Gerald Everett, TE

Bucky Hodges, TE

JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR

Dede Westbrook, WR

Zay Jones, WR

Cooper Kupp, WR

Dalvin Cook, RB

Joe Mixon, RB

Would be shocked if we don't trade down. Still value picks in the 2nd and 3rd at places the Bears need help. If not, I assume safety.

Agreed 100%. Last year we traded up and then traded down . . . Was it 2 or 3 times?

I think we view it as we will get those picks back. Currently we only have 4 remaining picks. We need to near double that.

I think Ramczyk is the pick if he's there.

Otherwise, it's hard to say. We don't have the 3rd rounder now, so if we have a sleeper, we might reach for him. Could be DB, TE, WR even DL

He was the one guy I would have taken with our pick. When he left the board, I'm more convinced we should move down. Question is, what player is there that would driev a team to jump up and grab. Usually you get a little bit of action with the early 2nd round picks (especially with a day to negotiate new deals).

After what happened in round 1 I have no clue what Pace is going to do just like last year with Floyd. I see everyone's thoughts but what are you basing your opinions on? We have been posting mock drafts for months and no one saw a trade up from 3 to 2 for a QB.

After what happened in round 1 I have no clue what Pace is going to do just like last year with Floyd. I see everyone's thoughts but what are you basing your opinions on? We have been posting mock drafts for months and no one saw a trade up from 3 to 2 for a QB.

I think he moves back several times , he did last year. Lets say he moves back 10 spots and still grabs a Quincy Wilson/ cb or Kevin King. Lrts say ib the 3rd round we grab a S , justin Evans or Josh Jones. In the 4th a TE, Geoge Kittle. In the 5th a wr, Godiway, niu guy. In the 7th OT Cameron Lee.

As i look back, i get happier.

The. Problem now will be teams know that Pace needs to trade back to have any type of draft this year. If we stay at our current position with 1 pick in each of the 2nd, 4th, 5th and 7th rounds this years class even with a franchise QB will be poor.

I suppose we are still dealing with poor drafts since Angelo because to offset what happened today if we had a couple of compensatory picks our draft this year would look different

I hope they have done good work evaluating talent because we may need to since a boat load of free agents from this draft class.

We may also need to sign players with off field issues hoping we get value that way.

Not looking forward to the next few days

The. Problem now will be teams know that Pace needs to trade back to have any type of draft this year. If we stay at our current position with 1 pick in each of the 2nd, 4th, 5th and 7th rounds this years class even with a franchise QB will be poor.

I suppose we are still dealing with poor drafts since Angelo because to offset what happened today if we had a couple of compensatory picks our draft this year would look different

I hope they have done good work evaluating talent because we may need to since a boat load of free agents from this draft class.

We may also need to sign players with off field issues hoping we get value that way.

Not looking forward to the next few days

I don't think it is a need. Sure we would like more picks but it is not like our recent 3rd and 4th rounders have been critical. As some others have pointed out, take a look at our 3rd and 4th rounders:

3rd - Bullard, Grasu

4th - Kwiatkoski, Bush, Hall, Langford

I think he moves back several times , he did last year. Lets say he moves back 10 spots and still grabs a Quincy Wilson/ cb or Kevin King. Lrts say ib the 3rd round we grab a S , justin Evans or Josh Jones. In the 4th a TE, Geoge Kittle. In the 5th a wr, Godiway, niu guy. In the 7th OT Cameron Lee.

As i look back, i get happier.

Yeah, one move back in the 2nd and we can reacquire a 3rd, making the impact of the Trubisky trade a lot less. We already had two 4th's, so I had no issues using one of those.