Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I found this short article interesting on ESPN.com. I am like most of you, a little nervous about the signing but trying to think positive. I think attitude and intangibles can be extremely important to the success of a player. This excerpt from the article mentioned is what I found encouraging:
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/09/12/bears...over-the-lions/
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
1. Marvin Austin, DT, North Carolina 2. Danny Watkins, OG, Baylor 3. James Carpenter, OT, Alabama 4. Kendric Burney, CB, North Carolina 5. Ryan Winterswyk, DE, Boise State 6. Shiloh Keo, S, Idaho My THOUGHTS, not WHAT I WANT.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I would surely take a look at the ones listed below becuase they can fill a need for us. Chris Greenwood, CB Albion The 6' 1 1/2" 193lbs CB prospect from Albion impressed scouts at his Pro Day with his amazing athleticism. He ran his forty yard dash timed at 4.34s. He continued his athletic display by posting an 11'2" broad jump and an amazing 43" vertical jump. He impressed every scout there but reported really drew the eyes of the Steelers scouts that were present. Korey Toomer OLB Idaho- Measuring 6'2" 236lbs Toomer put in an great performance for the scouts in attendance. He ran his forty yard dash in 4.49s, completed 20 reps at 225lbs in the bench. H…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Some die-hard fans are unwilling to accept the fact that the Bears are no longer "cheap" and are willing to pay up to give us a good team. Those who acknowledge that we are not the Bear penny pinchers of the past always come back with a "but we spend the money unwisely", an argument that has some foundation, IMO. Emery is making moves to make sure we do indeed spend our money wisely, increase our quality of drafts and FA acquisitions, by overhauling the Scouting System we have had in place, and I am sure the additional staff and internal promotions cost the owners a good chunk of change. However, if successful, could indeed save them from wasting money in the futur…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/20459...-roundup/page/5 Love it 1. Donald 2. Bucannon 3. JEAN-Baptiste 4. Zumwolt
-
It's actually sad..... Just freakin sad......
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
We signed our undrafted FA to a two year extension. 1. Chiles 2. Lattimore rebuilding the team begins for Pace.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
I know this isn't Bears related but I'm hoping to get some feedback. It's my second year as League Manager for an NFL.com league. It's a 12 team PPR. The question is about roster structure. Currently roster is 15 players (9 starters + 6 bench). Starters are 1QB, 2RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Def/ST, and 1 Kicker. Should I make any adjustments to the roster size, # of starters, or # of bench players, or just leave it as is. I realize adding to the roster size would shrink the talent level of the FA pool.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
HOME NO, TB, DAL, BUF, MIA AWAY ATL, CAR, SF, NE, NYJ To me this looks like an incredibly difficult schedule. It seems like almost all our opponents have good defenses. TB has a good Defense and will have Lovie. NO and DAL are rematches. BUF and MIA are tough. CAR, SF, and NE will be brutal. ATL was bad but played good late and is always good at home. NYJ has a good Defense and is tough at home. I don't see any easy games. We obviously have to get better in the division, but either way it is hard for me to see us winning more than 10 games at best.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Week 1 Pics - Bears at Colts (29 - 13 WIN) Larger pics thru the thumbnails. I will do this weekly.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
Fifth-round pick signs deal By Sean Jensenon May 18, 2010 1:11 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0) Josh Moore, the Bears fifth-round pick, has signed a four-year deal that includes $198,000 in guaranteed money. A cornerback from Kansas State, Moore was selected to provide depth and help the special teams. Moore is the second of the team's draft picks to sign
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
I kept seeing the media talk about how the preseason record doesn't necessarily correlate to regular season success. So I thought about looking at it from something else that is a good measure of success over time (score differential). So I looked at all teams which allowed 40 or more points than their opponents in the preseason and see how they fared in the regular season (and I think there is some correlation there). Take a look: 2015 PIT -49 (10-6, WC) NO -47 (7-9) STL -45 (7-9) 2014 BUF -41 (9-7) KC -48 (9-7) DAL -56 (12-4, DIV) CHI -41 (5-11) 2013 JAX -51 (4-12) SD -44 (9-7) TB -49 (4-12) ATL -43 (4-12) 2012 NYJ -57 (6-10) …
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I seen where Ray RH has grown to 285 and had his number changed. Sounds like he is a 5T now
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Dammit this is truly a disappointing day so far...
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000047...agents-for-2015 Tier 1: Difference-makers 1. Ndamukong Suh, DT, Detroit Lions: Outside of quarterbacks and the two unanimous All-Pros (J.J. Watt, Rob Gronkowski), Suh and Odell Beckham are the two unique talents around whom we would most like to build a franchise. A double-team defeater against the run as well as the pass, Suh is on a Hall-of-Fame career path. Suh is likely to hit free agency after the Lions chose not to use the franchise tag on him. 2. Devin McCourty, S, New England Patriots: The converted cornerback is not only one of the NFL's best coverage safeties, but also a respected leader on the Super Bo…
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
Been gone a while. Been a bit overwhelmed at work..still stationed overseas, and not able to contribute. Ready for the draft!!!....GO BEARS!!!
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-