Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
My question is, assuming this season goes off without a renewal of the CBA and there is no resolution to the problems keeping ownership and players from agreeing, could we see scab football again in 2011? I was reminded of that horror by the fact that Peyton was our QB back during the CareBear era. Is there something in labor law that would prevent that this time around or can the owners declare a deadlock and hire scabs to fill the uniforms and break the union?
-
- 1 reply
- 949 views
-
-
Saw this and couldn't help but laugh. Some of the comments are spot on. It would be cool to see some of the other guys wear some orange shoes too. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8242...medium=referral
-
- 2 replies
- 949 views
-
-
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...132&id=3616
-
- 2 replies
- 949 views
-
-
Tennessee (17) Palmer will come out of slump against Tennessee, plus the problems that Vince Young has been having recently. Buffalo (10) The RB dual will have trouble with a lack of the OL for Jacksonville, but the god-awful defense on the Bills can't stop them regardless. Oakland (17) JaMarcus Russell showed yesterday that he wasn't ready for a win, and I believe that this week will be no different. Especially with the way that the Oakland OL looked, and with Dorsey pushing hard for KC, I expect an easy win for KC. Minnesota (17) > Indianapolis (14) With Indy's recent troubles, and how badly they looked and played against the Bea…
-
- 0 replies
- 949 views
-
-
Check the bottom of this article from the Suntimes. Bears must have felt there would be some interest. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear29.article Peace
-
- 0 replies
- 949 views
-
-
Lol, have you guys seen this yet? It's so corny and cheesy but yet so AWESOME! "I read the defense. I read the defense." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPIp7rO2zNk
-
- 1 reply
- 948 views
-
-
https://athlonsports.com/nfl/mike-greenberg-justin-fields-superstar-quarterback He’s a fan.
-
- 6 replies
- 948 views
-
-
#Bears have waived DB Malcolm Bronson, TE Kevin Greene, T Cameron Jefferson, WR Jeremy Kelley, CB AL Louis-Jean and LS Rick Lovato. #Bears have placed WR Kevin White on PUP list and S Ryan Mundy on injured reserve. They also cut CB Tim Jennings and RB Daniel Thomas. #Bears also have waived WR Levi Norwood, DE Olsen Pierre and TE Chris Pantale and waived/injured WR John Chiles.
-
- 1 reply
- 948 views
-
-
I really don't care how big this game is I don't want Jay to play. When the replay of that hit is shown time to time even I get woozy and get a migraine. Even if we had a halfway decent line I wouldn't play him. If this team has any moxie they would squeak out a win, but that besides the point. I'm think of his longtime health as a human being, father, husband not as a essential key clog for a win. Last I read the Bear Org. is scrambling for answers and have been making changes to the OL and talks of packages schemed for max protect. Shame on you ! Everybody outside Halas hall has been crying out loud of how inept of our talent level at OL is and immediate …
-
- 1 reply
- 948 views
-
-
I haven't watched much of him in the two games he's started, but he seems to be holding up much better as a LT than he ever did as a RT. A lot of people in the media have been pointing out how good he's looked. Going up against one of the best pass rushing combos in the league today can't be easy. Perhaps the Bears have indeed found some value with their 7th round pick. Marquess Wilson also appears to be coming into his own a little bit as well, which is great to see. That's what this year is all about. Building up the players you think might have a future here.
-
- 1 reply
- 948 views
-
-
The more mocks you do, the more names you notice. I present to you the most interesting name draft I could make. 1. Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan - It's a reach, but who doesn't love tacos? 2. JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC - Hopefully this would be some good juju for the rest of the draft. 3. Budda Baker, S, Washington - I almost went with DeDe Westbrook for repetition, but having good juju and karma is tough to beat. 4. Fish Smithson, S, Kansas - Fish tacos anyone? 4. Jake Butt, TE, Michigan - My inner 7-year old is laughing. His draft stock will fall because of the knee injury. 5. Chunky Clements, DT, Illinois - Chunky fish tacos anyone? 7. Storm …
-
- 1 reply
- 948 views
-
-
I didn't realize he was a RFA but ,he is coming off his best special teams year which leads me to believe is where his current value is to the team.
-
- 1 reply
- 948 views
-
-
Emery's first call should be to OT Eric Winston then to wide receiver Vincent Jackson. Then guard Carl Nicks. Then safety LaRon Landry. Those players fill more glaring needs and would represent a wiser allocation of funds than Williams, likely the most expensive free agent on the market. Then try to sign Kamerion Wimbley and find a good CB in FA and then draft Floyd a LB,CB
-
- 3 replies
- 948 views
-
-
I have Vick and Desean and Bears D. Bears have always owned Vick, in contrast Desean Jackson always kills Bears. I also have Miami DST against Oakland I have Mark Sanchez who is begging me to start him. Any advice
-
- 2 replies
- 948 views
-
-
So is it me or do we seem to be lacking news this week with the upcoming Jets / Bears contest? I mean really.. Noots where are you? Jeesh.. You'd think it was Christmas time or something. Terra... Anyone?!?! Go Bears and Happy Holidays all.
-
-
Given the possibilty (or at least conspiracy type theory) that Gaines might be kept around to perform double duty as a FB is there a possibilty that since Basenez appears to be leaving that the Bears could be hoping to snag Matt Jones after all? Given his prior experience as a QB at Arkansas and his more recent discoverd ability as a WR, he could be an ideal fit to fill both roles. As much as I dislike the guy, I know many of you are fans of his. I hope I'm wrong.
-
- 1 reply
- 947 views
-
-
Atogwe, Oshiomogho FS RFA 5-11 205 5th Season STL TBD Bethea, Antoine FS RFA 5-11 203 4th Season IND TBD Busing, John FS RFA 6-2 218 4th Season HOU TBD Clark, Ryan FS UFA 5-11 205 8th Season PIT TBD Collins, Nick FS RFA 5-11 207 5th Season GB TBD Ferguson, Nick FS UFA 5-11 204 10th Season HOU TBD Jones, Sean FS UFA 6-1 220 6th Season PHI TBD Manning, Danieal FS RFA 5-11 202 4th Season CHI TBD Page, Jarrad FS RFA 6-0 225 4th Season KC TBD Phillips, Jermaine FS UFA 6-2 230 8th Season TB TBD Pool, Brodney FS RFA 6-2 210 5th Season CLE TBD Poteat, Hank FS UFA 5-10 195 8th Season CLE TBD Sharper, Darren FS UFA 6-2 21…
-
- 1 reply
- 947 views
-
-
Right Out The Gate The BEARS Are On Prime Time!
-
- 3 replies
- 947 views
-
-
This is a surprise signing for me. It definitely gives Nagy some options when calling plays. https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1105609284795154433
-
- 3 replies
- 947 views
-