Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Mongo3451,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...nsive-line.html ...The OL is OK. As a result, I have my very first avatar... Seriously WTF? These assholes better be lying. I get the continuity thing with getting another year to gell. I get the Martz thing and the schemes he ran. What I don't get is false start after false start, then a hold, then a whiff out of JaMarcus Webb. Our staff seems to get a boner for someone every few years for someone that doesn't belong on the field. Hopefully, it's just a smokescreen and I'm crying like a little baby for nothing. Of course that's what I said in 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007. (look it up)

    • 16 replies
    • 2.2k views
  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    I hope ours are more throwback than anything

    • 16 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    LB depth

    • 16 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Started by Pixote,

    I have been waiting to hear news of what is going on with this alleged incident since the news first broke after the trade. The last I heard the police do not seem to be investigating this issue, almost as if they feel it is a false allegation. I had also heard the complainant seems to be reluctant to talk to authorities. Has this been dismissed, or is it still a time bomb ready to explode with the Commish holding the dead-man switch?

    • 16 replies
    • 3.2k views
  5. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    1. Michael Brockers, DT, LSU ---Great run stuffer. Perfect compliment to the pass rushing Melton. 2. Nick Perry, DE, USC ---With the emergence of Brockers and Jones, some mocks have Perry falling into the mid-2nd. He's a great scheme fit. 3. James Brown, OT, Troy ---A lot of people think he's an NFL OG or LT. 4. Tommy Streeter, WR, Miami ---Lanky WR who is a red zone threat. Reminds me of Plaxico Burress. 5. DaJohn Harris, DT, USC ---Bears add again to their DT rotation after losing Okoye and cutting Adams. 6. Philip Blake, C, Baylor ---Blake is a natural C, but he can compete for an OG spot until Garza loses his job, gets hurt, or retires. 7. Duke…

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  6. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/ I was watching his highlight tape on the Bears' site (above link) and I have to admit he has one of the most impressive plays I've seen from an offensive player without the ball. On one TD play at the 37sec mark he gets three blocks, falling down on the last one but gets right up and goes after a 4th block but can't quite get there. I am guessing this is what the Bears saw from him, not so much his inline blocking but his open field blocking. Forte should love this and again, it's one more reason to put the contract difference into an incentive because it is now more likely to be earned. I like what Clutts did for us…

    • 16 replies
    • 2.2k views
  7. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    no idea what happened to this dude

  8. Started by jason,

    For the last couple years there has been a split on this board about what the Bears offense needed. One side said big WR, the other side said OL. Well, I know it's early, and this may be a bit premature, but I believe the question appears to have been answered. The Bears have the WR talent that some were alredy saying was potentially one of the best in the league. Most would say the WR talent is top ten. What did top ten WR talent and franchise QB do yesterday with horrible OL play? It doesn't matter how many toys you give Jay Cutler if you can't protect him. This is true for any QB, but it's particularly true with Cutler.

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  9. Started by jason,

    Establishing a few things about the NFL rules I have read this morning: 1) Control precedes Possession 2) Possession precedes a catch 3) A catch requires two feet or some other body part that is not the hands to contact the ground In the NFL and College rule books they have what are called Approved Rulings (AR). They explain what the correct call is in an odd situation where the rule is not perfectly clear. The following is the AR for the final play [A is the offense and B is the defense]: A.R. 8.29: First and 10 on A20. B3 controls a pass in the air at the A40 before A2, who then controls the ball before they land. As they land, A2 and B3 fall down to t…

    • 16 replies
    • 2.8k views
  10. it has been reported on NFL channel that revis is going to be traded or cut today. i would go very large on revis. we have NO high cost player on this side of the ball and he would give us the option, cost wise, to eat a large part of his contract while we groom tackles or defensive ends through the draft. revis would be the best possible scenario to come to chicago. he is the type of player we have not had maybe ever. with a very good cover corner in his PRIME we could solidify our pass defense for the next 4 + years with a real talent in a pass oriented NFL. it also gives us the option to run ANY type of defense with a cover corner who can shut down an…

    • 16 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Started by AZ54,

    http://walterfootball.com/freeagents2014rumors.php 3/23: The Rams, Bears, Seahawks and Browns are possible landing spots for Mark Sanchez, per Rich Cimini, ESPN New York. We've rehabbed one QB so far why not another? I'm not a big fan of Sanchez mostly because I don't think he has it mentally. Not so much playing smarts, although that needs work as well, but moreso on the ability to handle the pressure that comes with the job. Maybe a backup role is where he can succeed but he does not have the headstrong character traits Josh McCown displayed while he was here on several short term contracts.

    • 16 replies
    • 2.7k views
  12. Started by Stinger226,

    We are pretty set now on defense. There will be one more opportunity to add players when teams start dropping players on their roster for draftees. DE-Young,Allen,Houston,Bass,Lane,Robertson,Scott, Idonije,Washington I think we only keep 4 Young-Allen-Houston-Bass Idonije might stick but doubt it, he can play all positions DT-Collins,Ratliff,Furgeson,Sutton,Paea I think all 5 of these make squad LB-Briggs,SCM,Bostic,Greene,Jones,Williams,Franklin,Senn,Wilson I think Jones makes it to final roster along with Briggs,SCM,Bostic,Greene,Senn …

    • 16 replies
    • 2.6k views
  13. Started by Connorbear,

    The only certainty I have is that Zach Miller made the team. Peace

    • 16 replies
    • 4.5k views
  14. Started by dawhizz,

    Potential Wilson replacements have been underwhelming, so worth a shot IMO. If he can stay healthy (and out of trouble) he's just what they need.

    • 16 replies
    • 4.3k views
  15. Started by AZ54,

    Naturally I missed the game. Looks like our young LBs played well, as did the Dline. Jay throwing for 381yds didn't hurt either.

    • 16 replies
    • 2.9k views
  16. Started by adam,

    A loss gives us the 7th pick, and a win drops us from 8th thru 11th depending on the outcome of 3 other games. We need ATL, NO, and NYG to all win to get the highest pick possible. Also, a win puts us into 3rd in the division making our schedule even tougher next year. The last place team plays TB and WAS, while the 3rd place team is going to get NYG and the 3rd place finisher of the NFC South (CAR , ATL, NO). That is a huge swing.

  17. Started by lemonej,

    Every year I gush over a player or two and take things to an obssession at times, this year's object of the lemonej man crush is Amari Cooper. I think that he is a dynamic player and will be a star in the league. True this is not a position of need but some of the best teams in the league year in year out take the best player available and make it work. If Cooper falls to the Bears at 7 I say take him. Last Year I wanted Aaron Donald and he went before the Bears pick. I'm hesitant to tout another Ala Saban DB because they haven't so far transitioned well in the NFL including a couple of his LSU DBs also. Previously I have sang the praises of Alshon Jeffries(couldn't…

    • 16 replies
    • 3.3k views
  18. Started by ParkerBear7,

    Now that John Fox is HC - here is my Fanspeak Mock Draft 1.0. I traded back from 7th to the 15th in the 1st Round picking up a 2nd,3rd,4th. Also, traded back in the third round acquiring a 5th round and 7th round picks. Traded up in the in 6th round for QB Hogan. RD 1 - CB TRAE WAYNES RD 2 - S CODY PREWITT - OLE MISS RD 3 - G TRE' JACKSON - FLORIDA STATE RD 3 - RB TODD GURLEY - GEORGIA RD 4 - S ANTHONY HARRIS - VIRGINIA RD 4 - DE OWAMAGBE ODIGHIZUWA - UCLA RD 5 - CB JOSH SHAW - USC RD 6 - QB KEVIN HOGAN - STANFORD RD 7 - OLB JAKE RYAN - MICHIGAN RD 7 - ILB A.J. JOHNSON - TENNESSEE

    • 16 replies
    • 4.5k views
  19. Started by 'TD',

    Ravens http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/articl...98-aef6a5b7a097

    • 16 replies
    • 3k views
  20. Started by BearFan2000,

    http://chicago.suntimes.com/bears-football...eeting-john-fox Tillman excited after brief meeting with the staff. Is excited about the direction the Bears are headed and would like to return. Wants to play for Fox.

    • 16 replies
    • 3.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.