Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
by judge, per ESPN Obviously, the owners will appeal again, but hey, hope is hope and I'll take what I can get.
-
- 21 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
Has there been any movement on a long term deal with Forte? I'm listening to the conference call and they mentioned that Forte and his agent indicated they felt disrespected by the signing of Michael Bush. Are the Bears and Forte that far apart that we haven't seen a deal yet. Was the Bush signing to give the bears a good 1-2 punch or is it insurance should Forte's deal not get done and he holds out. Also in that conf call they said he is going to hold out. At this point I'm siding with Forte, the man has played his butt off for the Bears from day one, has been the focal point of the offense. To me he's earned his pay day... I've watched and I'm sure he has too, wa…
-
- 23 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
I opened and ran 3 FFLs last year for the Talkbears at Yahoo as I use to do at Bearstalk.. I enjoyed this very much as I have always enjoyed FF. However, this year, do to time commitments with family & job, I will be unable to run the leagues as I have in the past. I might have time to join one league but to be commish, just too much time involved for me this year. I think DrunkBomber said he ran leagues here in the past. If I am wrong, please forgive me. If he or others would like to open leagues for the forum I got an email from chitownman saying the Yahoo site is up and running (that is if you want to use Yahoo, some mentioned they would prefer other host…
-
- 14 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...lacher-talking/
-
- 29 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
With our GM, HC, DC, and Coach hires, here are a list of players (with a positive PFF rating) that they would be intimately familiar with: From SF: Mike Iupati, 28, G, (11.2 PFF) Chris Culliver, 27, CB (8.5 PFF) Perrish Cox, 28, CB (1.2 PFF) Dan Skuta, 29, LB (1.1 PFF) Trindon Holliday, 29, WR/KR (0.0 PFF) From DEN: Terrance Knighton, 29, DL (12.7 PFF) Orland Franklin, 27, G (12.0 PFF) Virgil Green, 27, TE (5.7 PFF) Nate Irving, 27, LB (1.1 PFF) Rahim Moore, 25, S (0.3 PFF) From NO: Mark Ingram, 25, RB (1.2 PFF) Patrick Robinson, 27, CB (0.1 PFF)
-
- 17 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
Something to pass the long off-season, will do one for all positions name your 5 favourite Bears QB's. Doesn't need to be the best just YOUR top 5
-
- 15 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/0913/nfl...ets-midway.html He has not done anything right.
-
- 12 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
I hope we never lose Cliff Stein. Bears Sign Kyle Long Everyone is accounted for!
-
- 11 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
It is that time of the year again with the Senior Bowl kicking off. Time to link players the Bears are interested in. 1-Danny Shelton DT Washington - Interview at Senior Bowl At 6-2 339, Shelton can be a 3-4 NT, he has burst to push the pocket and plays the run well. He finished the season with 88 tackles, 16.5 TFL, 9 Sacks, and two fumble recoveries. I take his sacks with a grain of salt, because 2 came week one against Hawaii, and then 4 against Eastern Washington. The interest could be legit as Paea is UFA and Ratliff who is older missed portions of the last couple seasons and rumors have leaked out they may release him.
-
- 19 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
I have been waiting to hear news of what is going on with this alleged incident since the news first broke after the trade. The last I heard the police do not seem to be investigating this issue, almost as if they feel it is a false allegation. I had also heard the complainant seems to be reluctant to talk to authorities. Has this been dismissed, or is it still a time bomb ready to explode with the Commish holding the dead-man switch?
-
- 16 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
-
OK, I know Cutler disappointed a lot of these fans but... Grow the f*ck up people. It wasn't just the dipshits in the stands either! The Broncos were playing this game like it was their Superbowl! Dancing around like a bunch of hopped-up leprechauns on crack with every tackle. Hey dillhole, your job is to tackle! Get over yourself! Maybe it's the lack of oxygen to the brain... Does the Broncos new head coach look like a high school kid or what? He'll either be great for them for the next 50 years or he's in WAY over his head! Did one of the goal posts look crooked to you? I swear one of them looked like it needed a level put on it! In the war …
-
- 14 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
It is official. Now we have a passing O in Chicago.
-
- 11 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
to NY???? Manning sucks - we should have buried them!!!!! UGH!!!!! Peace
-
- 6 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
hell give us more production in two season than berrian did in 4. Come on Jerry make the move
-
- 11 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
We will be adding in the draft and FAgency. What moves does Poles make that will give us a winning season next yr. We cant fill every spot so we figure 9 new starters. Lets say we get the 2nd pick, 56, 65, and 101. These are picks that probably will give us starters from day one. Anything in the rest of the draft will just be gravy if they end up starting. With 135 mil, in cap space, I think he makes 2 big signings, and 3 midland signings. For sake of argument we resign Monty to a 3 yr 19mil deal. I am using OTCs valuation numbers + That have Monty at 5 mil value We resign Morrow at 3/24, OTC valuation at 8 mil We bring back Armon Watts, Josh B…
-
- 32 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
Only about 10% of our posters glasses with be overflowing, maybe 30% will view the draft with a half full glass, about 40% of the posters will view the draft with a half empty glass, and the remaining 20% of the posters glasses will be empty as they will throw them through their TV screen, breaking not only their TV but the glass as they curse Angelo and demand his resignation. Angelo will trade down at least twice. Angelo will draft only 1 or 2 players many of us ever heard of or considered in all our drafts. Anyone else want to add their predictions? LOL
-
- 11 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
If 2010 is an uncapped yr, FA goes to 6 yrs from 4. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,1209508.column Peace
-
- 13 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
The majority of this board wants a OT in the first round. The question i want to pose is who is the Bears Offensive Star,Olin Kruetz??? I understand that fixing the Oline should be a priority but I look at the good teams around the league and their Offensive star is not an offensive lineman. Does anybody really believe that drafting and OT in the first is gonna make Benson not look to fall down after contact or make the WR's stop dropping passes. Even though he might not come back drafting Clady in the 1st is not gonna make Rex grow 5 more inches. I know people are gonna bring up how Joe Thomas comes in and Cleveland looks like a legit team but before they brought hi…
-
- 10 replies
- 3.2k views
-