Hardy knew ya...

madlithuanian

Extremely disappointing. 3rd straight season he's gone. Now an extremely thin WR corps is looking at the very real possibility that the starting 2 WRs are going to be Wheaton (once he gets back from injury) and wright. I like both of them. But certainly not as the starters. Wonder if we will look to get Gentry up now

I'm confused by the word "fear." They can take an xray in the lockeroom in like 5 minutes. Haven't they done that yet?

But yeah, I already assumed he'd be out a while, and if that's the case, his career as a Bear has got to be over.

Crazy to think he would end his Bear's career without a touchdown. That's hard to do.

What an absolute joke. The medical staff who cleared him originally should be fired.

We just need to move on. There is no point on counting on him anymore. Should've paid Jeffery.

My understanding is that he had a clean medical history in high school and college. Regardless, I don't blame anyone for this. I see this simply as shitty luck.

Personally. I am glad Jeffery is gone. I don't want someone on the team that doesn't want to be here.

Peace :dabears

I can tell you that WR will be a high pick for the Bears AND a priority in free agency. That's clear. And maybe better to know now and get a good look at who you have, than to limp along hoping White will emerge and find out that he won't. Im not saying he might not have, but now we know he won't and we know it early.

Seriously, if we had a WR on the team, we might have won this game - 4 throws from 5 to the end zone, someone might have caught one.

I can tell you that WR will be a high pick for the Bears AND a priority in free agency. That's clear. And maybe better to know now and get a good look at who you have, than to limp along hoping White will emerge and find out that he won't. Im not saying he might not have, but now we know he won't and we know it early.

Seriously, if we had a WR on the team, we might have won this game - 4 throws from 5 to the end zone, someone might have caught one.

Pace will have to figure out a deal with Cam Meredith first. Depending on what we do with Glennon we should have $30-40mil in cap space. Something will happen with McPhee's $7mil hit too. He either leaves the team or if he plays decently the entire season he reworks the contract to fit a part time role. Big needs will be OLB, WR, and CB. OLB is usually hard to fill in FA so expect the FA focus to be on WR and CB.

Allen Robinson (Jaguars WR) looks to be out for the year with a torn ACL. He'll be among the top FA WRs next year. After spending big in FA for years the Jaguars have a whopping $8mil in cap space next year. It's hard to say if they'll franchise tag Robinson although you can expect they'll want him around. Terrell Pryor is the other big WR, if you're looking for a red zone target. Jarvis Landry is a good option as a #2 WR. Alshon Jeffrey is a FA too but he doesn't want to be here so I don't want him either.

Jeff Dickerson just said on twitter White broke a bone on the backside of his shoulder, but it wasn't his collarbone. Surgery is still likely.

here's the tweet

Jeff Dickerson

ESPN Staff Writer

Further tests revealed that Chicago Bears WR Kevin White broke a bone on the back of his shoulder, not collarbone, a source tells ESPN. The fear is still that White will have to undergo season-ending surgery.

I now hate Kevin White more than I have probably hated any Chicago Bear in history. Hated him when he was drafted, and I still hate him.

What do you mean you hated him when he was drafted? You said in that string that you thought it was a "good pick", you're only disagreement appeared to be getting rid of Marshall and replacing him with White, which is understandable, but a far cry from hating him as a player.

What an absolute joke. The medical staff who cleared him originally should be fired.

We just need to move on. There is no point on counting on him anymore. Should've paid Jeffery.

Am I quite confused? Are you referring to the pre-draft review? You can't just predict things like this and to place blame on medicals is probably unjust. Football is a violent sport and stuff happens. Both of his recent injuries were football related injuries...the original injury, who knows, but the reality is, the guy had a great attitude, etc., but man football happened and he got hurt and we'll never really know what he could or couldn't be. Either way, our really bad receiving corps gets even worse. I hope someone or multiple players can rise from the ashes of this receiving corps.

You can hate the pick but, hopefully, you don't hate the person. This is absolutely not his fault - just shitty luck.

Peace :dabears

Completely agree. To my knowledge white hasn't done anything wrong to hate him personally. I hate how he just always seems to be hurt but that's the nature of this sport. Some guys never get hurt and some always do. These types of things is just impossible to know he was going to get hurt. Hard to blame pace on this either although it's his draft record that takes a serious hit with this latest.

Real pisser for White. He is obviously a great kid but suddenly prone to injury. In fact I had hoped after switching numbers back to his college number after wearing 13 thought maybe his luck would change. He says he idolizes Larry Fitz; just wish he played like him. What have we got to lose to let him play out his rookie contract? He's still got 1-2 years left? Just maybe his luck would change?

What do you mean you hated him when he was drafted? You said in that string that you thought it was a "good pick", you're only disagreement appeared to be getting rid of Marshall and replacing him with White, which is understandable, but a far cry from hating him as a player.

In terms of BPA from the Bears' perspective it was a good pick. I didn't like it though.

I thought my disapproval was clear when I posted: "FUUUUUUCK. Now it is White. <_>