Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by bear trap,

    Guess the first 14 picks of the draft, thought it would be fun and the winner can post how awesome he is and how everyone else can bow down. (Just for fun) P.S. you can add trades, however you don't have to say what they're giving up, just throw out the order and the pick. (guessing what they'd give up would make it a little harder, but you can if you want) guess the 2nd 3rd and 4th rd picks for a tie breaker. I'll start: Miami - J. Long if anyone screws this one up let me know and I'll have grouchy hit you with a tack hammer cause you're a moron. St Louis - Last night I said G. Dorsey, but my opinion has changed - C. Long Atlanta - G. Dorsey Oak - Darr…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  2. Started by AZ54,

    Justin has been working on an improved more compact throwing motion this offseason. It appears here that Getsy is pushing him to get rid of the little hop he takes before he throws.

    • 22 replies
    • 2.3k views
  3. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Matt Nagy reported that 2nd Rd pick Tevin Jenkins OT will begin practicing today. He could be a boost to the offense if he can work his way into the lineup.

    • 22 replies
    • 2.3k views
  4. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I was looking at the opponents in 2009, and I know it's not even close to this season being over, but, next year we have: Rams Cardinals Browns Lions @ Bengals @ Seahawks @ 49ers @ Lions Pretty easy. Thoughts??

  5. Started by Da Bears 88,

    I'd like to see the Bears sign him. He's a proven RB. Give him a shot.

    • 6 replies
    • 2.3k views
  6. Started by adam,

    He had 3 Red Zone TD's tonight and had 30 carries. 30 carries is a career high (his career best was 27 and he only had more than 25 twice). The interesting note is that he only averaged 3.3 yards per carry and that was against some very soft front 7's due to NY's passing game (3-4 WR sets). So for the season he is now averaging 3.76 yards per carry and is on pace for 416 carries, which would be 100 more than his career high (as a rookie) and only 2nd time he broke 300. I would be amazed if he made it to that mark either due to low YPC or due to wear and tear but it will be interesting to see. Watching the game tonight, Forte had several large gains with g…

  7. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    This guy is fukkin terrible. Cant make a tackle, awful angles, no containment responsibility, and hasnt pushed a DT yet... Totally useless

  8. Started by Wesson44,

    Bears' receiving corps gets makeover: Rashied Davis out as starter December 23, 2008 Rashied Davis didn't hide his frustration leading into Monday night's game as criticism of his play mounted. Imagine how the Bears' receiver feels now after being benched. Davis, who entered the game with a team-high seven drops, was replaced in the starting lineup by Brandon Lloyd. Davis had started the previous five games and 12 of the team's 14. "It's not easy to be sitting back and watching when you know you're capable enough to be out there playing," Davis said. "I just did my job. I thank God that I was able to go out and have some opportunities to make some plays [on…

  9. Started by Wesson44,

    Rodgers, Teddy and Stafford......look at the new bear that will be coming at you once we coach him up right https://vine.co/v/iPvUtbxZDr7 shawurl.com/2k5p

    • 8 replies
    • 2.3k views
  10. Last year LA had a high drafted QB, a good defense(ranked 12th) They added a high profile offensive mind in Sean McVay. They added John Sullivan and Andrew Whitworth on the Oline. They added Robert Woods,/WR in FA, and drafted Cooper Kupp/WR, Josh Reynolds/WR, Gerald Everett/TE in the draft. They had left over from a 4-12 season, Todd Gurley and Travon Austin. They added Sammy Watkins by trade and ended up being the the tenth ranked offense in the league last year. Goff had 3804 yards, 28 TDs, 7 ints. and rushed for 51 yards on on 28 carries. Gurley rushed for 1305 yards-13 tds. Receiving stats Todd Gurley 64-788-6 …

    • 21 replies
    • 2.3k views
  11. Whoever the Bears choose to run football operations, might have difficulty drafting in terms of taking players that fit a certain scheme. With Martz gone, I think offense will be easier. As for defense, if your the GM would you take guys specifically that fit the cover-2 or would you grab a player that would fit a more traditional style defense? Luckily our biggest needs are on the offensive side of the ball and thats were I would go heavy early. But if we fail to make the playoffs again next year, Lovie might just get shown the door and then we are stuck with players that might not excel in standard 3-4. Seems like we are back to square one when JA had to draft for J…

    • 17 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. Started by Mongo3451,

    This is a building year. I'm not sure if we can quite call it a "re-build" based on what our moves have been. Our moves have indicated, we are happy with where we are are on defense and content with what we have left on special teams. In a re-build year, we may have seen a sign and trade with Alex Brown. We would have seen Arch and M. Brown cut. We would not have seen Rex and Kyle BOTH back. (just one) Therefore, this is what I see happening on draft day. I see us drafting players that are able to provide depth, with the potential to become solid long term contributors. Say we draft OT, QB, RB and OG with our 1st four picks. I would say only the 1st round OT…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. Started by dawhizz,

    https://cbschicago.files.wordpress.com/2015...-3-51-57-pm.png Some things I notice: - Guard depth does not look good, with Ducasse and someone named Jason Weaver the current backups, though I understand that Ola can play there as well. - Kadeem Carey has an uphill job making this roster with Rodgers and Langford ahead of him. This fits with what I saw last week when I was at training camp. They obviously had a plan with Rodgers and even Langford (saw him out wide blocking on WR screens). Not sure where Carey fits right now. - I like what I saw from Cameron Meredith last week and it looks like right now he's the most highly thought of under the radar WR. We'…

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  14. Started by Wesson44,

    You can read this article and many other at Bearsbacker.com THE blog for any Chicago Bears Fan. Tank Johnson Returning to the Bears? Is it possible that Tank Johnson could play for the Chicago Bears again? I don't know. It's defiantly a long shot. The Bears drafted Johnson in the 2nd round of the 2004 NFL Draft. In three years (2004-2006) with the Bears, Tank Johnson played in 46 games, recorded 63 tackles and nine sacks. The Bears released him after he found himself in trouble with the law too often. In two years (2007-2008) with the Cowboys, Tank played in only 24 games and recorded 33 tackles and 3 sacks. The Bears could m…

  15. Started by bowlingtwig,

    http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/09/01/chiefs-rel...eran-wr-toomer/ Would you want to go after him.

  16. Started by Connorbear,

    This is just a thought: If both Jones and Forte look good again next week, why not consider trading Jones if the opportunity occurs (say another team loses their starting rb to injury)? I would only consider this if we can get some o-line depth or a draft pick. Another idea: Same thought at D tackle. Trade Anthony Adams since we have Israel, Tunai, Harrison, Harris, and Dusty. Just a thought. Peace

  17. Started by ParkerBear7,

    Courtesy of NFL Network here is a break down on WR Stephen Hill Stephen Hill - pro day video A little raw but seems to snatch the ball with his hands well to go along with nice size / speed attributes. I think Cutty would not mind breaking Hill in as a rookie ala Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    I'm really just throwing this out there to play Devil's Advocate... But I had a chat w/ a freind who's a Bears fans and he thought it might be possible that Briggs is a horrific play caller. His playe is obviously excellent...but maybe, just maybe...he's not remotely a defensive leader. Could our struggles be a result of him putting guys in bad positions, unlike Url, who put them in good positions, etc. I'm not sure GB and DET are the games to test that odd concept. But I think the Ravens could be a test... I really don't think there's much vaidity to it, but just thought I'd throw it on the wall and see if it sticks...

    • 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
  19. Started by AZ54,

    Cutler isn't wasting any time taking the reins of our offense. I'm not used to hearing this type of stuff from any Bears QB. From all I've read in the last two days the offensive players are lining up behind him too. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...mully05.article Much has been made about the Bears' lack of weapons at wide receiver, and certainly the team needs improvement. The team still has a second-round pick, and it should be used on a wide receiver. But rookies can't be counted on for immediate impact. The Bears learned that last year when third-rounder Earl Bennett never saw the light of day. Bennett is a close friend of Cutler from th…

    • 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
  20. Started by adam,

    Stats thru Week 4: 1. Mahomes 90-138, 65.2%, 1200 yds, 8.7 Y/A, 14-0 TD-INT, 126.5 Rating, 18-53, 1 TD (College Stats: 63.5%, 8.3 Y/A, 4:1 TD/INT) 2. Trubisky 91-130, 70%, 945 yds, 7.3 Y/A, 8-3 TD-INT, 101.6 Rating, 17-117, 1 TD (College Stats: 67.5%, 8.3 Y/A, 4:1 TD/INT) 3. Watson 92-148, 62.2%, 1246 yds, 8.4 Y/A, 7-4 TD-INT, 93.5 Rating, 24-161, 1 TD (College Stats: 67.4%, 8.4 Y/A, 3:1 TD/INT) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4. Mayfield 38-64, 59.4%, 496 yds, 7.8 Y/A, 2-2 TD-INT, 81.3 Rating, 6-8, 0 TD (College Stats: 68.5%, 9.8 Y/A, 4:1 TD/INT) 5. Darnold 73-127, 57.5%, 868 yds, 6.8 Y/A, 4-5 TD-INT, 72.…

    • 24 replies
    • 2.2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.