Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    The man speaks the truth. He was interviewed after the game and said "The defense isn't what it used to be, we haven't figured it out obviously because it would have been fixed by now." He's the leader of the defense and I love what he says. He was the only guy who played physical all game long, and he seems to be the only player that doesn't give vague answers. I wish we had more Mike Browns on this team..

  2. Started by BearSox,

    Hey, I have recently uploaded my highlight tape of my senior year in football onto youtube and I wanted to post it here. I just want to here what all the amateur scouts here think of it. I hope you don't mind me posting it in this section, but this is where all the trafic is... I recommed going to the youtube link to view it, but you don't have to. It's just that the video is bigger and easy to spot me at youtube. Also, make sure you hit the HQ button at the bottom right, as it does make a big difference. EDIT: For some reason I can't get the video to post on here, so you have to go to the link, sorry.

    • 17 replies
    • 3.4k views
  3. Started by Stinger226,

    I heard today on the Score that one team has offered a 6th round pick for Olsen. If someones scouits think he is only worth a #6, I dont see anybody offering a #2 for him, except maybe from the Canadian League.

    • 17 replies
    • 3.4k views
  4. Started by Da Bears 88,

    Haven't we learned this lesson before from AP? He's a #3 RB!!

    • 16 replies
    • 3.4k views
  5. Started by adam,

    Per Rotoworld: Who's next?

    • 17 replies
    • 3.4k views
  6. After a disappointing last season I see no reason to get hyped about this year so far. I expected just little more FA signings for more depth and at least 2 starters before draft day. I really believed that we would have signed a free safety with more experience, leadership and pro bowl caliber type. The same goes with an olinemen with the same qualities. I guess we could still pick some Fa's after the draft to fill in where we need too. Maybe the grab a handfull of shit and throw it against the wall to see what sticks theory is going on here. Nfo maybe had it right when he posted about Angelo short sheeting Lovie like he did Jauron. I normally don't agr…

    • 12 replies
    • 3.4k views
  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    Could be of interest to us...

    • 20 replies
    • 3.4k views
  8. Started by BearFan2000,

    I know this is not Bears related. Need help with my Fantasy lineup this week. 10 team PPR. My Roster QB - Kirk Cousins RB - Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordon, Chris Thompson, Dion Lewis, Alfred Morris WR - AJ Green, Keenan Allen, Amari Cooper, Stefon Diggs, Nelson Agholor TE - Zach Ertz K - Will Lutz D/ST - Panthers I'm 1-6 going into week 8. It's a must win here on out. Seems every week I have one or two guys have dud games and my opponent seems to always have at least one surprise player. I've been losing by mere points every week it's been maddening. QB, TE, K, and D/ST are a given. The logical starts would be RB - Ingram & Gordon, …

    • 18 replies
    • 3.4k views
  9. Started by CrackerDog,

    You boys know I'm one of the biggest koolaid kids here. So, it may surprise you to hear this... THIS TEAM SUCKS. No, not tonight. Who gives a SHIT about tonight? * I've been bitching about the O Line for 3 years or longer. Angelo has ignored it. Biggest problem on the team now, no question. * We bring in almost an entirely new coaching staff. Everyone knows it usually takes a new staff two years to pull it all together. What do we do? We SIT our starters for most of the preseason and when they play they SUCK BALLS. * We have one of the toughest schedules I can remember. Our own division is great and we play the east in the AFC and NFC. ARE YOU KIDDIN…

    • 17 replies
    • 3.4k views
  10. Started by Stinger226,

    I was reading some interesting info on Garza. Garza graded out as the second best lineman on the team this year. He is a team leader and has been relatively healthy. I was wanting to move on from him, but have changed my mind and want him for one more year. We still need to add a eventual replacement, maybe find someone in the later rounds.

    • 17 replies
    • 3.3k views
  11. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://thefootballexpert.com/bures2008nflmockdraft3.html 1st - Much as i hate lineman, i wouldnt mind Williams, since it seems to be the consensus. I would hate to be there at 14 (if he's even there) and see the hometown RB sitting there for us, but also, i have a feeling someone may offer even more picks to get up in front of detroit to get him. 2nd - Much rather have chris johnson or possibly charles in the 2nd over Felix Jones. All three are basically the same size and jones wasnt a starter and is the slowest. also, am really starting to like Kevin Smith, ran a 4.43 or 4.47 at his pro day and you can't deny his production. Most of all i seriously cant stand B…

    • 11 replies
    • 3.3k views
  12. Started by madlithuanian,

    My buddy and I will be in row 6 section 439 ...yelling our fool head's off! GO BEARS!!!!

  13. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...rsons-judgment/

  14. Started by scs787,

    I know PFF gets a bad rap, especially now, but I just wanted to point out that Pernell McPhee ranks only behind Von Miller and Demarcus Ware in terms of QB pressures through 3 games. If the corner play continues to get better a lot of those pressures will turn into sacks like they did against Seattle. He looks to be like a good addition by Pace.

    • 18 replies
    • 3.3k views
  15. Started by BearFan PHX,

    So it looks like Micah Parsons wants a trade. Hes only 26 and hes a dominant edge rusher. We sure could use him. Trade values I've seen look like the Khalil Mack trade tho. 2026 1st round pick 2026 2nd round pick 2027 1st round pick Montez Sweat and more Its a steep price, and Parsons would eat up a lot of cap with a new deal too. But as i think it through, a few thoughts come to mind: 1) Next years 1st is no problem, because we were probably going to use it to draft a DE anyway. If we took Micah Parsons with our 1st rounder next year, wed all be thrilled. A proven vet etc. 2) Where will the salary cap space come from? 3) We are …

    • 50 replies
    • 3.3k views
  16. Started by Chitownhustla,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/colum...108-column.html Quote from the article: Then, in what one source described as McCaskey's quest to break the cycle, Pace emerged after an impressive interview that dazzled McCaskey and President Ted Phillips. It probably helped Pace's cause that Ballard challenged the Bears hierarchy during his meeting by wanting to limit Phillips' involvement, according to another source. We will likely never know how much Ballard's boldness intimidated the Bears or Pace's panache simply enthralled them. But the tide turned. When I say I want the new guy to have total control I don't mean just in player personnel decisions. …

  17. Started by Connorbear,

    They are done. Cutler killed us tonight. The defense actually played ok but they cannot dig themselves out of this hole. Way too many injuries. This is not our season. Time to see the younger players so they get game experience. Peace

  18. Started by ScottBGKY,

    @Adam_Schefter: Taylor reaches agreement w/Bears on a 4-year, $12.5 million deal that includes $7 million gtd in year 1

    • 20 replies
    • 3.3k views
  19. Started by lemonej,

    According to a few draft sites he is rated no higher than the 20th best prospect at his position.The scary part is one person compared him to Roy Williams. I don't agree with that.He is a decent route runner that I believe is similar to Earl Bennett. Thats not bad but thats not what this team needs.A solid go to guy with size and speed to become a constant threat on every down is what this team needs with possible game breaking abilty. I always use an old school approach to big ten schools and their skill position players.When they have transition to the pros what has this school produced at the pro level. Iowa has lagged in those positions but in the trenches on both si…

    • 21 replies
    • 3.3k views
  20. Started by Chitownhustla,

    There are some pro's and con's with Shanny, as there are with every guy. Let me ask you guys this: Bowles or Shanny? Cant decide Toub or Shanny? Shanny Gase or Shanny? Shanny Quinn or Shanny? I could go either way on this one Kubiak or Shanny? I could go either way on this one There is a part of me that is intrigued by Bowles after reading up on him, but then I think about hiring a guy with actual HC experience and tend to lean that way. As we have seen with Trestman, the Bears HC will need to form a great coaching staff. I wonder which of these guys would be able to bring in the best staff?

    • 17 replies
    • 3.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.