Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
1. Cutler was great. Aside from his pick-6 and first 10 throws, he finished 20-25 with 320 yards and 2 TD's. 2. Maybe I'm over-reacting but I think Alshon Jeffery will get to 1,000 yards this year. 3. Marshall is a beast. Bennett is a nice compliment to everything the offense has. 4. Putting the first few plays to the side, the OL wasn't too bad. Freeney going out helped too, I'm sure. Spencer is clearly the worst OL they have, however. Maybe it's already time to give Williams a try there? 5. Tim Jennings was awesome today. Peppers and Melton were forces. Briggs was fun to watch.
-
- 19 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Hey if the 49ers can do it so can we. We will need to run the ball outside the tackles as this seems to be a weakness in the Packers defense.Also throwing the ball to our WR'S Marahsll and Jeffrey will beat the Pack secondary as they cant match up. Moss was not used the correct way by San Fran, but if he was they would have had more points because the Packers were scared of him.Blocking is a must...they Packers front line is a bit slow but the LB'S are fast so if we get the first level blocked and on to the second level then we got something going on the edge. The Packers can be beaten by the Bears this year!!
-
- 19 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
As Sun times pointed out, KC Joyner (ESPN) had a Q & A, and there were a lot of Bears questions he answered. - Cutler - This guy is not a fan, at all. Said Cutler throws a lot of picks, and actually compares him to Rex. While I think most agree he is aggressive, I think there are two key points missing. One. Due to Denver's issues last year, they were forced into being a very pass oriented team. While they may be a passing team anyway, I think they were forced to pass more than they would have liked due to (a) RB injuries and ( awful defense forcing the O to play from behind. When you are playing from behind, and having to pass a ton, you are forced to be m…
-
- 19 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
Boras talks about Gaines addition on Chicagobears.com What have been your impressions of free-agent addition Michael Gaines? I’ve been impressed with Michael since he’s gotten here. He’s tried to learn the offense as quickly as he can. He gives us some versatility as well because he can line up as a fullback for us as well as an inline blocker. He just has that mass. He’s got size to him. He’s probably the heaviest tight end we have. He could be both an inline blocker as well as a fullback for us.
-
- 19 replies
- 3.8k views
-
-
I have seen some ask this, though I am not sure if it has been talked about on this board. One reason I think it may be worth consideration is, if we put Basanez on the PS, which I am pretty sure he is still eligible for, would any other team really steal him? To steal him, another team would have to give him a spot on their 53 man roster, and I am just not sure anyone would be willing to do that. On the practice squad, he is still ours and would still be in a position to learn and develop, but at the same time, it would free up a roster spot. W/ questions of whether we keep 5 or 6 WRs, 3 or 4 TEs as well as 3 or 4 RBs, we could be in a situation where that extr…
-
- 19 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/team/depthchart.asp Also via Zach Zaidman:
-
- 19 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
Hey Guys... Just stumbled upon this site. I cant believe I havent found this before lol... I'm a huge Bears fan (Like all of you), so I hope I can be a good active member here.. I'm a college student, so I will have some free time to post.. Plus I am the main Bears writer for Chicitysports.com (Check it out, lol)...
-
- 19 replies
- 4k views
-
-
I'm going to guess that Leftwich is Tampa's QB. Rumors out of Tampa are is that whoever wins the starting job, the loser will get dealt in order to make Freeman the #2 QB. What would you be willing to give up to make McCown our #2, if anything at all?
-
- 19 replies
- 4k views
-
-
So far: G Dan Buenning C Donovan Raiola FB Jason Davis DE Joe Clermond WR Eric Peterman CB Rod Hood WR Brandon Rideau LB Kevin Malast Per Brad Briggs. http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/09/up...bears_play.html
-
- 19 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
From ESPN: "I guess we've got to get punched in the face a couple times to realize we're in a fight," defensive end Ogunleye said. I love it.
-
- 19 replies
- 4.6k views
-
-
Per Rotoworld: http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...NFL&id=3608 Confirmed via NFL.com: http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/10/20/bears-cutl...ract-extension/
-
- 19 replies
- 4.5k views
-
-
With the latest issue with LJ and the Chiefs it is highly possible that he could be avaiable and a change of senery could do him well. I think LJ and Forte would make a nice rotation. Would you trade Harris for LJ?.
-
- 19 replies
- 3.8k views
-
-
Bears win 27-17 and extend the false hope another week. In reality, I would just like to see a well executed game, even if it is against the Rams.
-
- 19 replies
- 3.6k views
-
-
Haven't seen a poll in awhile. So where does Lovie's performance stand this year from a pure HC perspective.
-
- 19 replies
- 3.8k views
-
-
I have no issues with this if it was for o-line or TE. I do not want him as OC. http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...-mike-tice.html Peace
-
- 19 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear17.article
-
- 19 replies
- 3.4k views
-
-
Recently in Bears Category Hue Jackson won't interview with Bears after all January 26, 2010 6:59 AM | 1 Comment By Vaughn McClure MOBILE, Ala. -- The Bears' search for an offensive coordinator continues to be an unpredictable process. Baltimore Ravens quarterbacks coach Hue Jackson, who was believed to be headed to Chicago for an interview with the Bears today, was a last-minute scratch, according to an NFL source with knowledge of the situation. Jackson previously met with the Oakland Raiders about their offensive coordinator position. Before working to develop quarterback Joe Flacco the last two seasons, he was the offensive coordinator in Atlanta (…
-
- 19 replies
- 4.1k views
-
-
-
-Bears brass believes success went to his head after rookie year. -They werent at all impressed with his work ethic last off-season as he spent most of his time in Tulane.
-
- 19 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
-
- 18 replies
- 3.7k views
-