Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Rapaport is reporting that the Bears are interested in Mike Glennon. Probably won't be popular, but I have zero problem with this. You can still draft a QB in the 3-5 range(I'm falling for Peterman personally) and groom him a couple years. If Glennon grasps his potential then you can possibly put yourself in the position to trade him assuming your mid round draft pick pans out. Continue to build a young strong defense early in the draft. I want Adams and Conley in the 1st 2 rounds.

    • 31 replies
    • 3.7k views
  2. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    I want more Devin A. Does anyone know if he has ever seen the field before that play where he made that tip toe catch. It was so refreshing to see such a play. I cannot remember a catch like that for a bear player in a long time. It looked like a catch that other teams make,because of his size and just the way it looked. I was like "where did that come from"

  3. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...y-thursday.html Peace

  4. Started by Da Bears 88,

    Link Enjoy.

  5. Started by Pixote,

    Brian Urlacher? Tommie Harris? Tillman, Vasher, Briggs???? Nope, I think the critical link to the Bears defense in 2008 is Mike Brown. I am not saying we could not be successful with him on the IR. But I think his absence on the field takes more away from this defense than the absence of any other one player. We have good options at the other positions. Briggs could easily play MLB. We have players ready to replace Briggs. We have some nice looking DBs behind Vasher & Tillman. But we are not only weak in proven depth at Safety, but Brown brings far more to the defense than his playing skills at the position, he brings LEADERSHIP. Chicago Bears Strategy a…

    • 15 replies
    • 3.7k views
  6. Started by adam,

    Gents, TalkBears Keeper League has been renewed for 2022 (now in our 13th year). https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/77716 We have 84 days before the season starts. Since it is hard to track everyone down in the offseason, I just wanted to verify everyone is still wanting to participate this year. Here are the 10 current teams: Fields of Dreams MotM Nips&Tips Nopper PapaBear Run dem pockets SAVAGEw/LOOSEMORALS! (Champ) The Bunny The Mad Lithuanians Victorious Secret If I can get confirmation by August 1st, that would be great. That way it gives us a month to find any new GM…

  7. Started by jason,

    Seriously though...this one is obvious. A TE with that kind of talent has to be used against overmatched LBs constantly.

    • 12 replies
    • 3.7k views
  8. Started by BearFan2000,

    http://chicago.suntimes.com/bears-football...eeting-john-fox Tillman excited after brief meeting with the staff. Is excited about the direction the Bears are headed and would like to return. Wants to play for Fox.

    • 16 replies
    • 3.7k views
  9. Started by CrackerDog,

    I think he'll have a solid game... About 200 yards throwing one TD pass, maybe more. We're indoors and the Vikings defensive backfield is suspect. The pass rush could cause him to make a few rookie mistakes so I wouldn't be surprised if he looks a lot like Rex... What does it mean, it's the first step in the process of determining what we do in the draft and what we do with Rex. If Kyle has three excellent games to end the season, you can forget about Rex and you can forget about going for a QB early. With our horrendous O Line I expect he'll look like a Bears QB, nothing special. He can't move outside the pocket all that well. I expect we'll see Kyle produce …

    • 7 replies
    • 3.7k views
  10. Started by dawhizz,

    Decided to really focus on him tonight and I'm not overly impressed. Doesn't run hard all the time and seems to be coming out on 3rd down, which I don't get if he's a top pick.

  11. Started by Noots,

    Noots’ Notes-Game Three: 27-24 OT Loss to Tampa BayBy Michael Nudo Former Bear quarterback Brian Griese led a second-half Tampa Bay comeback to tie and then defeat the Bears 27-24 in front of a stunned Bears’ home opener crowd. Losing more than their composure (AP Photo/Nam Y. Huh). OFFENSE QuarterbackKyle Orton (22-34-268, 2 TD, 2 INT, 6-21) had an up and down performance. He threw an interception for a touchdown on a middle screen intended for Desmond Clark. Orton missed open receivers on numerous short routes that left many observers scratching their heads. On deeper passes, he under threw open receivers on several occasions as well. His other …

  12. Started by Stinger226,

    Most our blue chips players are on defense. Mack, Quinn, Smith , Johnson, and in some respects, Jackson. Other good players on the roster . I think they move on from Goldman, Attaochu, Trevathan. Trevis Gibson, Blackson, Edwards, Tonga , Snowden, Sam Karama, Graham can contribute. Needs : 2 CBs, SS, MLB, SLB, 3 T. If Graham can develop, Shelly, and Vidor can be put at NB or bring in new. I think 3T could be a fit for Edwards and Karama. Both around 6'2" 290. If not will have bring new. Blackson and Tonga can man the NT spot.Possible that Nichols can play there and will be brought back. I think Snowden will get first shot at SAM LB spot. I think the…

    • 40 replies
    • 3.7k views
  13. Started by lemonej,

    The whole story about Long being a reach is starting to get to me. He was the 3rd rated OG in most of everyones eyes but the preceding pick the 6th rated OT is not a reach. So as I continue to look at this from a Bear fan's perspective, here is what I see: 1st pick comes from a Mid Major conference what was his level of comp. 3rd pick Former TE on defense for only 2yrs rarely played with hand in the dirt and this was a trade up. 4th pick Former Juco QB,TE and DE and 2 yr OL 5th pick Enetered school as track athlete,tried basketball first,zero starts before senior year 13 games as Senior 4.5 sacks. 6th picks 4.5 sacks and drafted as an edge rusher 7…

    • 29 replies
    • 3.7k views
  14. Started by 'TD',

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3273710 Source: Turner to get $15M guaranteed from Falcons ESPN.com news services Updated: March 2, 2008, 3:34 PM ET * Comment * Email * Print The best available running back in the free-agent market has a new home. Michael Turner, who has been the Chargers' insurance policy for LaDainian Tomlinson, agreed to a six-year, $34.5 million contract with the Falcons, with $15 million guaranteed, a source told ESPN.com's Michael Smith. Turner gained 316 yards on 71 carries with one touchdown last season.

  15. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/56849...-end-up/page/51 According to this article it attempts to predict where the top 50 FAs will go next season, provided there isn't a lockout. For the Bears??? Michael Bush - RB (Raiders): Apparently Forte and Taylor are "Faulkish" running backs so Chicago could benefit from a bruiser back like Bush Matt Light OL(Patriots): Tackle that is reaching his shelf-life and the Bears are needing a good and solid tackle. And NE doesn't like old guys. Braylon Edwards - WR (Jets): sounds like Santonio could be taking #1 and Braylon might cost too much for NY to maintain. Besides, this could be the big WR Jay needs.

  16. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    • 18 replies
    • 3.7k views
  17. Started by Wesson44,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...-jordan-palmer/ So with the third QB having a break in his hand the Bears signed a new QB in Jordan Palmer. Do you think this is a good signing or should we have signed someone else?

  18. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...-wimbley-today/

    • 22 replies
    • 3.7k views
  19. Started by fudgeripple2000,

    With the night that Aroshomadou had tonight and how much Cutler likes him, is it safe to say that going forward he has a good chance at being our #1 reciever? If that is the case then will our WR core going into next season be: #1=DA #2=Bennett #3=Knox #4=Hester Right away I know Hester led the team in receptions but most of those were bubble screens and quick hits designed to get him running in space. Hester is not Steve Smith. I want him to be but after watching how good Knox/Bennett/Manning did on special teams this year, which is what caused this team to try and transition him, I feel that we should move him to spot duty on WR and g…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.