Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,7899072.story Peace
-
- 0 replies
- 750 views
-
-
Choose a Mock Draft (or more than 1) from your favorite site or one someone has already posted or you can find some good ones here: hailRedskins Mock Draft Database Please include link and decision to Hold the current selection OR Draw from the list of players still available after da Bears selection at #14, #46, #78, #91, etc. For Example: The Landry Hat 14. Chicago Bears -Ryan Clady, OT, Boise State Hold NFL Draft Guys 14. Chicago Bears – S Kenny Phillips, Miami Fl. 46. Chicago Bears – OLB Ali Highsmith, LSU 78. Chicago Bears – RB Ray Rice, Rutgers 91. Chicago Bears (from SD) – QB Joe Flacco, Delaware I really like…
-
- 9 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
Here's my video talking about where I point my finger at and who I think deserves all the blame. I'm almost always the positive fan when it comes down to situations like this, but even I don't think we'll win another game with Hanie under Center. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY4H73eIGRc Tell me what you think?
-
- 2 replies
- 808 views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?STORY_ID=7569
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
http://leisureblogs.chicagotribune.com/the...-last-time.html I felw in from LA on frequent flier miles at the last minute when my buddy scored tickets. I went to the 10PM show. I missed Ditka, but actually saw him walk past us out the door while waiting in line. He looked like he was hurting... Couldn't walk really well. But Van Horne filled in beautifully! All the guys put on a fully read of the script! David Koechner, Wendt, Montegna, Smigel, Sanz (who did an amicable job filling in for the late great Farley...), and Odenkirk were hilarious! It's honestly everything you'd have expected. Pure ridiculousness. They Make "It's Pat" and not this! Maybe…
-
- 0 replies
- 916 views
-
-
-
From USA Today in a story about his heart attack: https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/12/11/mike-ditka-opens-up-massive-heart-attack-last-month/2279742002/ “The Bears are really playing great, and in so many areas,” he said. “I’m a Bears fan, always will be. It’s more than fun watching them right now, because they’re kicking ass, period.” Amen MIke!!!
-
- 0 replies
- 664 views
-
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbUKl0R1aoY How do you feel about the taxpayers flipping the bill every time the Organization wants new sod laid on the field? Shouldn't Forte get his money before you run him up the gut? J'Webb's Natural position. These are the things I rant about in this video. Please voice your opinion here and tell me what you think.
-
- 22 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
My latest vlog along with an idea I have. Who would be interesting in me doing this contest? Would you cam up? Let me know. If I get enough feedback, I'll toss some lucky dawg a bone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etqc9Ypqxkw Post your comments either here or on the video itself. Da Drunk
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
He knows what he is (see video). We know what he is. Let's make it happen. http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/nfl-draft-...lb-dadi-nicolas
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Did anyone else see that injury? You hate to see injuries at all, and that one did not look good at all. This is why Arob needs a new deal. Cohen down on a fair catch, other players dropping like flies and he is working on the last year of his deal with nothing guaranteed after this year. Also, do you think Dallas would be desperate enough to trade for Trubisky? He would actually fit in that offense and they have a solid running game and some playmakers in Cooper, Lamb, and Gallup. What do you think?
-
- 3 replies
- 743 views
-
-
It's been well documented that we made three 4th round picks without choosing Dak. My question is this: if we would have chosen him, how would the world see him now?
-
- 19 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
-
I don't htink it'll happen, espeically w/ LA w/o a team. But maybe the talk applies some heat to this franchise to get something going here! CHICAGO MAYOR WANTS ANOTHER TEAM Posted by Mike Florio on January 20, 2009, 10:35 a.m. They’ve got two baseball teams, so why not two football teams? Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley reiterated on Monday his belief that the city should have not one but two NFL franchises. “We should have a second NFL team in Chicago,” Daley said on Comcast SportsNet, via the Chicago Tribune. “If San Francisco has two, New York has two, Florida has three teams . . . and when you take Washington, Baltimore and Philadelphia, they hav…
-
- 10 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...dianapolis-too/
-
- 23 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
So any interest in a retread like Colombo? Or how about the monster known as Davis? And I might think of low-balling Williams. Not sure what his deal is. http://m.nfl.com/news/09000d5d820fe7e9/wil...on-way-out-too/ And I for one welcome the idea of Donovan coming to the NFC North. Should be fun.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Let's go - significantly upgrading the interior of the line in a matter of 1 week. Now lets see a dlinemen or two added here...
-
- 9 replies
- 845 views
-
-
The news is that we are trying to get one of them. Both have a big price tag and both would cost a draft pick. I would be good with either—but not at that cost. I really have no preference. I gotta admit that I was hoping for Marcus Marriota. But it looks like he’s signing with the Raiders.
-
- 4 replies
- 843 views
-
-
Anytime a QB gets signed, Twitter goes nutz because the Bears sighed Foles. The Bears signed Foles the first or second week of FAgency. Dalton wasn't released yet. No way Winston was as a backup on a cheap contract and Cams medicals could not be checked out because of the virus. Coaches were familiar with Foles, he has been in the system before and had success at the highest level. If Pace would have waited until now to sign a QB option, fandom would been badmouthing him everyday. He made the right move at the time. NE can tack risks because that always win. Don't work that way for the bears.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Dalton and Green are the only QB+WR duo to connect for 1K yards passing/receiving as rookies. I think Williams and Odunze have a great shot at that, especially with 17 games. Odunze would need to catch 4.33 balls a game with 13.5 yards per reception. Even with all the other options, it seems like that is very realistic, even for a rookie. Odunze will more than likely get CB2 or 3 on every play, which should be a mismatch in almost every game.
-
- 8 replies
- 842 views
-