Official 2013 NFL Draft Thread

adam

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure they would have traded back if they could have. The way OL was being hit hard I am sure they felt they needed to take a good prospect now or when they selected in the 2nd there would not be anything left. We needed the upgrade.

Thats his second mega reach in the first rd. McC and now Long. At least we didnt pick catfish

Terrible. Absolutely terrible. You don't draft a guard in the first round. You sure as hell don't reach for a damn guard in the first round. WTF?

Great pick at #50. Terrible pick at #20. Terrible.

And the Bengals took Tyler Eifert . . .

I don't necessarily love the pick, but considering how fast OL prospects were coming off the board, the Bears couldn't feel comfortable that a guy they would want would be there in the 2nd, and they don't have a third. If you wanted OL addressed in this draft (and most did), and the Bears really didn't have any suitors to trade down, I don't see how this is a "terrible" pick.

well its pretty obvious that ogletree was the culprit that destroyed that hotel room, They said on NFL network that his character was in question. Teo its obvious what his problems was, So lets go0 to next greatest need, DT I dont undertstand this pick. Floyd should have been obvious, But long at starting guard Means Carimi or scott will be our swing tackle, Brown maybe eligable for PS. But there will be a release of one those 2. Maybe a trade. But its telling on how bad our line really was.

well its pretty obvious that ogletree was the culprit that destroyed that hotel room, They said on NFL network that his character was in question. Teo its obvious what his problems was, So lets go0 to next greatest need, DT I dont undertstand this pick. Floyd should have been obvious, But long at starting guard Means Carimi or scott will be our swing tackle, Brown maybe eligable for PS. But there will be a release of one those 2. Maybe a trade. But its telling on how bad our line really was.

What? It was not Ogletree. Where did you come up with this again?

Too early says who? All the experts? Well, ISN'T EMERY AN EXPERT?!

Great pick. OL finally gets some attention. Cutler is smiling. Forte is happy. Carimi is a bit nervous.

I think this is a good way to look at things. I can be content with Emery not only addressing the OLine, but taking a guy he clearly wanted.