Week 14 Official Game Thread - DET @ CHI, SUN, 12/10, Noon, CHI +3, O/U 42

adam

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, adam said:

Jets take the lead 7-0 on the Texans. Stroud was 6-12, 28 yds in the first half. Remember when he was getting MVP consideration, lol.

I think sometimes new players do well until coaches figure out how to stop them.

Or maybe said another way, once they shine then coaches put more resources into stopping them.

Ok, so see that pass to Mooney? It looks good. a nice wide open receiver across the middle and Fields throws it. But it was still a half second late. In that case it didnt matter, but even in that excellent situation, Fields STILL hesitates.

2 minutes ago, BearFan PHX said:

Ok, so see that pass to Mooney? It looks good. a nice wide open receiver across the middle and Fields throws it. But it was still a half second late. In that case it didnt matter, but even in that excellent situation, Fields STILL hesitates.

Every comment you make about Fields is negative, or occasionally a positive but with a qualifier. I get the point. You don't like Fields. 🤣

4 minutes ago, Pixote said:

Every comment you make about Fields is negative, or occasionally a positive but with a qualifier. I get the point. You don't like Fields. 🤣

so? And look up, I just said good throw by Fields. Why take that personally?

Are you saying you get the point so I should stop talking? Or are we just talking sports here?

Im just discussing the plays as I see them. If you want me to say more good stuff about Fields, tell him to do a better job!

EDIT: this doesnt start with me not liking Fields, and then looking for evidence, youve got it backward. I see what I see, and that causes my opinion.

I hate that people think it starts with my arbitrary opinion first. It's so annoying.

1 minute ago, BearFan PHX said:

so? And look up, I just said good throw by Fields. Why take that personally?

Are you saying you get the point so I should stop talking? Or are we just talking sports here?

Yep, I just saw an unqualified positive comment. That is all I wanted to see. I do not mind anyone commenting negatively about the play of any player, as long as they also acknowledge when that same player does good. That is my only beef. All is good. No Problem!

1 minute ago, Pixote said:

Yep, I just saw an unqualified positive comment. That is all I wanted to see. I do not mind anyone commenting negatively about the play of any player, as long as they also acknowledge when that same player does good. That is my only beef. All is good. No Problem!

yeah man, i would love Fields to be great. This isn't some sour attitude I have. I promise.