Week 14 Official Game Thread - DET @ CHI, SUN, 12/10, Noon, CHI +3, O/U 42

adam

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, adam said:

Justin Jones scared Goff. What an awesome stunt with Sweat. He literally cut inside and picked 3 OLinemen to let Jones run right at Goff.

yeah Sweat's impact is more than his sacks. He's been a huge part of our play against the run too - not necessarily making tackles, but collapsing the running lanes.

This is a signature win for both Fields and Flus. Back to back wins, division wins, 2nd time seeing the same team.  

The cool part is the Bears have basically dominated the Lions for all but 10 mins in two games, 5 mins in both games where DET had the momentum (to end this half, and to close out the last game).

Just now, adam said:

This is a signature win for both Fields and Flus. Back to back wins, division wins, 2nd time seeing the same team.  

The cool part is the Bears have basically dominated the Lions for all but 10 mins in two games, 5 mins in both games where DET had the momentum (to end this half, and to close out the last game).

I dont think the Lions are that good. Theyre a middle team, and beating them definitely shows progress.

13 minutes ago, adam said:

I have something to say about Fields, but I do not want to jinx anything. I will reply to this at the end of the game.

OK, this is the first time in Fields career that he has went 3 straight games without an INT, 93 straight passing attempts and counting!!! #BEARDOWN