Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,7152430.story Peace

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  2. Started by ChileBear,

    Wanted us to keep this kid. I really question the thinking going into WR. I guess we just don't have the history for WR. I don't see him clearing waivers.

    • 15 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. Started by adam,

    With a night a sleep, looking back at the game on Game Pass, here were my observations: 1. The team should've been more prepared with 11 DAYS to prep for Minnesota. This is on Fox. Game plan for the most part was crap, this is on Loggains. Very predictable. Outside of the trick play for 2pt conversion and fake punt, not much to like. Don't get me started on the penalties. How about those timeouts? Would've been nice to have some at the end of the game. Instead, we used one AFTER MIN used one? How does that happen? 2. Trubisky is the real deal, and Glennon was only part of the problem in the previous losses. Trubisky's ability to move in the pocket, and extend pl…

    • 18 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. Started by Cutsizzle,

    http://www.chicitysports.com/2012/01/07/ch...nd-mock-drafts/ Do you agree with the areas of concern? Who do you want us to draft?

    • 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
  5. Started by adam,

    So I was thinking, regardless if the Bears use #1 on a QB or trade down, they will have at least one pick in the top 10 to draft a non-QB. Knowing that, and with the assumption that 3 QBs will go in the top 10, what group of players must the Bears get at least one player from? For me, it is a group that includes MHJ, Nabers, Odunze, Bowers, or Alt. With 3 QBs, there is a chance that all of them are gone at #9. If that is the case, would you be ok with someone else in this group? Someone like Turner, Verse, or Latu on the Edge? Fashanu? I would rather trade down if none of those 5 are there. Thoughts?

    • 32 replies
    • 2.2k views
  6. Manziel, their 12th and 19th picks in the draft. With all of the issues going on in Cleveland and the fact that the franchise has been down for so long, they need to find some continuity at QB. Manziel probably isn't that guy (and or could use a change of scenery after going into rehab) and with the defense they have, they need to find a solid QB who can try and get them back to the playoffs. Wilbon suggested Bears trade Cutler for their 2 1st (with no mention of us giving back our 1st), however, I find that incredibly unrealistic (although I would clearly do it, because I think as a franchise, we need to be in full blown, talent accumulation mode right now). I also…

    • 14 replies
    • 2.2k views
  7. Started by adam,

    http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/

    • 7 replies
    • 2.2k views
  8. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Everyone was on their nuts for being 2-1- who gives a sh*t? They beat the frigging Chiefs and Lions. If we can't beat them in 2 weeks, we don't deserve to compete in the NFL as we should kill Detroit next week. If there's ANY way we can win tonight, we could be 4-2 after week 6...

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  9. Angelo feels attitude, coaching will key defense's resurgence This part of the item on the CB site irritates me, how about you? I'm sorry, but that seems to be a negative that I would not expect to be said by a GM or HC.

  10. Started by CrackerDog,

    Let's face it guys, this Bears team isn't very good. Our QB play is reasonable and we have a solid young RB. But out O Line is old, beat up and not exactly great these days. Our receivers SUCK bigtime. On D, we can't tackle. We can't seem to play 3rd down either. At times, teams run at will on us and at others, we play the run well. Our special teams aren't very special anymore. Oh, and our coaches are so vanilla it makes me sick. But that isn't what this post is about. Our guys are our guys and I love them, regardless. And if a Packers fan said anything I've said above I'd beat him senseless... But with all of our obvious flaws, we're 7-6 and stil…

  11. Started by AZ54,

    Find a long term deal with Floyd now. The quote below is from Trevathan who usually doesn't give that kind of detailed praise. The article has more good info on how Floyd is developing at the guidance of our new OLB coach Monachino. https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/bears/ct-spt-bears-leonard-floyd-breakout-season-biggs-20190617-story.html “I don’t know many linemen you got, but you better put some more on there because he’s been putting his best foot forward,” Trevathan said. “He’s been working his tail off and he’s been learning this defense in and out. I’ve been seeing him be more explosive, putting on a little more weight, a lot stronger, a lot more …

    • 12 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. The way Fuller has been playing this season, it's pretty obvious that he's in line to receive a big payday from somebody at the end of the year, providing he can maintain this level of play throughout the season. One of the cardinal rules in team building is to not let your young talent go in free agency to let other teams reap the benefits. Pace has already let that happen once with Alshon Jeffery. Although, it is fair to point out that Jeffery didn't want to be in Chicago, although I suspect some of it may have had to do with the rocky relationship he had with Fox. Not sure where Pace fits in with having influence there, but regardless, the same thing applies now …

  13. Started by clnr,

    Per Biggs twitter and Chicago Breaking Sports. 5-8, 185 pounds CB? Does that mean DJ Moore will be cut?

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  14. Started by Wesson44,

    I was looking at our rosterand came across with the notion that we have alot of beef but little talent. So with that being said out of the 10 players listed on the roster who would you keep and who will you give the pink slip too? Johan Asiata 6'4 300 (G) Robetro Garza 6'2 310 (G) Levi Horn 6'7 315 (T) Herman Johnson 6'7 360 (G) Olin Kreutz 6'2 292 © Lance Louis 6'3 305 (G) Frank Omiyale 6'4 315 (T) J'Marcus Webb 6'8 335 (T) Chris Williams 6'6 315 (T) Edwin Williams 6'3 313(G/C)

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Anybody know where I can find one of these? Like, a store in a local mall that makes these or something? I couldn't find one anywhere on eBay nor when I just typed it in on google. Any help is appreciated.

    • 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
  16. Started by Stinger226,

    This never a good thing when your LT comes up limping.

    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  17. Started by jason,

    This guy knows how to coach defense like we haven't seen in some time. He is getting a solid product on the field week after week, with improvements and adjustments. He's putting in new pieces, misfitting pieces, and still getting solid results. For the most part, the defense has been respectable, and I'm really impressed. At this point, with the way the season is going, I'm thinking the Bears need to trust him, give him the toys he wants in the offseason, and let the offense rely on White's return/Jeffery's health. I don't really want defense in round one early, but I'm slowly turning my opinion. I wouldn't be upset if they just said, "Screw it. Let's load…

  18. Started by DrunkBomber,

    GO Panthers. Moose already hosed us again.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.2k views
  19. Started by lemonej,

    Yesterday I spent my annual trip to Bear's TC on my B-day. I have just a few points to make and I'll keep it short. 1. It was hot as Hell yesterday and I was wondering how these guys could practice in this intense heat for 2 hours. 2. The most intense groups working out at camp are the offensive and defensive lines where the only skirmish of the day occurred and the sound of the pads hitting was the loudest from these groups. 3. Julius Peppers is a very huge man and looks bigger in person than he does on TV. 4.Greg Olsen worked out with the WRs when the offense was working on running drills 7 on 7 while Clark, Davis and Angulo worked in the running drl…

    • 10 replies
    • 2.2k views
  20. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Kid is awesome. I want him on the Bears!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.