Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    I know it's early and hamstrings aren't always a big deal but... There is some concern with injury bug for AJ, at least for me. If for nothing else to take note of. Maybe even better that Aromashadu is in the team. http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpos...amp;src=desktop

    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views
  2. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    We are 10 days until the Combine kicks off. Players will start moving up and down the draft boards shortly, so I'll take another stab at who I think the Bears will take come April. 1-18 Chicago Bears Big names available: Jeremy Maclin WR, Percy Harvin WR, Hakeem Nicks WR, Duke Robinson G, James Laurinitis LB, Michael Johnson DE, Larry English DE. The Bears select Jeremy Maclin WR as they follow the copy cat league in trying to find the next Larry Fitzgerald or Santonio Holmes. 2-49 Chicago Bears Big names available: Phil Loadholdt OT, Fenuki Topou OT, Herman Johnson G, Brian Robiske WR, Patrick Chung SS. The Bears select Phil Loadholdt OT t…

  3. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    I may be the only one who would actually be interested in taking a flyer on him if he gets released by the Redskins. From my perspective, there is absolutely no downside to signing him. And I'm not talking about bringing him to be the starting QB for this year. I'm thinking more along the lines of having him learn the offense for a year as the backup, and then seeing what you got when training camp rolls around next season, whether that's as a starter or backup. This season is going to suck anyways. I'd rather have a potential starter backing up Jay Cutler than Jimmy Clausen, who has zero chance of ever being a full time starter again.

  4. Started by jason,

    Ok, now that you are hooked and ready to rip me apart for suggesting Tebow, just know that I'm not thinking about the Bears drafting him. I'm thinking about the Vikings drafting him. I don't know about you guys, but that scares the hell out of me. For some reason I think he would do some serious damage for the Vikings. Thoughts? Is he not a perfect fit for them?

    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Started by Stinger226,

    We are all huge Bears fans and just like football, thats why were on this blog. I am a glass half full person, so I always think the powers that be are always doing the right thing. I thought they must be pretty smart to get us to a Super Bowl in 06 with a top 15 RB, a top 20 WR, and not much at QB, but the last two years I have lost my faith in Loveme, and JerryGM. We have had lousy drafts as a whole and make lots of mistakes with the personal. I think they have made bad desicions in the couching area also. So the half empty glass has creeped in. We are 16 and 16 the last two years. I want everything they do to turn out ok, because it will make my team a winner but that …

    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
  6. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Im sorry to get negative but George screwed up. If Jim Harbaugh was available he was the only HC candidate in this years hiring cycle that was a NO brainer. George could have hired Jim and even if it failed no one could question why he hired Jim. If Eberflaus fails and Jim wins in MN George is going to look like the dumb ass we already know he is. Does George get a 4th chance at fixing the Bears????? After the presser , I really Like Poles. Eberflaus didnt wow me but he didnt piss me off. If they win this post will never get brought back up.

    • 23 replies
    • 2.3k views
  7. Started by Wesson44,

    We are trying to get our valued players. Bears | Team working on extension for Harris Sun, 9 Mar 2008 16:17:40 -0700 Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears are laying the groundwork on a contract extension for DT Tommie Harris. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bears | Team working on extension for Hester Sun, 9 Mar 2008 16:15:36 -0700 Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears are laying the groundwork on a contract extension for WR Devin Hester. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bears | Te…

    • 7 replies
    • 2.3k views
  8. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear02.article Peace

    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  9. Urlacher Threatens to Hold Out from Minicamp. Panic in the Streets. May 14th, 2008 Tom Shannon Posted in Da Bears | No Comments » Edit | The Bears * Brian Urlacher told Michael Silver at Yahoo Sports that he probably will sit out mandatory mini-camp and is thinking about sitting out training camp: “’But this is the NFL, and if I’d signed it and I’d played like (expletive), they’d have cut me or tried to get me to take less. In my mind, there’s no difference. If they can ‘break’ a contract, I have a right to ask for more if I play well enough.’” If you play like (expletive) you walk away with a $13 million signing bonu…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  10. Aaron Leming @AaronLemingNFL · 3h 3 hours ago W DL Ego Ferguson confirming he plans on playing under 300 pounds this year & focusing on pass rushing, that speaks volumes where he'll play

    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views
  11. Started by madlithuanian,

    1. So long Cutty. Not sad to see you go. You didn't live up to what we gave up (the 1st round picks) and gave (all the loot and all the years) you. You were tough. The brass didn't help you out much with tons of coaching changes and crummy talent to work with for a while. But, ultimately, you failed. One playoff win during your tenure isn't just on everything else other than you... Thank you. 2. Hello Mr. Glennon. We just want to know you are giving your all right now. My expectations are low. Very low. But, maybe you'll surprise us. You do have some potential upside. You are young. Maybe you've improved your game? I hope so. If not, keep on givin…

    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. Started by nfoligno,

    Okay, so most have seen that we have re-signed McClover. Question is, what does this mean? Right now, Williams is dealing w/ a foot injury, and if McClover was simply added to compensate in the short term for an injured LB, than his addition means absolutely nothing, and he will be gone by September cut downs. If this was not the reason he was added though, the implications could be interesting. One, at the LB position, we kept 6 last year. Urlacher and Briggs are pure locks, and Pisa I think is a virtual lock as well. Williams would seem to be the next more secure. You then have Roach, Hunter and Freeman. If we keep McClover, I have a hard time seeing us …

    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views
  13. From 2011-2020, there are only 2 NFL teams that are in the top 5 in the league in the following schedule categories: 1. Games with less rest than opponents (NYG - 2nd (39), CHI - 5th (31)) 2. # of short week road games (NYG - T/1st (16), CHI - T/4th (14)) 3. # of games off road SNF or MNF (NYG - 2nd (20), CHI - T/4th (17)) Overall with all the other factors, the Bears had the 27th worst scheduling variables over the past decade and one of the biggest disparities between division opponents (27th > GB 13th, Vikings 12th, Lions 4th). Seattle (30th) to LAR (14th) was the biggest. https://www.nbcsports.com/edge/article/offseason-research/teams-most-impa…

    • 22 replies
    • 2.3k views
  14. Started by Chitownhustla,

    I hope all the Bear fans, media dicks that doubted or talked shit about Cutler see how good the guy really is. This O was doing a lot of great stuff and now it looks like donkey shit!!! Wasting a good D sucks! Its safe to say if Cutler is playing that would have been an easy win. Like the last 2 as well. This really blows

  15. Started by Controlled Chaos,

    Citing philosophical differences.

    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views
  16. Here's an interesting bit from Pro Football Weekly on Martz's pass-protection and the punishment his quarterbacks have to take: Personally, I'd like to see Martz make use of Cutler's mobility the way Shanahan did - get him out of the pocket and on the move, where he's harder to defend. None of Martz's previous QBs have been as mobile as Cutler, and he'd be dumb not to take advantage of one of his players' obvious strengths. That said, Cutler's a tough guy and clearly doesn't mind taking a shot or two. I'm sure he'd be able to stand up to the punishment if Martz asks him to hang in the pocket and get hit.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  17. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/716893-...owl-era/page/51

    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  18. Started by 'TD',

    Olindo Mare Signed

    • 21 replies
    • 2.3k views
  19. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3323683.story Now this would be interesting if he bolted for Oakland after accepting the OC job.

    • 17 replies
    • 2.3k views
  20. Started by Stinger226,

    It is getting close to the start of free agency, so lets put it down in a post what we think we will get. I am assuming after Forte we have 22 mil of cap space. rookie pool- 5 mil signing our own free agents-6 to 8 mil Bell,Idonije(DT), Stelz,Jennings,Graham,Okoye L. Robinson/WR/Dal Porter/CB/NO Carlson/TE/Sea Bell/LT/Buf Royal/WR/Den This is not what I prefer but what I think the way they may go as far as positions and players. That leaves us in need a WR,DE, CB,LB,OL, so with this as a start we draft. #1 Mercilus/DE/Ill #2 Randle/WR/LSU #3a Norman/CB/CC #3b Carder/ILB/TCU #4 Jones/OC/Geor #5 Egnew/TE/Miss

    • 15 replies
    • 2.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.