Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
This is the third division title in six years. That's not half bad.
-
- 2 replies
- 955 views
-
-
The Bears have already been meeting with players. From the Hula bowl Jordan Ferguson/ edge Justin Ford/CB Got this information from Eric Kramer so I hope it's accurate
-
- 9 replies
- 955 views
-
-
Now I don't know if this is a team thing or just the website contributors, but if it is a team thing, then this would seem to support the notion that Forte will not be back. Easier to justify to fanbase if rookie RB is your RoY over others. Just speculation. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...0e-5aa9e812b8f9
-
- 0 replies
- 955 views
-
-
More props for Goldman and Amos... http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...ae-480e845a0bd2
-
- 0 replies
- 953 views
-
-
I think anything negative about the Packers is Bears related and belongs on this site! http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1720418...s-training-camp
-
- 2 replies
- 953 views
-
-
-
Here we go. We need to go into the bye at 4-1 or 5-0. The next 11 are tough. I am hoping 6-5 in that set, but 5-6 looks more realistic. Back to back Thursday Night games are in interesting. The Cowboys will also be coming off a Thanksgiving game like us and traveling to Chicago. We will be coming home from Detroit. So I think we have the edge there. The only back to back away games are Week 2 and 3 with Week 3 being a MNF game against Washington. That gives us an extra day of rest which helps on the back to back away games. Week 1: Green Bay Packers (NFL Kickoff Game) - W (after last year, I can't see us losing this game, HHCD Revenge Game) Week 2: at Denver Br…
-
- 5 replies
- 953 views
-
-
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3273710 Mendenhall is our only hope. EDIT: Didn't see the other thread in the Bears forum. Mods, merge or delete. Thx. Are we now putting any news in the main forum?
-
- 0 replies
- 953 views
-
-
Could it be his first game of the year that he is active???
-
- 2 replies
- 953 views
-
-
It doesn't seem like it's free agency until we have an official "Sign OJ Atogwe" thread. Now it's offical. I was THRILLED with the Brandon Meriweather signing. Please do not bring in anymore high priced safeties. Thank you. Atogwe is cheap. He can compete with Conte and Major Wright. He's Better than anybody else we have. Get it done.
-
- 2 replies
- 953 views
-
-
Finally Weems got cut, never really understood his roster spot considering he wasnt really good as even a 5th WR
-
- 1 reply
- 953 views
-
-
Here we go. I really hope Poles gets this done ASAP.
-
- 11 replies
- 953 views
-
-
Source: The #Bears are securing their offensive line, signing former #Titans G Nate Davis to a 3-year deal. A huge priority. — Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 13, 2023
-
- 13 replies
- 953 views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/01/01/injur...ars-at-packers/
-
- 1 reply
- 953 views
-
-
Put Hunter back in the middle with Roach at SLB. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...arnt20.article# Peace
-
- 1 reply
- 953 views
-
-
Game just started and we are already complaining about the refs. Absolutely horrible. It was clear that wasn't a face mask.
-
- 1 reply
- 952 views
-
-
This may not surprise some of you who were paying more attention. I find it amazing. A team that went 10-6 last year and we replaced 60% of the roster! I have no reason not to trust Emery at this point and regardless I admire his ability to put his stamp on the team this quickly. It looks like it's working but actual game results will tell us the real answer soon enough. I sure hope he knows what he's doing. (The 32/53 number came from Channel 2 sports at 6 tonight. I haven't confirmed.)
-
- 3 replies
- 952 views
-
-
Funny... http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/wif...kers-bet-675432
-
- 1 reply
- 952 views
-
-
Per NFL Network no contract details released so far except it being a 1 year deal.
-
- 3 replies
- 952 views
-
-
Hahahahahaha http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000080...3601-sf79043601
-
- 2 replies
- 952 views
-