DABEARSDABOMB

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was I saying some time ago?

http://www.talkbears.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=156167

I don't think it's the right choice, but they were searching for Von Miller. The trade up was unnecessary. The trade up made sense for a guy like Tunsil who shouldn't have been there at 9. NO way. All that said, I think it works for the Bears. He's explosive.

Wtf, no reason to trade up

Sigh... Why did they trade up?? I thought they were going to take Hargreaves..

www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2016/04/who_is_behind_leonard_floyd_on_the_giants_board_gi.html

According to this the Giants really liked Floyd.

Not sure why the link didn't work but it said the Giants had Floyd on top of their board.

either this tunsil has BUST tattooed on his forehead that was the freaking PICK!!!!!!!!

we don't even have an AVERAGE left tackle and we pick a linebacker over a potential pro-bowl LEFT TACKLE. i am going to puke. i guess jerry angelo called this one in.

this is a serious STRIKE ONE on pace. what an idiot. oh well, here we go again.

either this tunsil has BUST tattooed on his forehead that was the freaking PICK!!!!!!!!

we don't even have an AVERAGE left tackle and we pick a linebacker over a potential pro-bowl LEFT TACKLE. i am going to puke. i guess jerry angelo called this one in.

this is a serious STRIKE ONE on pace. what an idiot. oh well, here we go again.

Pretty much how I feel about it. I think trading up for Tunsil was the homerun pick. No way he should have been there at 9. No freaking way.

But if Floyd ends up being a stand up triple, I'll be OK with it.

What was I saying some time ago?

http://www.talkbears.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=156167

I don't think it's the right choice, but they were searching for Von Miller. The trade up was unnecessary. The trade up made sense for a guy like Tunsil who shouldn't have been there at 9. NO way. All that said, I think it works for the Bears. He's explosive.

I didn't want a LT but I gotta admit, seeing Tunsil there at #9 I'd have been thrilled with it. Now that he's sitting there at #12 . . . something ain't right.

We wanted an explosive playmaker--specifically a speed rusher. Floyd is the best in the draft. We thought Giants would take him. Considering they reached for Apple and really didn't need a corner . . . I believe it.

I didn't want a LT but I gotta admit, seeing Tunsil there at #9 I'd have been thrilled with it. Now that he's sitting there at #12 . . . something ain't right.

We wanted an explosive playmaker--specifically a speed rusher. Floyd is the best in the draft. We thought Giants would take him. Considering they reached for Apple and really didn't need a corner . . . I believe it.

pass rush was the most desired trait, and I am interested what they can do with him.

For Tunsil, a video surfaced of him smoking pot thru a gas mask.