Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by bradjock,

    During the 2nd half, I was able to focus on a few specific things. As we looked bad, there's not many positives. Here's my thoughts: 1. Ja'Marcus Webb can't play. He plays high giving him awful balance. Physically, he reminds me of Pace last year--big & slow. The d-lineman would give him a push back and go right around. He's a big reason LeFevour looked terrible. How do we keep hearing the staff likes a guy who's this bad? He might develop but right now he's not an NFL player. 2. While Webb couldn't hold a single block, Jarron Gilbert couldn't shed a single blocker. When he wasn't attacking the wrong part of the field, he was being stood up and …

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  2. Started by adam,

    It is interesting looking at the mock drafts this year as the Bears have no real consensus player pick like in previous years. However, OL is selected in over 50% of the picks. OL, Edge, and RB are the 3 highest position groups. About 56% is OL, 19% Edge, 18% RB, and DT at 7%. Will Campbell - 24.5% Kelvin Banks - 21.5% Ashton Jeanty - 11.3% Others - 42.7% Mykel Williams Omarion Hampton Josh Simmons James Pearce Jr So it seems that at #10, the Bears will more than likely pick an OL, Edge, or RB.

    • 29 replies
    • 2.1k views
  3. Started by madlithuanian,

    I'm not really sure there's much else to say. Apart form the dazzling show that Hester put on to tie the record. Seriously, he deserves major props for his efforts this year on returns. Everyone else on this team needs to check their heart and watch game film of Payton. Including our dipsh#t coaching staff and mangement. Every last one involved in this team... This team is gutless. Heartless. And stupid. Has the clock struck twelve? I think so...

  4. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3265157 Former 1st rounder getting traded now for a 6th rounder. What a shame. I'm afraid this could be the precursor of the Vikings making a hard push for Berrian when the time comes.

  5. Started by Connorbear,

    Any chance he can come back later this season? Peace

    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. Started by azbearsfan,

    This is another name at WR I have been hearing in articles, but I haven't seen him mentioned on here at all. What are the opinions on him?

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Started by lemonej,

    For the sake of my sanity I'm trying to make lite of this current situation by trying to laugh instead of scream. 1) Frank Omayele to defensive tackle: His anticipating the snap would have him in the opponents backfield on every down. 2) Stephen Paea to offensive guard: Why not he is not playing on defense so try him at guard he may become the next Mark Bortz. 2) Roy Williams to safety: Since he is basically invisible on offense he should help the Bears disguise some of their coverages in the secondary and with his hands he would lead the league inpasses defended. 4)Tyler Clutts to defensive end : He returns to his college position to help spell Pepper…

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Release Hester, Spaeth, and Davis. Keep Melton- 5 years, $37.5 million Keep McCown- 1 year, $850,000 Keep Scott- 2 years, $3 million Keep Allen- 1 year, $750,000 Sign Will Beatty- 4 years, $22.5 million 1. Alec Ogletree, MLB, Georgia --The rich history of MLB's for the Bears continues. Ogletree is fast and instinctive. If he puts on 10 pounds of muscle and stays out of trouble, he will be a beast. *Trade our 2nd to Cincinnati for a 3rd, 4th, and a 7th* 3. Stedman Bailey, WR, West Virginia --Bailey might have the best combination of speed and skill in this draft, along with his former teammate, Tavon Austin. 4. Khaseem Greene, OLB, Rutgers --Lett…

    • 21 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. Started by bowlingtwig,

    I know this is off base but just wondering if anyone knows of a Cubs forum like we have here for the Bears.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. We are all victims of horrifically run years in the past. So, many can have an inclination to micro-manage and see so many issues and problems w/o seeing the big picture. I'm guilty of it for sure. That said, I really just wanted to take a step back and count our blessings as a Bears fan. Besides our storied history, great city, and rabid fan-base...what we are seeing now with this team I think it truly special. 1. We have a HC that's got potential. And he's up-front and honest with the media and fans. He's likable. He's surrounded himself with some good assistants too. Especially on the OL. 2. We have a DC that is excellent. Fangio has provided t…

  11. Started by Stinger226,

    This is an article that suggests what Emery might do in the draft. His traits he looks for. I think Hageman also fits that mold. http://nflmocks.com/2014/03/29/chicago-bea...icks-nfl-draft/

    • 22 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

  13. Started by BearFan2000,

    It's finally here, Draft starts tonight. A little less exciting today as we don't have a first rounder. This will our first look at how Ryan Poles runs a draft room. It's his first ever draft as GM. I'm both excited and nervous on how this will go. We have definite needs and only 6 picks. I won't focus on specific position or players but more or less what I'd like to see us do in general. Trade wise, if we do make trades I hope that we do so in a way that maximizes value. I don't want to see us sacrifice limited 2022 capitol, or borrow heavily from 2023, to not get back good value. I want us to be smart and strategic about our draft day trades if we make any. I…

    • 23 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Urlacher is doing a great job of getting to the ball carrier but he needs to start wrapping up instead of just bouncing off of the opponent.

  15. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Biggs just tweeted that its's at about $6.8m

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  16. Started by Pixote,

    Bears' Dvoracek finally fit for duty I am a huge Dusty fan and am anxious to see him back on the field tonight. This guy, if he can remain healthy, along with Harrison & Idonoje, will give us the best defensive tackle rotation in the NFL, PERIOD, no questions asked.

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...right-time.html

  18. Started by Pixote,

    Endurance is strength of rookie RB Forte The Sun-Times has an interesting article stating an argument that Forte's decline in running yardage is simply not using him enough. I am not sure I agree, as I applaud Turner for turning to the air when defenses stack the box, but it does seem to have some legitimate points. I was wondering what your thoughts are on this article?

  19. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Cool ‘behind the scenes’ story on how the Bears acquired Mack. Also note towards the end of the story how on day one while at practice Mack was already displaying his leadership skills. Freakin awesome. https://www.chicagobears.com/news/how-the-bears-acquired-all-pro-khalil-mack

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  20. Started by jason,

    What high risk, high reward players are you hoping the Bears take a chance on? A few that come to mind: Robert Nkemdiche Shawn Oakman Moretz Boeringer Rashard Robinson Any others that you're thinking about?

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.