Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Its nice to think a national writer has us ranked that high. Elliot Harrison of NFL.com has us ranked 5th. I think that might be a little high, even with the amount of Kool aid I drink every year.
-
- 2 replies
- 982 views
-
-
Thought of putting this in "NFC North" news. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/chicago...:bleacherreport
-
- 3 replies
- 982 views
-
-
It's the Chicago Way! http://draftmvps.nfl.com/?campaign=Ext_email_NL0318
-
- 0 replies
- 982 views
-
-
Hopefully everyone stays healthy. I just picked up some tickets for the game so I'm hoping to see a Cutler TD!!! Don't get the opportunity to see the Bears out here, so I figured the 22 bucks I dropped per preseason ticket was well worth it.
-
- 1 reply
- 982 views
-
-
I know this isn’t the soft tissue injury that he had with us that caused him to miss time that could have been attributed to him not being in football shape but as per NFL.COM he hasn't recovered from his shoulder surgery. Still glad we decided to move on from him.
-
- 4 replies
- 982 views
-
-
Now I dunno if they will trade him, or decline matching offers and take the two first round picks or what, but we tagged him. And if we did get two more first round picks, and we could package two of them to get a rookie QB and use one on an OLT, it might be an improvement for the offense, regardless of how good Robinson is as a WR. https://www.chicagobears.com/news/bears-put-franchise-tag-on-robinson
-
- 5 replies
- 982 views
-
-
Megapunt for another year. Hopefully not for too much, I am sure they wanted some continuity in their kicking game.
-
- 3 replies
- 982 views
-
-
This is going to hurt, but I am glad it is not season-ending. In other team news, it looks like they traded a 6th Round Pick for WR Jakeem Grant from Miami. He is a Return Specialist and will likely take over both the KR and PR duties with Herbert moving to RB2. Webster probably getting cut for his reluctance to even fair catch a ball last week like Ted Ginn did last year. Grant also has some speed, but until they used Goodwin and Byrd, he won't be much of an option on offense, which is fine with me.
-
- 7 replies
- 982 views
-
-
-
-
Looking at the 3rd pre-season game, there are a few things I expect to see. 1) The defense may continue to play vanilla, but should show the intensity we have seen lacking. 2) Better run/pass ratio from the O. 55 pass, 45 run. 3) Red zone package should be in effect to build confidence from last week. 4) The OL built a little confidence last week. I can see the coaches testing them a little more this week to help them grow. May put our QB's in an uncomfortable spot. 5) Guys are getting ready to get cut. I expect some hard work on special teams, giving a far greater result. Year two of the Martz offense, we should see vast improvement from last y…
-
- 0 replies
- 981 views
-
-
I think this is worth watching. A couple highlights: 1) He is the anti-Nagy: "This is our offense it's not my offense". He is incorporating things from everyone on the coaching staff. 2) On EqStBrown: He matured a lot last year, and he's glad we were able to sign him and expects him to role model what they want on offense and that he'll contribute quite a bit this year. Lots of questions on Velus and of course Fields.
-
- 8 replies
- 981 views
-
-
With Peterman starting and half the team on IR, this is probably going to be an ugly game. It may also be the last game for Montgomery in a Bears uniform. That is also probably the case with half the players on the roster. I expect some big turnover this offseason as most of the 1-yr contracts didn't impress. Viqueens 38-13 Peterman with 3 INTs, and we will probably see some Boyle.
-
- 12 replies
- 981 views
-
-
http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/09/be...have_reach.html Interesting move really. More ST player i think.
-
-
- 0 replies
- 981 views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...rs-limited-him/
-
- 6 replies
- 981 views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/11/06/injur...s-bears-eagles/
-
- 1 reply
- 981 views
-
-
Landry Tagged That pretty much takes him off the table, not that he couldn't wind up somewhere besides Miami it's more complicated. Perhaps they tagged him to buy time to work out a long term deal, and if someone wants to pony up they get compensated. With him and Robinson likely getting tagged the list of FA targets (no pun intended) is starting to shrink.
-
- 6 replies
- 981 views
-
-
Just curious on the thought of moving Daniel's back to center. I think that is were he flourishes, if he can overcome the mental aspects. I would feel better about it if the Bears can have a probowler like Warford on his right, but just read those talks are off. Still thought it would be worth considering. It is a difficult thought since it didn't work the first attempt, so do they scrap that idea? As a guard, he is not strong enough. At center, he wasn't ready to make the reads and calls. The organization is at a win at all costs point to save their jobs. What do they do?
-
- 5 replies
- 981 views
-
-