Zach Miller injury

adam

I've since seen schefter post that thanks to quick work they did save his leg but his knee is basically jacked right now. Very long road to recovery. I did see someone else say he won't be ready to start 2018. I honestly didn't even think he could play again after seeing that. It would be miracle if he could continue to play. And that's if he even wants to

I've since seen schefter post that thanks to quick work they did save his leg but his knee is basically jacked right now. Very long road to recovery. I did see someone else say he won't be ready to start 2018. I honestly didn't even think he could play again after seeing that. It would be miracle if he could continue to play. And that's if he even wants to

Agreed and to put it in perspective Teddy Bridgewater had the same injury without nerve damage and he is just now getting back on the practice field on a limited basis.

Definitely thoughts and prayers with him and his family it was gruesome looking and turned out to be a very serious injury. Hope he makes a full recovery and doesn't suffer permanent damage. His career at least in Chicago is probably over, good guy, hard worker, very talented. Hate to see this happen. Wish him the best in recovery. Scary when you think of the possibility of losing a limb. Possibly the scariest Bears injury since Knox was folded in half.

Guy worked his butt off every year to come back. Best wishes to him and I'll be praying for him.

Life is unfair and sometimes you just have to deal with it. He has been injury prone and this probably ends his career. To bad for such a good teammate and decent TE. He was always a hard worker and had a good attitude.

The injury gutted me. I felt like I did when I saw Theisman and when I saw Knox. Just a brutal injury.

He's one of those guys who could be so much more if he could just stay healthy. It's very unfortunate, and I hope there are no lasting problems for him.

My thoughts are with him and his family. The injuries he has dealt with throughout his career were all challenging yet he kept coming back in great shape and with a positive attitude. That really shows tremendous character and leadership. I thought the Bears would move on from him this year and go with a younger player in Brown but when you read the comments from his teammates it is understandable why coaches felt he needed to be on this team.

Give him his TD!