Yet another Caleb Williams Red Flag

jason

4 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

You're calling out people about complaining?

Caleb hasn't taken a snap in the league yet and we're supposed to feel lucky to have him? I think  I'll let him p!ay some games  first before I vote him MVP.

about THAT crap? it's truly laughable that any credible source of nfl information or even dumb fans would post nonsense like that.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Pixote said:

The bottom line: I do not want to see late-night talk hosts (Kimmel, Colbert, etc.), SNL, and the media spoof Caleb because after losing a game against the Packers, he sought comfort from his mother in the stands.

wow, how soon they forget.

or maybe rogers not even bothering to find out if his mother and brother burned to death in a CAL fire? or helping them out when their house burned down? i seem to remember something to that effect. am i wrong? at least this kid seems to care and isn't a sociopath like rogers.

i personally don't give a shite what anyone says if we have a qb that can put us in the winners circle.

5 minutes ago, Lucky Luciano said:

wow, how soon they forget.

or maybe rogers not even bothering to find out if his mother and brother burned to death in a CAL fire? or helping them out when their house burned down? i seem to remember something to that effect. am i wrong?

i personally don't give a shite what anyone says if we have a qb that can put us in the winners circle.

Rogers is a scum bag. We all know that. It has nothing to do with this.

a) I want a QB who can help us win a Super Bowl. Check. No issues there.

b) I also want a QB to show maturity. To represent our franchise on and off the field with the dignity and respect it deserves.

I'm hoping Caleb can do both. If he can, I'm all in!

16 minutes ago, Lucky Luciano said:

about THAT crap? it's truly laughable that any credible source of nfl information or even dumb fans would post nonsense like that.

17 minutes ago, Lucky Luciano said:

It comes with the territory. When you're supposed to be the top player in the draft, people are going to poke and prod at everything you do. He carries some questions about himself.

I don't remember the chit chat when Johnny Manzel came out but he had a lot of baggage with him and  it didn't work out. 

1 minute ago, Pixote said:

Rogers is a scum bag. We all know that. It has nothing to do with this.

a) I want a QB who can help us win a Super Bowl. Check. No issues there.

b) I also want a QB to show maturity. To represent our franchise on and off the field with the dignity and respect it deserves.

I'm hoping Caleb can do both. If he can, I'm all in!

that's what we all hope.

think back on the didka days. it was money first, ego second and then dignity and respect a far third.

as far as williams? if they pick him then let's see how he represents our franchise before we determine whether or not we should draft him because of mostly silly, non-dated or in context verbal diarrhea.

if he's a psycho and won't play here i am sure someone in our organization will figure that out before april.

On a positive note, LOL

This quote (made by Poles) in an article on NFL.com was a very positive sign:

Poles noted his first impression of Williams was how much his teammates battle for the QB.

"They don't like him," he said, via Adam Hoge of CHGO Bears, "they love him."

2 minutes ago, Pixote said:

On a positive note, LOL

This quote (made by Poles) in an article on NFL.com was a very positive sign:

i really don't mind a debate on skills and even attitude but the stuff that is being put out is beyond the pale.

i am not frothing at the mouth for williams. i am hoping he is all that and a bag of chips but if not so be it and i hope we draft the one who is.

i haven't done the film study or in depth analysis but this type of attack media is for fools who assume anything posted online has credence without in-depth review or research.

anybody can say anything. it's up to you as an individual, if the poster doesn't do the work to back up their claims with FACTS, to shit-can the nonsense and lies.

I wanna know how they take a big shit.  Do they grunt and whine when it doesn't come out right.  Or do they just man up and force it out.  Do they spackle the back of the toilet bowl like an untrained neanderthal?  I also want to know if they are wasteful with the toilet paper.  You know it ain't clean unless you see blood.  We definitely can't draft a guy if he uses hand sanitizer instead of a soap and water washing.  All told, they must take the perfect shit to be a Bear QB.  Maybe that's why quarterbacks come here to die...

2 hours ago, Lucky Luciano said:

i really don't mind a debate on skills and even attitude but the stuff that is being put out is beyond the pale.

i am not frothing at the mouth for williams. i am hoping he is all that and a bag of chips but if not so be it and i hope we draft the one who is.

i haven't done the film study or in depth analysis but this type of attack media is for fools who assume anything posted online has credence without in-depth review or research.

anybody can say anything. it's up to you as an individual, if the poster doesn't do the work to back up their claims with FACTS, to shit-can the nonsense and lies.

well said, and i agree. If Williams comes here and sucks, I will be among the first to say we need to move on from him. This isnt some player love - it's just the guy is a monster on film.

I have noticed that the same people who are going so hard after Williams were the ones who were in love with Justin long after it was obvious that he wasnt a starter quality player.

I think it's all emotional - and it's too bad too, because this guy could well be the best QB the Bears have ever had, and all some people can think to do is tear him down. It's crazy.

2 hours ago, Mongo3451 said:

I wanna know how they take a big shit.  Do they grunt and whine when it doesn't come out right.  Or do they just man up and force it out.

Had that problem last week.  Yes I did force it out.

9 hours ago, Lucky Luciano said:

lies? innuendoes? rumours?  are you taking some half baked video that was pieced together by an idiot as gospel and true? even if it has a grain of truth so what??

9 hours ago, Lucky Luciano said:

lies? innuendoes? rumours?  are you taking some half baked video that was pieced together by an idiot as gospel and true? even if it has a grain of truth so what??

Some things are facts and how you wish to  interpret them is subjective. I didn't produce the video .. Where do you find me pushing this video? You're riding my ass for no reason at all.  

17 minutes ago, Stinger226 said:

Some things are facts and how you wish to  interpret them is subjective. I didn't produce the video .. Where do you find me pushing this video? You're riding my ass for no reason at all.  

paranoia strikes deep. into your life it will creep.

did i accuse you of producing ANY video? am i 'riding your ass' for anything other than the inane comments you made?

as far as facts? what are the actual facts in conjunction within the context of it being used? that is how innuendo's are misinterpreted into basic fact/lies.

2 hours ago, Lucky Luciano said:

did i accuse you of producing ANY video? am i 'riding your ass' for anything other than the inane comments you made?

as far as facts? what are the actual facts in conjunction within the context of it being used? that is how innuendo's are misinterpreted into basic fact/lies.

Inane comments?  (There's some questions about Caleb? )

AZ posted the video, yet you question my beliefs that I buy into the videos.

I could care less that he sobs on his moms lap, paints his nails, or wears dresses. The only question I have is his ( I want to be treated special) attitude and how will that effect the team? 

Does he hold out because he thinks the rookie pay scale isn't enough money for him? He so great he's going to change the way the NFL treats players?  

He doesn't have an agent , didn't want to do medicals, he keeps doing things that project he wants to be treated differently. 

When asked about where he wants to play, (whoever has the # 1 pick), we have the first pick but he choose to not mention our name.  That seems odd to me how he answered that. 

12 hours ago, Stinger226 said:

Inane comments?  (There's some questions about Caleb? )

AZ posted the video, yet you question my beliefs that I buy into the videos.

I could care less that he sobs on his moms lap, paints his nails, or wears dresses. The only question I have is his ( I want to be treated special) attitude and how will that effect the team? 

Does he hold out because he thinks the rookie pay scale isn't enough money for him? He so great he's going to change the way the NFL treats players?  

He doesn't have an agent , didn't want to do medicals, he keeps doing things that project he wants to be treated differently. 

When asked about where he wants to play, (whoever has the # 1 pick), we have the first pick but he choose to not mention our name.  That seems odd to me how he answered that. 

Let ‘'em get mad at me.  I don’t care.   My opinion is just my opinion. The best way to learn if I’m wrong is to publish it and see what the feedback is.  We had a vigorous debate last year about the character of Jalen Carter.  I don’t see any reason we shouldn’t be doing the same for our top ten picks this year.   

On 3/26/2024 at 6:42 AM, Lucky Luciano said:

You need to make more posts on here, you add such great content , I think everyone is so much wiser after you post. We miss you when you're not here. Especially when you talk about football.

Something I heard from Waddle today was an interview with Flus where he talked about having one on one time with Caleb.  He spoke highly of Caleb's football IQ and football character.  Said they spent an hour twenty minutes by themselves before everyone met for dinner.  Lastly, Flus Said they gave Caleb a section of the playbook and that they will discuss what he learned when he dies his team visit, at which point they will give him another section.

Unless this is the biggest smokescreen in the history of sports, we are taking Caleb.

8 minutes ago, Mongo3451 said:

Something I heard from Waddle today was an interview with Flus where he talked about having one on one time with Caleb.  He spoke highly of Caleb's football IQ and football character.  Said they spent an hour twenty minutes by themselves before everyone met for dinner.  Lastly, Flus Said they gave Caleb a section of the playbook and that they will discuss what he learned when he dies his team visit, at which point they will give him another section.

Unless this is the biggest smokescreen in the history of sports, we are taking Caleb.

I think we are taking Caleb barring some unforseen disaster (I mean something that impacted LT health etc that popped up - god forbid, such as a career threatening accident, etc).  

42 minutes ago, DABEARSDABOMB said:

I think we are taking Caleb barring some unforseen disaster (I mean something that impacted LT health etc that popped up - god forbid, such as a career threatening accident, etc).  

That's what I like about this leadership, I think you can see what they plan to do , they're not misleading people but also he leaves the options open for unknown reasons to change. Any other choices he made, he gave the same vibes. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dawhizz said:

Another Caleb breakdown (positive) for this still interested in such things:

https://youtu.be/_7tIJM6wKeM?si=TIpQRz0zkifj0Y-f

. The first play looked like Justin getting away from pressure and wouldn't have made that 10 yard throw but would have picked up 30 yards running the ball. He has to  learn to get rid of the ball quicker like Justin needed to do. QBs break structure when under pressure, doesn't matter who it is.

I like his pocket awareness, looks like Rodgers when the pocket breaks down. Definitely very accurate with throwing on the move. If he can buy into the structure of the offense and avoid hero ball,  he will be successful early on.

Caleb green flag! LOL

Apparently he's been meeting with the team on zoom calls every week having "frank" discussions - one assumes about ball security - and that speaks to being open to coaching.

Awesome.