Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. I'll be away from the board enjoying some grillin' and chillin'... (It'll give nfo a chance to pile up arguments against me!) Anyway, have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone! Cheers and best wishes!

  2. Started by lemonej,

    This is a pretty difficult decision for me since I promised to try and bring some draft info to this site. The team that we all root for has no 1st or 2nd round picks so I'm in a quandry as to where I should focus my posting of information that I have researched. Clearly we have to be looking at the 2nd or 3rd tier of prospects in the upcoming draft unless we can somehow get back into the first or second round. So my question to everyone is do you want me to list all the prospects at each position or should I narrow it down to what may be available when the Bears make their first pick in the 3rd round? The hard part of narrowing the field is I may omit someone who slips i…

  3. #Bears have agreed to a 1-year deal with Marc Mariani. Welcome back, @marcmariani80! ?⬇️ https://t.co/VEZxvrKkyn

  4. Started by Butkus,

    I have to eat a bit of crow here, as I have been slow to see that BABICH has to go! The defense sucks! Maybe it is the player, but regardless you have to get someone new in there to see what you have and try to be more succesful. THIS GAME WAS PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!! This was not a game one would expect of the Bears D, geting pushed all over, no pressure on the QB, and the run and pass poorly defended! And if Lovie does not like it, he can go too!

  5. Started by Mongo3451,

    I need to win a bet. Is our blue "midnight" or "navy"? I need some concrete evidence. Help!

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. Started by scs787,

    http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Speci...-206411921.html

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Started by Pixote,

    Link: http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/sha...rcTrk=RTR_95649 Clipped from the Austin American-Statesman article by Tony Plohetski and Kevin Robbins: Former University of Texas football player Cedric Benson was arrested and charged with assault with injury early today after an incident last month at Annie's West at 706 West Sixth Street, where officials said he punched a bar employee in the face. The 27-year-old current running back for the Cincinnati Bengals had been involved in an altercation at the establishment and was being escorted out when he punched an employee, according …

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  8. Started by Stinger226,

    Were slow at work right now and I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I have been checking out the draft with my free time. We need 2 safeties, 2 DEs, and 2 DTs,1 CB and I think the way the draft will fall that the best defensive player on the board will be: C.J. Mosley/MLB/Ala He is consistently rated in the top 10 players in the draft and is almost always there when we draft. I think we should take him because he will have a huge impact on our defense in the first year. He is a physical specimen, although a light 238. but has great instincts. He was the team leader on defense for the last 3 years, and we desperately need that. We need to b…

    • 13 replies
    • 2.1k views
  9. Started by Connorbear,

    If they fail to make the playoffs, the entire coaching staff should be dismissed. This Vikings game is huge. Peace

  10. Started by jason,

    This article poses an interesting question: https://bearswire.usatoday.com/2019/02/01/5-moves-the-chicago-bears-should-make-in-free-agency/4/ Should the Bears go after Clay Matthews? Does anyone really think he's going to sign for a reasonable and minimal contract considering his production the past few years? Would he start over Floyd?

  11. Started by nfoligno,

    Okay, I am going to say upfront. This is from PFT, but while there are some haters out there, PFT is a pretty good source for rumors, and an excellent source (IMHO) for number crunching and legal analysis. Anyway, here is their list for all teams cap space. We are shown to have about $20m in cap space, which jives w/ LT2, but does not reflect the recent moves, so I would put another $10m in space on top of that. Three teams (Carolina, Wash and Indy) are over the cap and will have to restructure and/or make cuts just to be under, much less make moves. CURRENT 2008 CAP NUMBERS PROJECTED PER-TEAM CAP: $116,000,000 Arizona Cardinals $109,500,000 …

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. Anyone see this on ESPNews? Hopefully it's on YouTube or something. Did he forget who his new QB is?

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  13. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...er-in-december/

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. Started by jason,

  15. Started by Chitownhustla,

    The Bears O started off shakey???

  16. Not sure if this was previously posted but its worth a look for those who haven't seen it. http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80774666 Assuming its true, I almost wish he'd shut his yap a little.

    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. Myself & two other people were on seperate computers at noon last Saturday to try & get Bears tickets, with very little luck. I was just curious as to how damn hard it is to get through on these or if anyone had any luck? The only luck was 50 minutes into two tickets for the home opener came up. After trying for so long, I got all excited and clicked "confirm" without looking & went to try & get more. Finally after an hour & a /2 I gave up, and looked to see what I'd bought . . . I about shit when I saw the total cost for two was $540.00. They're United Airline/Cadillac Club Seats which are apparantly bad seats with minor VIP privileges (whi…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,6724458.story

  19. Started by lemonej,

    Comcast Sports Net reports that the Bears have named Greg Olsen the starter at TE. From what I saw at TC this is not surprising and its nothing against Des Clark(67 starts in a row) its just that Olsen has improved more each year and looks ready to blossom.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.1k views
  20. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...sman-19.article 6 reasons why the Bears' franchise is inept November 19, 2009 Even if Rex Grossman's dad is wrong, does that make the Bears right? Whether or not the Bears failed Rex Grossman or Rex Grossman failed the Bears, the point is still the same: the Bears haven't had a "franchise" quarterback since Sid Luckman. In fact, the Bears haven't even had an offense that ranks higher than 15th in the NFL in Jerry Angelo's nine seasons as general manager. They've been 26th or lower in seven of his first eight full seasons. Sorry, but that's a far bigger problem than Dan Grossman. The Tribune rushed to the B…

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.