Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
Bears MLB Brian Urlacher is dealing with a family matter, and his status for the next few days is uncertain, according to sources
-
- 18 replies
- 10k views
-
-
In the event that Urlacher finishes the season with the bad knee who would you look to draft,sign in FA or trade for to replace him in the middle?
-
- 9 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
All I have to say is WOW!
-
- 11 replies
- 3.4k views
-
-
David Haugh thinks we should give it a whirl. What do you guys think? If it was Urlacher and one 3rd, I might consider it. Sure, Urlacher is still the face of the franchise and captain of the defense, but he has maybe 4 good years left in him while Boldin is right in his prime.
-
- 20 replies
- 4.5k views
-
-
I've heard that in Chicago there is a growing consensus that Urlacher hasn't exactly been overly excited about the move. Apparently on WSCR, Urlacher has been getting blasted for comments he made today. I've heard the comments he made on ESPN Radio and he definately didn't sound overly optmistic but he also didn't sound negative. Does anyone think this is going to be an issue? I know I've been pretty open on the fact that I'm 1000% behind Cutler. I'd give him a 100M extension right now if I had to. The guy is badass, I wanted him in the draft that year and I love his gunslinging attitude, overall abilities and his stats (including how freaking good he's been in…
-
- 17 replies
- 3.6k views
-
-
Take a look at THIS and tell me if anything jumps out at you. I know, I know, I shouldn't pay attention to this stuff. But when they just saw the two teams face each other and they're ranking 10 & 11, you'd think they'd give the nod to the team that WON THE GAWD DAMN GAME. I hate sports writers.
-
- 18 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
-
I keep reading reports and articles about this Bolt guy. I know he's the fastest man in the world, and it doesn't appear to be close. His races have been amazing, and his size is impressive. The thing is, I keep hearing/reading stuff about this guy becoming an NFL receiver. For instance: Bolt as a WR. What do you guys make of the idea? Willie Gault turned out pretty good for the Bears. Imagine a guy who is not only easily faster than gault, but also bigger and stronger? I don't think the Bears should do it considering their WR logjam, but it's an interesting idea. Nobody in the NFL could cover him one-on-one.
-
- 11 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
-
I’m in the UK, and cannot find anywhere to watch William’s work out, other than it’s being shown later on NFL Network. Is anyone seen the work out? Is there any chance that Rice is available in the 3rd round and would anyone take him. If he’s 70% of, Jerry, he must be work taking.
-
- 53 replies
- 3.8k views
-
-
per espn.com. The guy will be a star. Too bad we'll settle for a veteran FA QB or draft a QB in the 3rd-5th round.
-
- 21 replies
- 4.3k views
-
-
I used the GBND big board to do our first 3 picks. I went up 10 spots and down 10 to decide who to pick to give a value specify draft. 3rd. 88 Cris lindstrom/ OG/ BC I think he will replace Long in our starting lineup either during to injury or next year when we cut Long. 4th 114. Devin Singletary/RB/ Flor Atlantic. He is quick and very capable of becoming a Hunt type of back. 5th 138. Nasir Adderley S/ Delaware. The kid can play , looked great in the senior bowl. Give it a shot: https://gbnreport.com/preliminary-top-50-prospects-for-2019/
-
- 20 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...incent-jackson/
-
- 4 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Cole is reporting that Vincent Jackson has narrowed his choice to the Bears & Bucs. Take it for what it is worth. Note: I personally put little validity into these type of leaks because I assume they have to be coming from the players and their reps and they probably want to throw a few teams out there to push/drive the market. I have to believe Emery has kept his free agent plans very close to the vest given the way he plans on running the Bears (e.g., secretively).
-
- 27 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
http://www.forbes.com/lists/2008/30/sports...ars_301335.html
-
- 6 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/ Vanderbilt Coach Defends Cutler Posted by Aaron Wilson on April 17, 2009, 11:25 a.m. During Jay Cutler’s messy divorce from the Denver Broncos, his reputation took a major hit as he was widely portrayed as a spoiled, petulant brat in NFL circles. In the wake of Cutler receiving a mountain’s worth of bad publicity during the process of being traded to the Chicago Bears, Cutler’s Vanderbilt coach Bobby Johnson spoke out this week during a conference call to defend his former star player, according to Maurice Patton of the Tennessean. “I saw him (painted) as a whiner, spoiled, things like that,” Johnson …
-
- 0 replies
- 916 views
-
-
I used to follow Nebraska and sometimes the Univ. of Tennessee in the College ranks but with yet another additon of a player from Vanderbilt, I have decided from now on...I am a loyal follower of the Commodores. In fact I have ordered a shirt and everything. Next season on Saturday I will be paying more attention to the Vandy games so that I know what caliber of players the Bears will be drafting in the future. GO COMMODORES!!!!!
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...84-ee8bac36b754
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Per Biggs and Schefter. http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...ack-vasher.html