Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by balta1701-A,

    Well, if this gets picked up, this should add some fun to the NFL.

  2. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/cs-08...,1115756.column Peace

    • 21 replies
    • 4.1k views
  3. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    per Schefter

  4. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    Leslie Frazier?

  5. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    Wildcard: (5)- Packers (8-4) REMAINING OPPONENTS: at Lions (4-7), vs. Cowboys (3-8), at Raiders (4-6), at Cardinals (8-2), vs. Vikings (7-3) (6)- Seahawks (6-5) REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Steelers (6-4), at Vikings (7-3), at Ravens (3-7), vs. Browns (2-8), vs. Rams (4-6), at Cardinals (8-2) In the hunt: (7)- Falcons (6-5) REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Vikings (7-3), at Buccaneers (5-5), at Panthers (11-0), at Jaguars (4-6), vs. Panthers (11-0), vs. Saints (4-6) (8)- Buccaneers (5-6) REMAINING OPPONENTS: at Colts (5-5), vs. Falcons (6-4), vs. Saints (4-6), at Rams (4-6), vs. Bears (5-6), at Panthers (11-0) (9)- Giants (5-6) REMAINING OPPONENTS: at Redskins (4…

    • 23 replies
    • 4.1k views
  6. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    It comes out tomorrow at 7:00 CT. My guesses on primetime games: @ Detroit, Green Bay, Dallas, @ Pittsburgh

    • 22 replies
    • 4.1k views
  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    I just drafted in a 10 team league....here's the team (no flex & have to have a 1 bench for every slot) QB - Brady (Cutler) RB - Sproles, Ridley (R. Bush) WR - H. Nicks, A. Brown (R. Moss) TE - Jimmy Graham (Kendricks) K - Crosby (Kaeding) D - BAL (DET)

    • 28 replies
    • 4.1k views
  8. Started by OmahaBear,

    I would have fired him too after being the only Team to lose to the Dolphins..

    • 10 replies
    • 4.1k views
  9. If Stafford with backup WRs can carve up the Bears, I can't imagine what Watson is going to do. Watson 28 - Bears 13 Projected stats: Jackson with 8 tackle observations (he was there for moral support) Skrine with 7 receptions against (he is being giving this time of year) Mack with 6 missed holding calls (he likes to cuddle) ARob with 5 receptions (at least he didn't run out of bounds one yard short of the sticks) Kmet with 4 targets (huge if true) Trubisky with 3 passes short of the sticks (on 3rd Down of course) Hicks with 2 TFLs (the star of the game) and 1 more loss for the Bares.

    • 47 replies
    • 4.1k views
  10. Started by sulster,

    Need to bring in new blood. The comment by Robbie struck me the wrong way....that's a month too early to start your vacation, if you have higher goals. Obviously he's ok with not playing past New Years. Damn I'm pissed http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...s-for-final-day

    • 24 replies
    • 4.1k views
  11. Started by AZ54,

    It's that itme of year where I start digging into college prospects getting ready for the draft. I think we all know the top issues LT, DT, DE. I'd love to add a good 3-tech to this defensive front as I think that alone would be a game changer on our defense. Unfortunately what I've seen so far from draft prospects the DT class is underwhelming and we have no chance at the one elite DT in this draft who will go top 5, Peter Woods. That moves me to find Edge help and I'm working from top rankings off TDN's site. TDN lists Ruben Bain Jr. as top 10. I like his game but he does not seem to have any elite traits that would command a top 10 pick. Since we're defi…

  12. It's time to catch both the Bulls and Blackhawks in playoff mode. The Bulls are down 0-2 to the Cavaliers and start at 8 PM Eastern and the 'Hawks are down 1-2 to Memphis and start up at 8:30 PM Eastern. Both need Chicago fan support at this point. See there is something positive about the Bears picking in the later rounds.

    • 19 replies
    • 4.1k views
  13. Started by vegas1211,

    Is anybody else worried about our chances going into the 08' season. I am beginning to wonder what the Bears are thinking. I cannot believe that they truly think it is possible to find a starting LT, LG, WR, potential starting RB, and starting quality safety, not to mention a third QB and depth at DT all in one draft. Angelo has been sitting on his hands while potential quality at htese positions has been gobbled up in free agency and not every contract has broken the bank. I am still wondering why we have yet to make an offer to Olivea, or Eugene Wilson. Mike Brown seems to be hurt every year, and Archuletta is terrible. Danile Manning may become a good free safety…

    • 14 replies
    • 4.1k views
  14. Started by Stinger226,

    two year deal, about frickin time

    • 24 replies
    • 4.1k views
  15. Started by Connorbear,

    I have no issues with this if it was for o-line or TE. I do not want him as OC. http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...-mike-tice.html Peace

    • 19 replies
    • 4.1k views
  16. Started by ParkerBear7,

    After watching Ray Lewis "a football life" on NFL network I was thinking he should be brought into Chicago as our defensive quality control coach and groomed to be our future def coordinator. The dude was a stud who played the game the right way and clearly is a leader of men with a passion for excellence.

    • 26 replies
    • 4.1k views
  17. http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2010/11/if...ot_miami_f.html If not Chicago, why not Miami for Hester's record? By Neil Hayeson November 16, 2010 7:33 PM | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0) Devin Hester prefers to break the NFL record for kick return touchdown at Soldier Field. His second choice would be in front of friends and family in the city where he played college football and near the southeastern Florida community of Riviera Beach where he grew up. Sun Life Stadium, where the Miami Dolphins will host the Bears on Thursday night, also happens to be where Hester returned the opening kickoff of Super Bowl XLI 92 yards for a touchdown, which he …

  18. Started by fudgeripple2000,

    It seems to me that by picking Trubisky with this pic that Pace is not worried about his job. This seems more like an NBA draft pick in NFL draft pick. Picking on potential. And if a general manager is willing to pick a guy this high and sacrifice so many pics for a guy that is very likely not gonna play next year, then he has little fear of losing his job next year.

    • 34 replies
    • 4.1k views
  19. Started by Uncle Buck,

    I have had some time to reflect on the Cutler injury and I wanted to ask the board something: What do you really expect from your backup quarterback when your starter is likley to be out for an extended time? I would say that most backups are such for a reason; either they are in the development stage or have not succeeded on the big stage in other locales. Not every backup can come in and perform like Frank Reich; usually their performance tends to gravitate towards the Caleb Hanie end of the spectrum. For me, the best I can hope for from McCown is a .500 record. I don't think he will win every game with Cutler out. Your thoughts? P.S. I don't th…

    • 26 replies
    • 4.1k views
  20. Started by AtHomeBoy_2000,

    Per ESPN: Bill Parcells says he's about ready to return to the NFL.

    • 8 replies
    • 4.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.