Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by WheresMyronBaker,

    Chris Williams. Just breaking. LT is Omiyale LG is Williams Webb stays at RT. Suddenly we are alot younger overall on the line. Now if Williams can handle being a decent G...we may not be as bad off as things felt a couple weeks back.

    • 20 replies
    • 3.3k views
  2. Started by 'TD',

    It's half way through the season for the Bears. So i figured it would be a good time to revisit and remake end of the season predictions. Below I got listed who the Bears have beat so far and who they have defeated, plus who they will face the rest of the season. Teams the Bears beat Lions 2-6 Cowboys 1-7 Packers 6-3 Panthers 1-7 Bills 0-8 Combined record: 10-31 Teams that defeated the Bears Giants 6-2 Seahawks 4-4 Redskins 4-4 Combined record: 14-10 The Bears schedule coming up Vikings 3-5 @Dolphins 4-4 Eagles 5-3 @ Lions 2-6 Patriots 6-2 @Vikings 3-5 Jets 6-2 @Packers 6-3 Combined record 35-30

  3. Started by jason,

    I was wondering what goes into the greatest Bears' highlight video of all time. I have some favorite plays and highlights, but I was wondering if I'm missing something. Thoughts?

  4. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Former Jags Punter accrording to ESPN

    • 20 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. Started by lemonej,

    Let me start off by saying that I have no problem with Knox being demoted in favor of Roy Williams for obvious reasons.They didn't bring Williams here to be a backup. The problem I have is Martz's BS reasoning for doing so.Basically saying that Knox didn't really earn the position in the first place over Bennett and it was handed to him.Really! How has Williams earned a starting position in this short time? I'll tell you sometimes I wish Martz would not talk and just coach. The other thing that has come into question about Knox is his professionalism. Things like his route running and attention to detail are starting to come out. If the recent whispers here in the local m…

  6. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Not a big deal. I thought of DJ Moore

  7. Started by Wesson44,

    Now I wont say we are a bad team but I want to point out this. We can NOT win games kicking field goal!!!!!! Once again we had too many opportunities in the red zone just to come away with just three points. Despite the other teams score....if we cashed in on our chances in the red zone I feel this 0-2 start we are now in would be 2-0. Now the other problem I see is that our DB are not being coached to win. We have gotten way to many pass interference calls to succeed. Ball and Fuller need to be taught how to turn and look for the ball. Against the Packers they could have had two ints and the same against the Cards. Against the Cards...Fitz just used Fuller like toilet pa…

  8. Started by AZ54,

    Now that we've all thanked Forte for his many contributions to the Bears for the last 8 years it's time to figure out who we are adding to the roster at RB. There is no way a RB focused coach like Fox is heading into the season with Langford and Carey as certain #1/2 on the roster, and with no clear 3rd option. I don't think there is much love for S. Perry among the coaches. I've seen no signs they are very interested in re-signing Jacquizz Rodgers, although he might be offered another 1 yr deal later in FA. While they will be looking for Langford to assume that #1 role I can't see Pace or Fox just handing it to him. There will be some competition for the job…

    • 20 replies
    • 3.8k views
  9. Started by adam,

    If we are trying to improve, but not get older by signing guys north of 30, these are the names I came up with of players who are 28 or younger with 500 or more snaps last year who look to be solid signings: DLINE Damon Harrison, 27, Jets Muhammad Wilkerson, 27, Jets Malik Jackson, 26, Broncos Ian Williams, 27, 49ers Jaye Howard, 27, Chiefs LB Danny Trevathan, 26, Broncos CB Trumaine Johnson, 26, Rams Janoris Jenkins, 27, Rams Patrick Robinson, 28, Chargers Prince Amukamara, 27, Giants Safety Rodney McLeod, 26, Rams George Iloka, 26, Bengals OLINE Ryan Schraeder, 28, Falcons Mitchell Schwartz, 27, Browns Jeff Allen, 2…

    • 20 replies
    • 4.5k views
  10. Started by dawhizz,

    It's that time of year when some of us are spending way too much time looking at draft guides/highlights/etc. So inspired by the recent All Athlete Draft I saw posted, any other fun All "Something" drafts you can put together for the Bears. I can make a very credible "all Florida" draft with one little cheat that I actually wouldn't be upset with for the Bears: 1. Vernon Hargreaves, CB, Florida 2. Jonathan Bullard, DE, Florida 3. Keanu Neal, S, Florida 4. Demarcus Robinson, WR, Florida 4. Kelvin Taylor, RB, Florida 5. Antonio Morrison, ILB, Florida 6. Jeff Driskell, QB, Louisiana Tech (but formerly of Florida) 6. Alex McAllister, OLB, Florida 7.…

    • 20 replies
    • 4.8k views
  11. Started by jason,

    http://www.drafttek.com/2016-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp 1. Ronnie Stanley, LT, ND 2. Jaylon Smith, LB, ND 3. Karl Joseph, SS, WVU ... Looking through how things played out, there are some interesting combinations to be made depending on your view of the SS class.

    • 20 replies
    • 5.1k views
  12. Started by AZ54,

    A few things I picked up from Bear Report: http://www.scout.com/nfl/bears/story/16731...dcast-episode-8 The battles for the bottom of the roster have begun.... Christian Jones has been moved to OLB. I don't think this will fit him but we know ILB for him won't work at all. Rookie UDFA CB Kevin Peterson started out covering the slot. Interesting because we have Callahan there but there is no other logical competition for this role right now. Rookie UDFA TE Ben Sommers is starting out at FB. I think it's safe to say he's in the role Zach Miller played the first half of the season. I find this interesting simply because that was clearly a ro…

    • 20 replies
    • 6k views
  13. Started by Stinger226,

    I have a thought for a trade and why they would do it. We liked Connor Cook and after a potenial dismal year Jeffery wont want to stay here. So we trade Ashton Jeffery and Logan Paulson to Oakland for : Connor Cook/R someone we liked Seth Roberts (32-480-5) in 2014 25 Mychal Rivera (clearly the #2 since they drafted Walford) 26 Roberts is just another WR but can take Ashtons place on the roster Cook and get valuable playing time while Jay is hurt Rivera is a clear better #2 than any we have. WHY OAKLAND WOULD DO IT: The prospects of teaming Jeffery and Cooper would be huge They still have Matt McGloin who is least a decent backup.…

  14. Started by AZ54,

    La di friggin' da

    • 20 replies
    • 3.9k views
  15. Started by jason,

    Cutler regressed. Alshon suspended. Long out for the year. I'm honestly not trying to pick a fight, but I'm wondering if the "always go for the win"-camp still feels the same way. If there ever was a time to shut it down, put in the JV squad, see what the team has on the bench, and play for the draft pick, now is it.

    • 20 replies
    • 3.2k views
  16. Take it for what it is worth. Also indicates that they think Jim Bob Cooter (Lions OC) will be near the top of our list.

  17. Started by AZ54,

    Early reports are that this move is possible.. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/colum...521-column.html

    • 20 replies
    • 2.9k views
  18. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Should be interesting to see how Jay does in Miami. I was looking forward to Thursday's broadcast. Will be interesting to see how "in it" Jay is. By all accounts he was very much enjoying retirement and spending time with his family. Presume the Miami situation was about the only situation which would have coaxed him out of retirement (since he can work with Gase again).

    • 20 replies
    • 2.4k views
  19. Started by jason,

    After the first preseason game, one thing is clear: The RB depth chart is going to get interesting. Howard is locked in at #1, but Cohen was damn impressive. I thought Carey was pretty damn impressive in limited carries as well. Cunningham may have surprised some with his one big run, and for his sake it better over shadow the rest. He didn't look all that explosive to me. In fact, when he came in after Cohen is looked like a significant slow down. Right now I'd say Carey is #2, Cohen is #3, and Cunningham is fighting with Langford for #4.

    • 20 replies
    • 2.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.