Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    • 4 replies
    • 571 views
  2. Started by jason,

    Repeat...ignore.

    • 0 replies
    • 781 views
  3. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    So I'm sitting at the Kona airport waiting for my connection to Honolulu and had some time to think. Dick LeBeau has resigned from the Steelers but said he doesn't plan on retiring. I know he's old but doesn't seem to age. What if be was interested in being a HC? I like that he's been around awhile so he has street cred and might attract some good young eventual coordinator prospects. Most here loved Cowher and the two of them spent some quality time together. What if?

  4. Started by jason,

    I can think of only one scenario. Everson Griffen of the Queens made it as DE with the following stat line: 14G, 44 Tackles, 33 Solo, 11 Assists, 8 Sacks, 1PD, 2FF Akiem Hicks, on the other hand, has the following: 13G, 46 Tackles, 30 Solo, 16 Assists, 7 Sacks, 2PD, 2FF Almost identical stats, and Akiem has played one less game. That's cool though. I hope it pisses him off and makes him hungrier.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. Started by Stinger226,

    The great Brian Urlacher was on the Score yesterday. In an interview, he was talking about how good the Packers are going to be with the addition of Julius Peppers. With all the years of being paid well from the Bears and all the catering they did to him,he keeps taking shots at them because of the failed last contract. As far as Im concerned he's quite a jerk with sour grapes attitude he carries.

    • 15 replies
    • 2.8k views
  6. Started by Stinger226,

    They played on the SCORE today an interview with Tice and he talked about Carmi not being up to par yet and might have to rest him quite a bit. THAT IS NOT GOOD NEWS. With the great C. Williams as our backup OT , that is not good news.

  7. Started by Stinger226,

    We picked up a TE that was waived by Jets Chris Pantale. Was a first year and doesnt have any stats.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
  8. At least that is who I thought I saw on tv... I have seen threads on here saying if we don't win the title game or superbowl lovie and the staff should be fired... well I will say this acc... epting mediocrity is unacceptable!!! Our defense has held this team up by the jock strap for urlachers entire career and throughout lovies coaching tenure and anyone who thinks that without lovie the defense would have not been good is crazy in fact I beg to differ that it could have been better... lovie holds this team back from his poor preperations for the team to the poor game plan and to the poor in game adjustments and the poor challenge record... he needs to go after this year…

  9. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Bears hire Ben McDaniels as their QB coach.......... None other than Josh McDaniels brother. http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/12/ben-mcdan...o-bears-rutgers

  10. Three times, after we put Farve on his arce, I watched the ref helping Farve up. I swear, I have never noticed a ref helping a player to his feet. I have seen the opposing players help a player up, which always irritated me, but I have NEVER seen the refs help a player get up, but saw it happen three times last night w/ Farve. Have I just never noticed this before, or was that truly something out of the norm?

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  11. Started by jason,

    I watched the game against the Seahawks again, and I noticed that there was a LOT of max protect. On a few plays the Bears had 6 or 7 guys in blocking a 4-man rush. Made me think of two things: 1) Did anyone else notice this? 2) Is this something that should be used repeatedly against the Packers?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  12. Started by BearFan2000,

    I'm wondering if anyone here happened to DVR the game? If so I would gladly pay for the time, effort, and materials to have the game put on DVD. I've been trying to find a torrent of it and have had no luck, nor could I find it on a couple auction sites that sometimes list games.

  13. Started by Stinger226,

    I just read that Greg Gabriel, head of scouting was personally at West Virgina's Pat Whites workout on his pro day. I dont usually hear his near on visits.

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  14. Started by Stinger226,

    I like looking at Bear content in the media but there is so many new contributers I get lost. I seen this one and clicked on it and he cant even pronounce Rome's name correctly. I think it might be over saturated now. I always liked Hoge and Jahns-NBC Sports-CHGO and newer people like Swift Sports Network-Adam Mason-Just Another Year Bears but with all the national attention, its getting out of hand. Wait until we win a SB

    • 11 replies
    • 1k views
  15. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    "Probably shouldn't be doing this while you're under investigation for...."

  16. Specifically the one where he mentioned that during the bye week the coaches and him analyzed practice film and decided and told the team that they practiced hard and blah blah blah and that everyone was working hard to fix the problem and we'd get through it. Are you really kidding me. You decided you were going to tell the team, don't worry, I looked at our practice tape and decided that we are all practicing hard and blah blah blah and that all of the coaches are putting in the time, etc. No wonder he is losing the clubhouse. I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face if that was one of the key message points after the break. You'd think it would…

  17. Started by Mongo3451,

    Been doing some thinking about Lovie's dismissal and a thought came to mind... Cutler has a year left on his contract and I don't think Emery knows what to do with him yet. To start, QB is the most important position in football. If Lovie were to go into next season as coach, with Emery knowing he doesn't know his ass from hole in the ground regarding QB's. How does Emery evaluate Cutler through Tice and Lovie. He's already heard a ton of BS regarding the OL. Now Emery has the opportunity to bring his guy in to look at Cutler. Trust me, that evaluation will set the franchise forward or back. To me this move was/is great for the future of our team.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  18. Zach Zaidman on the SCORE said something interesting tonight when talking about the defense. I'm paraphrasing, but he said, "A major problem with the defense, the way I saw it being in the locker room, there were far too many "Me's" and not enough team guys. Too many guys were worried about putting up big stats so they could get paid. There was the hang-over from the Super Bowl and other guys had just gotten paid." I thought this was interesting as hell. Previously we've just assumed the defensive woes were a combination of injuries, having a new OC, and playing a more difficult schedule. This sounds like there are more chemistry issues and conflict within the …

    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
  19. Started by Rush23,

    1:54 in the 1st half Andre Johnson catches a TD where Tillman is fighting for it.......did he catch it? They didn't even review it, his 2nd foot was out when he got full possession.

  20. Started by jason,

    freakin DirecTV black out.

    • 2 replies
    • 854 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.