Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by AZ54,

  2. Started by Wesson44,

    ContactFeedsAdvertisingPrivacy PolicyFinal eight plan reduces Peppers' options by 25 percent Posted by Mike Florio on February 1, 2010 8:36 AM ET During two Radio Row segments in the 7:00 a.m. ET hour with our good friend Todd Wright of Sporting News Radio, Todd and I talked about the status of Panthers defensive end Julius Peppers. With the Panthers now snubbing Peppers and his agent, Peppers likely won't be slapped with the franchise tag again -- and thus he's destined to be an unrestricted free agent as of March 5. So he'll get a $100 million contract, like defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth finagled a year ago, right? Maybe not. Though it only …

  3. Started by defiantgiant,

    Here's a pretty helpful article on Atogwe's contract situation. Basically, the guy thinks that nobody's making an offer for Atogwe because they don't want the Rams to match, and that teams figure St. Louis will have to let him hit UFA after June 1st (rather than pay him $7 million) so they're waiting until then to start pursuing him. The author also makes it sound like Atogwe's going to drag his feet until June 1st and force the Rams' hand. We'll see...

  4. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Unbelievably-Rare-Chic...=item3a5a451d51 http://cgi.ebay.com/KEVIN-BUTLER-CHICAGO-B...=item3efeebd024

    • 0 replies
    • 805 views
  5. Started by Stinger226,

    The picked up Josh Bellamy off waivers from the Redskins. A WR and Im not sure but think is a LS

    • 3 replies
    • 805 views
  6. Started by CrackerDog,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6073 Good quick read.

  7. By: Larry Mayer | Last Updated: 2/1/2010 12:12 AM LAKE FOREST, Ill. – New Bears offensive coordinator Mike Martz loves the passing game, but he isn’t married to it. Known for his penchant to throw the ball in stints with the Rams, Lions and 49ers, Martz wants to operate an offense in Chicago that is capable of excelling both on the ground and in the air. Lovie Smith chats with Mike Martz following a 2005 preseason game between the Bears and Rams. “You do whatever it takes to win,” Martz said during a conference call with the media. “Some weeks you’re going to run it pretty good. The next week you’re going to throw pretty good. But it’s about winning.…

    • 0 replies
    • 805 views
  8. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Apologies - I was traveling in rural parts from Friday-Monday (with family) and during that time an issue with our server (not the server company) popped up. Basically - the database maxed out (I keep a lot of back-ups and needed to trash a bunch of legacy back-ups). It started happening last week intermitently but wasn't aware of the broader issue. Unfortunately - I was traveling in remote parts starting Friday so was NOT aware and when I became aware, well, I wasn't about to cut a rural vacation with my family short (sorry guys - but priorities). But yesterday I dug my car out (it was burried in 2 feet of snow from the storms we got on Friday night / Saturday w…

  9. Started by Bill,

    Just a dumb mans opinion. Offense- D No where do I see anything that I can hang my hat on going forward. QB play has been at best below average. One good quarter and the rest below average. I don't care about stats or other such things. The eye test is just sad. Neither Mitch nor Daniels look like they can lead a team to the playoffs or a long run once they get there. Being a game manager is just not good enough today. Sometimes you have to put the game on the QB and expect him to win the game. I have no faith in either of them doing that. The off. line is just horrible. Nothing more to say about the run game or passing game it all starts with the OL pla…

  10. Started by adam,

    It was interesting to see that Jordan Howard has not played since the Bears game several weeks ago. Also, looking at his stats, he is actually on pace for less yards per game on the ground, less targets, receptions, and receiving yards than he had with the Bears. I was actually surprised to see this. Remember, one of the big storylines for him this offseason was how he was going to be more involved in the passing game in Philly, which just hasn't happened. He will more than likely end the season with career lows in rushing attempts, yards, Y/G, targets, receptions, and receiving yards. I am assuming with this lower production that there is no way the comp pick …

  11. Started by Bill,

    https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2020/3/4/21160430/blue-book-nfl-quarterback-chicago-bears-derek-carr-marcus-mariota-andy-dalton-tom-brady-free-agency Great read and made more sense than it should of

  12. Hey guys. Do to my pesky need for a job, I had to move from Chicago to southwestern Connecticut/NYC area. I just found out I can't get DirectTV installed in my apartment. Anyone know of any bars in the greater NYC area that cater to Bears fans on Sunday, like a Bears fan club or something?

  13. Started by Mongo3451,

    http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune....afety-talk.html In a nutshell Lovie laughed at the thought of moving Tillman to FS. However, he didn't say it wasn't happening either. I'm close, but not quite ready to eat crow on the subject.

  14. I havent been on here much lately, I have noticed the FF2 league thing and joined that but have never seen anything on the FF1 league(the money league). Did I miss something or hasnt there been anything about that league yet?

  15. Started by AZ54,

    He has some good insights into our offseason with the new coaches, strength and conditioning program, Oline, and the WRs. Most of that is in the first half of the interview and the second half goes further back to his days with Angelo.

    • 3 replies
    • 804 views
  16. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    21-21 after a Kevin Smith TD run and a 2 point conversion. EDIT: 28-21 Indianapolis with 8:40 to go.

  17. Started by adam,

    Does anyone follow, listen to or watch anything from Barstool Sports? I have seen a few things, mainly Big Cat who is a Bears fan, seems like a funny guy. Well, Pat McAfee, former Indy Punter, just signed a $30M a year deal with FanDuel leaving Barstool Sports. First off, that is more than he made in his entire NFL career (which is mind-boggling). Secondly, I can't imagine what ESPN and other networks are paying terrible QBs as analysts (Dan Orlovsky, etc). Besides McAfee, the only other personality of interest in Barstool is Big Cat. I can't imagine he is making anywhere near that much because the entire company is only valued at $200-$400M nowadays, which is …

    • 2 replies
    • 803 views
  18. Started by Connorbear,

    300 level of south end zone. Tickets are face value $94. Let me know if you are interested. Peace

    • 0 replies
    • 803 views
  19. Started by CrackerDog,

    New England $122.00 San Francisco $117.00 N.Y. Giants $111.69 Dallas $110.20 Chicago $108.44 N.Y. Jets $105.66 Washington $102.00 Baltimore $100.19 Philadelphia $98.69 Houston $88.98 Minnesota $88.53 Denver $87.96 Indianapolis $86.32 Green Bay $85.61 New Orleans $84.87 San Diego $84.55 NFL Average $84.43 Pittsburgh $83.97 Arizona $82.15 Seattle $80.77 Atlanta $78.58 St. Louis $73.86 Detroit $72.98 Carolina $72.44 Cincinnati $71.26 Kansas City $68.38 Tennessee $67.15 Miami $65.16 Oakland $64.80 Tampa Bay $63.59 Buffalo $62.01…

  20. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Here it is: I would like to see Redman and Shipley on that list come to Bears. Shipley kinda intrigues me.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.