Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by scs787,

    I've always thought he was a solid #3 WR and with the Browns need at WR I'm a little shocked by this. Perhaps his connection with Jay made him look a whole lot better than he really is. With Hixon done for the year I wonder if the Bears bring him back. I don't necessarily see the need, but apparently the Bears do since they signed Hixon/Morgan to begin with.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/matt-forte...ark-celebration

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Started by CrackerDog,

    I know as a dad one of my top responsibilities was to ensure my son grows up loving the blue and orange!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Started by Mongo3451,

    Was just thinking about how we have great optimism each year for our team. Over the last decade, has any team had better propaganda than what comes out of Halas Hall? Some years I'm full on kool aid, others I call BS. This year, I'm excited!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. Started by madlithuanian,

    Just heard on the radio...

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Started by AZ54,

    It is only OTAs... http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/jon-bostic...rs-no-1-mlb-job

    • 14 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Started by scs787,

    I know it's short notice, but Bennett will be on the Pete Holmes Show in 30 min (11pm) on TBS. Replay airs at 12:30. Not sure if anyone else watches the show but I personally find him hilarious. Holmes + Bennett should be gold. For those that miss the show I'll try to find a link tomorrow.

    • 0 replies
    • 660 views
  8. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/...an-last-season/

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    All I can say

    • 24 replies
    • 3.6k views
  10. Started by Daventry,

    Allright....back to the Bears! Who is everyone's favourite Bear within the current team? I would go for Tillman probably myself. I am waiting for a Bears safety to come out again, like Plank, Brown, Parrish, or Fenczik (spelling? SCS, can you help?) But my favourite of all time......hmmm. I have to go with Wilber Marshall.....what a linebacker he was!

    • 30 replies
    • 3.7k views
  11. Started by CrackerDog,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-1...b4-8f804c803c64 “The Bears need safety help, and Vereen has the potential to be the answer for them,” Brandt writes. “He’s a very good athlete with speed and strength who started at both safety and corner for the University of Minnesota in 2013."

    • 2 replies
    • 875 views
  12. Started by AZ54,

    This offseason I'm most curious about our new defensive scheme. Reading this article, along with Bostic's quotes, makes me wonder what differences we'll be seeing after a nearly a decade of the Tampa 2. Some of the board members have experience or knowledge of football well beyond my limitations. I'd like to hear thoughts on what changes we'll be seeing in our run fits (to use their term), or should be looking for players to do as I expect execution won't be perfect early on. Any ideas on what our LB assignments are now versus the old "get in your gap" of the Lovie 2? http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...ml#.U5Mu2MY8icM

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Started by CrackerDog,

    http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...eceivers-in-nfl I like it but one year does not a career make. He'll need to keep it up to earn it.

    • 15 replies
    • 2.8k views
  14. Started by Daventry,

    Good Morning All, A quick question...does anyone know how to find out quickly all of the players who have worn a given number on the Bears? I have a number 20 jersey, and I know Steltz wears it now, and I believe Thomas Jones and Thomas Sanders have worn it in the past, but with the net being what it is, I would have thought I could quickly go somewhere and find a list... Google has not resulted in anything helpful.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Started by sulster,

    Make sure you are sitting with a bottle of something to ease the many emtions that will flow http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000035...-bears-get-an-f

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Started by madlithuanian,

    Since lemon and a few others already started off on the conversation in other thread, I figured, why not go all in... Who is on your all-time Bears team? This assume that the guys are at their peak form while on the Bears and playing right now. Here's the list you can copy/paste: ************************************ QB - RB - FB - WR1 - WR2 - WR3 - TE - LT - LG - C - RG - RT - DE1 - DE2 - DT1 - DT2 - OLB1 - OLB2 - MLB - CB1 - CB2 - S1 - S2 - K - P - KR/PR - ************************** I'll reply for my picks.

  17. Started by Stinger226,

    If we get it I will be there(I dont have a life and I do stupid stuff) Who's going?

  18. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    Hey Ladies and Gents , I will be heading down to training camp in July. I've not been down there in along time. Has anything changed much ? As far as, fields , seating , parking, prices etc. I'm really looking forward to this year.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Started by Daventry,

    Come on back boys, we have a great year coming up and your views will be missed.

    • 24 replies
    • 4.9k views
  20. Started by Uncle Buck,

    Per Emery presser, all three signed

    • 103 replies
    • 15.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.