o-line, plus maybe a new CB and DT, depending on your viewpoint. Problem is, Jerry Angelo traded away all your draft picks! Well, at least all the ones on the first day. Mayb…

  16. Started by adam,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown...59677--nfl.html Really? No matter how good Cutler plays, they will always find something.

  17. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    We've begun our server move. The move is taking us from our current dedicated server to a bigger one with double the ram and a bit larger processor. Today we upgraded the site to version 2.6 of Invision, which is the latest version workable on our current server, but we are upgrading to the newest database software on our new server set-up which will enable us to move up to Version 3.x which is the latest and greatest. It allows for faster indexing which will be very beneficial as the sites database continues to grow. There will be a 24hr or so outage though and I'll try to give as much of a heads up as I can. Basically put the site should fly more and we sh…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. Started by Da Bears 88,

    Why is it taking me forever to log in?

  19. This kinda pisses me off. I can not believe the NFL would do this. Since when do they let players get a free ride. I am sory, but a 6 figure fine is nothing for players making the money these guys are, especially when they will probably get paid back under the table.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  20. http://mobile.suntimes.com/suntimes/db_215...AGc&src=cat The article lays out many reasons why the Bears need not consider "cleaning house" just to get another coach with a Super Bowl win in their pocket. I personally grow tired of those that want to get Cowher as if you put the record of Smith and Cowher side by side it really isn't all that different. Realistically, and as Bowlingtwig and a few others mentioned, Shannahan might be the better option. Mostly due to his familiarity to Cutler. And really that is what the Bears need to concern themselves with, making Cutler better and more comfortable. Would Weis be a good OC?? Most definitely. Would he come …

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.