Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Please add some names and insight. I'm slowly looking into players for this draft. Round 3 Morgan Burnett FS Georgia Tech 6-1 209 4.58 (40) - good size/speed combo Reshad Jones FS Georgia 6-1 214 4.54 (40) TJ Ward FS Oregon 5-10 211 4.57 (40) Jared Veldheer OT Hillsdale 6-8 312 Jon Asamoah OG Illinois 6-4 305 - top Big Ten oline, but short arms Mike Johnson OG Alabama 6-6 312 Sevish Capers OT West Virginia 6-4 308 Perrish Cox CB Oklahoma St 5-11 195 4.53 (40) - Did well against good WR's, decent size/speed Syd'Quan Thompson CB California 5-9 186 4.52 Donavan Warren CB Michigan 5-11 193 4.59 Would love to see: Morgan Burnett FS (RD…

    • 18 replies
    • 4.8k views
  2. Started by ChileBear,

    Great story on a guy who is a poster boy for the team. He gets it and he gives. I love this BIG man! https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/tarik-cohen-offers-take-fantasy-owner-game-after-finding-out-he-drafted-him-first-round

    • 0 replies
    • 666 views
  3. Started by Pixote,

    There has been an essay by Tarik Cohen published. It had to be one of the most difficult stories I have ever read. The personal tragedies that Tarik has experienced are so extreme it's amazing he was able to survive. To resist the temptation to commit suicide. A link to the full essay is below. I know Tarik is no longer with the Bears, but I always liked the guy. Was sorry to see him released, even though I could understand why he had to be let go. I hope everyone takes a few minutes and reads his self portrait. Letter to My Younger Self - by Tarik Cohen

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Seen the MacBook commercial a lot yesterday and I thought the song they used would be a great theme song for Cohen and Howard. It was Imagine Dragons and the song is "Thunder". I would think someone will put a highlight video together one day with this song. "I was lightning before the thunder" "Thunder, feel the thunder" "Lightning and the thunder" "Thunder, feel the thunder"

  5. Started by Pixote,

    I found this article on Tarik Cohen that I really enjoyed. Where Did Human Joystick and Bears Difference-Maker Tarik Cohen Come From? You may want to check it out.

  6. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/06/12/tarik-cohen-buys-new-gym-equipment-for-school-hit-by-tornado/

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Started by adam,

    I don't know how I missed this, but there have been multiple reports about Cohen not looking very good: June 16th and July 9th. Both reports say he was walking stiff, etc. He tore his ACL in late September, so we are 9 months post injury/surgery. From reading articles, that is about the time most athletes come back from the injury. With less than 2 months until the season, there is a chance he may not be ready Week 1. Something to monitor, because Cohen's entire game revolves around his ability to change direction and his lateral quickness. If he can't do that as well, his value drops to almost zero.

    • 19 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. Started by adam,

    Sucks to see an injury on a fair catch. Thankfully he got a new contract before the injury. Hopefully he recovers quickly and is ready for next season. Now we need another RB for sure.

  9. Started by adam,

    Bears take Sproles 2.0 at #119.

    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. Started by AZ54,

    It's been a challenging offseason for Tarik and, not surprisingly, he's still coming to grips with this tragedy. https://www.greensboro.com/sports/ed-hardin-tarik-cohen-returns-to-a-t-finds-inspiration/article_5ab30b6c-a5ad-11e9-b131-a3407fbdb947.html#1

    • 2 replies
    • 934 views
  11. Started by jason,

    I watched the run and the replay, and I have to say I'm surprised some of you are so upset about the run. Was it out of bounds? Hard to tell for sure, and even the replay leaves a small amount of doubt (I personally thought he was in). Having said that, it should have come back anyway. Bellamy clearly held on the play. His initial block and subsequent drive were good, but his left arm definitely hooked the defender and restricted him. That should have been a foul. Furthermore, the last run by Jordan Howard definitely should have been called back for a hold. That was egregious. It's nice getting the calls, and its seems like the Bears don't get as many…

    • 19 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Started by Pixote,

    Sad story from NFL.com Tyrell Cohen, twin brother of Bears RB Tarik Cohen, found dead at age 25

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Started by scs787,

    Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 12m12 minutes ago The #Browns assigned free safety Tashaun Gipson a second-round RFA tender. With a shallow draft pool, wonder if someone will bite. Wouldn't mind seeing the Bears bite one bit. Still just 24 years old he'd only be a couple years older than what our 2nd rounder would be, and he's already established himself as a top 5 safety. Injury is a bit of a concern though.

    • 0 replies
    • 696 views
  14. Started by 50england50,

    Tashaun Gipson is the free agent I was hoping to resign. I thought he played well last year considering Eddie Jackson lacklustre play. Another year of familiarity with the Bears and playing for a good contract I hope he plays great and gets rewarded by the Bears. I now feel that safety isn’t a need and Pace can draft best player available or trade up to get a QB prospect. I hope it’s the former and my ideal scenario is trade back in the first to a desperate team and pick up another 2nd. I wouldn’t be against giving up next years first for a high 2nd and another pick or 2. I would love to come away with 2 OT’s, a developmental QB, a CB and TE with these picks m…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Started by azbearsfan,

    What are the thoughts on Brandon Tate? I read Brad Biggs piece on him and he sounds like a Desean JAckson or Eddie Royal type of player. Will we be able to get him?

    • 14 replies
    • 3.7k views
  16. Started by Connorbear,

    How the hell did we lose to the Vikings last week?????? Damn, damn, damn!!!! Peace

    • 18 replies
    • 6.3k views
  17. Started by balta1701-A,

    Link

    • 18 replies
    • 3.5k views
  18. Started by jason,

    I've seen mention of Taylor getting more carries than Forte, but I just don't see how that can be. Taylor last year with a great OL got the same YPC as Forte got behind the paper mache OL. Actually, this is why I'm not all that impressed with the signing...aside from it being a minimal concern in regards to other needs. On a semi-related note, does everyone think the prevailing theory that every team needs TWO top-line RBs is a load of crap? I believe a 30 carry RB is still feasible, and signing two starter-quality RBs is somewhat wasteful considering the team's performance and record last year which indicated glaring needs for multiple other positions.

    • 14 replies
    • 2.9k views
  19. Started by Connorbear,

    Great story. Hope he sticks. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,2526980.story Peace

  20. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I'm not sure if you guys saw this hit today by (my boy) Taylor Mays in the Rose Bowl, but sign me up. I understand he was flagged, but that's always called in college as opposed to 60% (IMO) in the NFL. You can bet your ass no WR will be happy about having to go across the middle of the field against this guy, either. Seriously, not because I'm a USC guy, but this guy's potential is one of the best of all time. He is also a fumble forcing machine (had 1 tonight) and he's officially been stopped throwing to on his side so INT's come at a rarity. Honestly, I would think about trading up (trade our 1st, 2nd, and 6th) if I was Angelo (but he won't) to get him, then trading on…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.