Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
did anybody hear the post game chat Marshall gave? It sounds to me like a growing problem is starting to emerge with our talented WR.
-
- 1 reply
- 834 views
-
-
We're going to see more of this and that's one reason why, just 5 games into a new regime, I like our coaches. We haven't yet put together a complete game but I see signs throughout the games we can adjust to what is happening and put players in a position to win the down. Here Tucker is changing up how we use Shea to take advantage of the skills he offers versus a typical DE. Although it's not in the video linked below, we don't have to go into a 3-4 D to utilitize some of the concepts that defense often employs such as zone blitzes. http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...6f-f45efefa2a70
-
- 1 reply
- 768 views
-
-
I have not forgotten the whooping the Giants put on us a couple years ago. I doubt Jay Cutler has forgotten either. Now is the prime time game to go out and get revenge. Hit these guys hard early and let them know it's going to be a long flight home and never let off the throttle. I like this from Kromer. We know he is a man of high expectations for execution of assignments. Our players come in to work the day after a big loss and get right back to work even giving themselves homework. We all know the offense has not put together a complete but from my vantage point I believe we have the talent and character in the locker room to reach that goal. http:…
-
- 1 reply
- 848 views
-
-
Thayer has some good analysis on our fullback and how he impacted the game. There was some discussion after the Giants game about how ineffective we were on runs up the middle but it was hit and miss. I felt it was worth sharing as it explains why the Giants impacted that with their 8 man fronts even using the 46 Defense at times. http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/vid...2d-260208440f47
-
- 1 reply
- 956 views
-
-
In the spirit of some of the discussions here regarding whether McCown can 'carry the team' (long term - this season) or otherwise. McCown and the playoffs? So if I understand it, the burden is more on Trestman at this point than McCown to produce. Again, the 'operator vs scheme' discussion.
-
- 1 reply
- 882 views
-
-
I'm not sure I ever saw this on the site before... http://www.stack.com/2013/09/26/can-you-pa...ditioning-test/ I plan on trying this soon. I don't think it should be an issue.
-
- 1 reply
- 904 views
-
-
http://www.chicitysports.com/2013/11/04/be...shop-speed-art/ Amazing work, this guy is the best. Watch the vid to see how he made it.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
Funny... http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/wif...kers-bet-675432
-
- 1 reply
- 952 views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...-player-honors/
-
- 1 reply
- 730 views
-
-
I am not sure if I am pro Cutler next year or Josh and a rookie to groom. In a perfect world, we would resign Culter for a reasonable price. My questions is with all the attention from other teams about going after Culter this offseason, What would have been the incentive for Culter to come back this year risking more injuries if we would have lost last night? Would he have played the I'm not 100% card to go into the FA period healthy?
-
- 1 reply
- 716 views
-
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...a4-526d6d7acb57 Several months ago I made a post regarding the importance of continuity with the offensive line. This article reminded me of those sentiments. The respective comments from Trestman and Kromer below say it all. "I think the biggest thing is that they've stayed healthy and they've been able to play together," said coach Marc Trestman. "That's the biggest thing in growing lines. I've seen lines with all different talent levels come together because they've played together. That's the No. 1 thing. "There's so much communication involved and there's so much body language involved and knowing where p…
-
- 1 reply
- 777 views
-
-
Watching one of my favorite old movies, the Invisible Man
-
- 1 reply
- 779 views
-
-
http://larrybrownsports.com/football/henry...mug-shot/214556
-
- 1 reply
- 770 views
-
-
Seems appropriate...Alshon should have gone as well, I think. But his time will come! Marshall got in due to a great year and his reputation.
-
- 1 reply
- 764 views
-
-
-
Bears | New offensive line coach namedThu, 13 Feb 2014 00:35:59 -0800The Chicago Bears have elevated Pat Meyer to offensive line coach to replace Aaron Kromer, who pulled double duty as O-line coach and offensive coordinator last season. Meyer was an assistant in 2013. - See more at: http://kffl.com/hotw/nfl#sthash.4BJBOvar.dpuf
-
- 1 reply
- 747 views
-
-
D. Ware for Dallas is set to make 16 mil this year and is signed thur 2017. Just a thought but is reported that Dallas wants him to take a paycut, and they have huge cap problems. So if he gets cut, should we go after him?
-
- 1 reply
- 676 views
-
-
Offseason fluff piece but insight into just how close Long and Mills are as friends. http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Bears-...ing-blocks.html
-
- 1 reply
- 685 views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...depth-of-sorts/
-
- 1 reply
- 695 views
-