Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by 50england50,

    Looks like Bennett is gone

    • 11 replies
    • 2.9k views
  2. Started by bear trap,

    How do the patriots get a player and a second rd pick for chandler Jones when he , like Bennett, also is in the last yr of his contract, but yet here we are trying to trade a top 5 te and there's rumors that we may end up releasing him!?!?! That's bullshit... if you can't find a trade partner keep his ass until you do... and we sure as hell better not get hosed with a day two pick... I am so irritated now!! I mean seriously its chandler f#ckin Jones.. and he got a second rd pick and a player in return!!!! Wtf! Why do we always get hosed when we trade our good players... a 5th and a bottle of ky jelly and a corncobb for Brandon Marshall... is all we got... this shit need…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  3. Started by bradjock,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...ing-with-bears/ We seem determined to bring in a veteran running back. I wonder if Ronnie Hillman will be an option if we don't sign Dunbar.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.7k views
  4. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    1 year deal. Presumably less than what we would have had to tender him (which I believe was 1.7M).

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  5. Started by dawhizz,

    One year deal. Decent depth and special teamer and seemed like a good locker room guy, by all accounts.

    • 11 replies
    • 3.1k views
  6. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Less than a month away for Christmas amongst die hard NFL fans. Here is my April fools make a wish draft 1-11 trade to NY Jets for Muhammad Wilkerson and pick 1-20. The contract will not be easy to build with the Jets cannot keep him. 1-20 William Jackson III CB -Fox wanted to add speed, Jackson has length, speed, and is a top 2-3 CB 2-41 Jaylon Smith LB- I am predicting a good re-check and news he should make a full recovery. 3-71 Sean Davis S - Davis is under the radar, but look at his measurables and game tape. He will be good. 4-106 Pharoh Cooper WR- Eddie Royal was expected to be a clutch slot, he barely seen the field. PC adds insurance & KR 4-1…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.8k views
  7. Very informative read from Gabriel on setting a draft board. I always persumed teams evaluated player by round grade, but looks like it is more just lined up top to bottom and you pick whomever is on top regardless. I say that because I would have assumed someone may not have been on your board in the first but is on your board in the 3rd (say if a 1st round talent slipped). The way it looks, if someone isn't on your list, you stay away from them and I suppose it makes sense and that is why you might see a 1st round graded player fall and continue to fall (as plenty of teams just keep laser focus on who they scouted and evaluated and went with from the beginning). ht…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.7k views
  8. Started by dawhizz,

    The Path to the Draft episode today on NFL Network had a Bears War Room feature where they talk about the roster and picks in the first few rounds that they think would make sense. They've been doing these for all the teams leading up to the draft. It will probably be rebroadcast a few times in the next 24 hours, but I'm not sure about availability after that.

    • 11 replies
    • 3.7k views
  9. Started by Pixote,

    I am not saying I like this draft for the Bears. I do find it interesting as it is a recent 7 round draft with selections for the Bears that do not seem rubber stamped from the numerous mock drafts that have been posted. Hell, I do not even know half of the players on this list, LOL Reuter mock draft 7.0: Projecting all seven rounds The Bears Projected Selections: RD 1 - Ronnie Stanley - OT, Notre Dame RD 2 - Hunter Henry, TE, Arkansas RD 3 - C.J. Prosise, RB, Notre Dame RD 4 - Yannik Ngakoue, OLB, Maryland RD 4 - Willie Henry, DE, Michigan RD 5 - Cody Kessler, QB, USC RD 6 - Briean Boddy-Calhoun, CB, Minnesota RD 6 - Antwaun Woods, DT, USC …

    • 11 replies
    • 3k views
  10. Started by Stinger226,

    Something I am surprised with, thought he was on the chopping block. You never know what the Bears are thinking, they are definitely capable of surprising you.

    • 11 replies
    • 4.3k views
  11. Started by Stinger226,

    It seems silly for this to take this long to sign a contract when the pricing is already determined, but I suspect the last year of the deal can delay the end when they may not agree on the option 5th year. Well now on to the pud Jeffery for the final piece of the puzzle to be finished. He is making almost 15 mil and that isnt good enough for a place to start, I just dont get it.

    • 11 replies
    • 3.2k views
  12. Started by Connorbear,

    Would you trade for him after the season? Peace

  13. Started by madlithuanian,

    Plain and simple...I do not like what I see. No identity. No soul. No talent. No wins. The coaching is poor. I just find myself where I felt with Trestmans' last year... No hope... I stand defeated as the Bears are... Embarrassed. Yes, as all our rivals like to say, the Bears still suck. I have zero expectations for the remainder of the season.

  14. Started by Connorbear,

    I would trade our top 5 pick to New England for Garappolo and their 1st round pick. I know many of you hate this but I don't care about past history of NE QBs. I want a QB who has been in the league for a few years, especially one that comes from a winning organization. Peace

    • 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. Started by jason,

    Two assumptions: 1) If the Bears lose to SF (I expect they will), they will have lost H2H vs Jacksonville and SF. That puts the Bears squarely in the #2 spot if I'm not mistaken. 2) The Browns have to take a QB. They've started 5 guys there, and even their version of Slash (Pryor) has a handful of passes. It's a mess and they need a QB. RD 1 - Myles Garrett, DE, TXA&M - Solidifies the only weak spot in the front 7. Elevates this D one more huge notch. With no injuries, that's a top 5 D in 2017. RD 2 - Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson - By all accounts he has slipped out of the first round. I'm sure it's a mixed bag here. I think he'd be a great catch in t…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
  16. Started by adam,

    With Barkley's 4th start and 5th game played, all 3 QB's for the Bears this year had a large enough sample size to give a good comparison between the group. Out of all the stats, the biggest things that jumped out to me were the sacks and INTs. Hoyer had 200 attempts without a INT and was only sacked 4 times while maintaining the highest Comp% of the group at 67%. Comparatively, Cutler was sacked 17 times and had 5 INTs in only 137 attempts. Barkley has been sacked 4 times and has thrown 7 INTs in 162 attempts. Cutler was sacked every 8 passing attempts. When looking at 3rd Downs, Hoyer was again the clear leader with a 89.9 QB Rating on 3rd Downs, Cutler has…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. Started by jason,

    I can think of only one scenario. Everson Griffen of the Queens made it as DE with the following stat line: 14G, 44 Tackles, 33 Solo, 11 Assists, 8 Sacks, 1PD, 2FF Akiem Hicks, on the other hand, has the following: 13G, 46 Tackles, 30 Solo, 16 Assists, 7 Sacks, 2PD, 2FF Almost identical stats, and Akiem has played one less game. That's cool though. I hope it pisses him off and makes him hungrier.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    The Patriots have put a price on Jimmy G, seems a little steep to me. They are looking for a 1st and 4th; what do you think? https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/now-that-...-162636351.html

  19. Started by jason,

    This is to gauge the thought process of everyone here. This could be used to help move the "Post-FA Everyone Agrees Mock" forward. Calais Campbell is pretty much the #1 DE available that could fit the 3-4, and Eric Berry is the undeniable FS choice available. Since there are no comparable FA QBs, the combo of FA QB & RD1 pick wasn't included. With that said, what is your preference? I chose Eric Berry & Jonathan Allen.

  20. Started by Stinger226,

    Here is a name I have seen mentioned in connection with the Bears. Career Stats SEASON TEAM GAMES TACKLES INTERCEPTIONS FUMBLES G GS TOTAL SOLO AST SCK SFTY PDEF INT YDS AVG LNG TDS FF FR TOTAL 93 81 12 2.0 0 8 3 48 -- 48 1 2 3 2016 KC 16 1 63 55 8 1.0 0 6 3 48 16 48 1 2 3 2015 KC 16 0 23 20 3 1.0 -- 2 -- -- -- -- -- 0 -- 2014 KC 9 0 7 6 1 0.0 -- 0 -- -- -- -- -- 0 -- This is Daniel Sorenson/SS from KC. I see us going after Berry but do you see KC letting the heart and soul of there defense leaving? I think they will be doing everything to keep them. So here is a name that fits Paces MO. A player on the rise can be gotten reasonable. He only s…

    • 11 replies
    • 2.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.