Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Per Brad Biggs blog on the Sun Times site. Peace
-
- 13 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
In general, how much of an impact do you think the rookie class can make this season? I think they can make a huge impact. We’re counting on Chris Williams to come in and compete and play really well. Matt Forte, from what we saw on film before he even came here and after he got here, he’s going to have an immediate impact as well. I think we’ll definitely have a role for Earl and he’ll see a lot of playing time. I think Kellen has a chance to come in in a defined role as well.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/08/29/prese...post-game-rant/
-
- 12 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
The Bears need to win this to keep CAR in the running for the #1 pick. This might be CAR's only chance at winning another game. Will it be the return of Fields? Moore revenge game?
-
- 33 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
So after the 2nd preseason game, it looks like the 53-man roster is going to come down to 5-6 battles at the bottom of the roster depending on how the team views certain positions and ST value. This is my thought so far on the locks: Offense QB (2) - Williams, Bagent RB (4) - Swift, Herbert, Johnson, Homer WR (5) - Moore, Allen, Odunze, Scott, Jones Jr. TE (3) - Kmet, Everett, Lewis OL (9) - Jones, Jenkins, Wright, Bates, Shelton, Davis, Pryor, Amegadjie, Carter Defense DL (7) - Sweat, Billings, Dexter, Walker, Pickens, Booker, Hardy LB (4) - Edmunds, Edwards, Sanborn, Sewell CB (6) - Johnson, Gordon, Stevenson, Smith, Blackwell, Stroman …
-
- 31 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
From PFT, which uses as a source the Sun Times, BRIGGS STILL NOT HAPPY? As if the Chicago Bears didn’t have enough to worry about with middle linebacker Brian Urlacher wanting more money, the linebacker who did get more money apparently still isn’t happy about his situation. Brad Bigg of the Chicago Sun-Times reports that Lance Briggs has been skipping voluntary workouts. He reportedly has already missed enough of the sessions to miss out on his $250,000 workout bonus. Last month, he signed a $36 million contract with the Bears, after it became obvious that there was no serious interest in him elsewhere. It could be that Briggs is still upset tha…
-
- 10 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
It seems like everyone is waiting for Holt to be released, which is most likely to happen soon. As I understand it, he is due to receive about $1.5m in bonus money on 3/17, and Stl is expected to cut him prior to that, but should we wait? The top reason he has not drawn trade intest is his contract. I think his 2009 base salary is in the neighborhood of $6.5m, and when you add the bonus, his salary/cap hit for 2009 is quite high. This has prevented teams for looking to trade for him, even though Stl is reportely only looking for a mid/late day two pick in return. But I am reading about more and more teams who are interested in him, and will likely make a ru…
-
- 15 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Here is an article from NFL.com ARTICLE ABOUT RAM INJURIES In the article it confirms Orlando Pace and Steven Jackson are both going to miss the game with the Bears and OG Incognito is undergoing a MRI and might also be out. The Rams were struggling with both players in uniform, if we can not soundly beat these guys, I am not talking about just a win, I am talking about a total domination, then we can forget the rest of the season. Hell, SFO scored 35 in the first half against them. It is time for us to step up to the plate. In the mean time MIN has to play JAX in Jacksonville and GBP has to travel to NOS. This is a very important week for us. I wil…
-
- 12 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
-
We are pretty set now on defense. There will be one more opportunity to add players when teams start dropping players on their roster for draftees. DE-Young,Allen,Houston,Bass,Lane,Robertson,Scott, Idonije,Washington I think we only keep 4 Young-Allen-Houston-Bass Idonije might stick but doubt it, he can play all positions DT-Collins,Ratliff,Furgeson,Sutton,Paea I think all 5 of these make squad LB-Briggs,SCM,Bostic,Greene,Jones,Williams,Franklin,Senn,Wilson I think Jones makes it to final roster along with Briggs,SCM,Bostic,Greene,Senn …
-
- 16 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
I don`t know how some of you can say definitively how Ryan Pace will draft especially after 2017. Lets Review! 2015 7 Kevin White 31 Eddie Goldman 71 Hroniss Grasu 106 Jeremy Langford 142 Adrian Amos 183 Tayo Fabaluge 2016 9 Leonard Floyd 56 Cody Whitehair 72 Jonathan Bullard 113 Nick Kwiakoski 124 Deon Bush 127 Deondre Hall 150 Jordon Howard 185 DeAndre Houston-Carsen 230 Daniel Braverman 2017 2 Mitchell Trubisky 45 Adam Shaheen 112 Eddie Jackson 119 Tarek Cohen 147 Jordon Morgan This is his list and I honestly have no idea how he wil…
-
- 22 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Guys, I gotta say it. I love this team. I've been meaning to post this for a few weeks, but finally have the time. Our Offense continues to do what it needs to do in order to be successful. It is still learning Tice's system, as he is learning to be an offensive coordinator. Cutler is managing games very well and keeping enough drives alive for us to dominate in "Time of Possession". Sky is the limit for this unit if the OL holds up and key players stay off the IR. Special Teams is solid as usual. We have not experienced the spectacular, as we are accustomed to, but this unit rarely lets us down. Defense is the difference maker for this team. This …
-
- 17 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cr-b...o&type=lgns Not a bad article but I am not sure exactly how to go with it. In one hand the writer states the obvious in that Lovie, Angelo and crew are on the last straw and then he writes that he speculates (like many of you expressed concern) that the signing of Peppers may not work out. The one point in particular is how Robinson thinks that Peppers may not be the leader the Bears need but I ask what about Urlacher? I think he is the undisputed leader on Defense. And don't forget that there are players like Briggs, Tinoisamoa, Harris and Tillman still on the roster that really aren't all that shabby. …
-
- 12 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Another former first rounder, has been up and down but should come in and compete for RG position.
-
- 23 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Some rumors that the Bears are one of two teams who would likely make a push for Romo this off-season. As a two year stop-gap, while we develop a QB, I absolutely would be okay with the move. We have tons of cap space and a defensive arrow that is pointing up. I don't love any of the QB's who we may not even have a shot at with our 1st round pick and this would allow us to take someone and develop them without the immediate pressure of needing them to come in (and if we misssed, we could take another one while still having a good QB...cause Romo is good (if he's healthy). Of course as everyone on this board knows, I'm also fine making a push for Jimmy G (cause I …
-
- 16 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago-bears/post...-alshon-jeffery If a contender loses a QB, I think it would make sense. I still think the Texans should trade for Cutler. He is light-years better then anything they have.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
1. Angelo's inability to do anything for this offense. 2. No franchise QB. 3. No play makers at WR. (Lloyd looks good as of right now) 4. Our TE's can't catch or hold onto balls. 5. Offensive coordinator who sucks. 6. Defense coordinator who sucks. 7. O-Line is put together like legos. 8. Drafted an injury prone tackle. 9. Not using Kevin Jones. 10. This front office sucks as a whole. They're trotting out the same shit year after year on offense. I'm sick of it.
-
- 9 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Due to trying to save money for the holidays and New Years. I may stay in and watch this disaster in hopes maybe Ocho Cinco may do something fun.
-
- 2 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Anyone heard anything more about Kevin Jones? I know he was on the PUP list. So is that meaning he will be out until regular season or???? OUCH!! Bet he's glad those days are over.
-
- 7 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-