Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    per McClure

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    per everyone

  3. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2012/01/28/gm-se...ete-with-emery/

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. http://www.chicitysports.com/2012/01/28/ch...por-jet-gloves/ Pretty sick, glad to see Nike taking over will bring forth some sweet stuff on the field.

    • 30 replies
    • 6.1k views
  5. Started by balta1701-A,

    The Trib has a big story presumably in tomorrow's paper on former Bears LB Hunter Hillenmeyer.

  6. Started by Chitownhustla,

    HMMMM interesting

    • 16 replies
    • 2.5k views
  7. Started by lemonej,

    You are in the war room and Mike Adams and Michael Floyd are available at the 19th pick. What's your pick. I would take Floyd over Adams because I believe he is a higher rated prospect than Adams but Floyd can't get the ball if Cutler is on his back.

    • 28 replies
    • 4.6k views
  8. Started by GakMan23,

    vxmcclure23 about 2 hours ago Lovie Smith will meet with former Bucs QB coach Alex Van Pelt Tuesday about QB coach/passing game coordinator opening.

  9. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...ak-to-jim-zorn/

  10. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    From National Football Post; read the (laudatory) article here. Who is Phil Emery? An inside look at the new Bears GM. Greg Gabriel Just like a few weeks ago when the Indianapolis Colts named Ryan Grigson as their new general manager, the Chicago Bears have named a person who may not be well known as far as the media goes, but in the scouting world he carries a big name. Phil Emery is an excellent choice to lead the Bears. He has been a scout and a Scouting Director in the NFL since 1998. He started with the Bears in 1998 and worked there until after the 2004 Draft when he was hired by Atlanta to be the Director of College Scouting under general manager …

    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3478746.story Good read

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I brought this up awhile ago.. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/jensen/1035...nce-briggs.html

  13. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...m-deal-follows/

    • 1 reply
    • 842 views
  14. Started by Wesson44,

    Has anyone seen or heard how Jay's thumb is healing or has healed? Not much i the news about him or the thumb

  15. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I know someone did this awhile ago, but I just thought I'd check a few mocks around the internet and see their Bears projections for round 1. Here's what I found Walterfootball (Walt)- Michael Floyd Walterfootball (Charlie)- Peter Konz ESPN (Kiper)- Michael Floyd ESPN (McShay)- Kendall Wright Bleacher Report- Peter Konz Rantsports- Michael Floyd Draft Countdown- Alshon Jeffery Draftek- Mohamed Sanu Draft Site- Michael Floyd

  16. Started by adam,

    Picture of the hit, still looks brutal: http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,7798460.story Per Rotoworld: The brace: http://lockerz.com/s/180054663 I doubt he plays in 2012 or ever returns to form after something like that. Ouch, video:

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/10507...n=chicago-bears Intriguing. From what I've been reading, Emery doesn't strike me as high profile big spender. I suspect they are going to try and get a deal done for Forte. This would make some sense, and I think he might be past his silly stage... Or would that matter? I still like Burress (as he could be available) or even better Marshall. But hey..what do I know?

  18. Started by Connorbear,

    You are one of the good guys. Best of luck next year. http://www.csnchicago.com/blog/bears-talk/...&feedID=626 Peace

  19. http://www.chicitysports.com/2012/02/06/ga...rom-super-bowl/ Hester/Lovie/Sayers were all featured in the NFL Timeline commercial from the Super Bowl. Hope I wasn't the only one that got excited watching that.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  20. Started by madlithuanian,

    OK, the SB is done. Laddi-fricken-da. I was bored. A close game doesn't mean it was a good game. There was nothing that went on that remotely felt like greatness. Just good-ness. Congrats to the Giants. They earned the victory. Now, we can focus on the Bears and next season! I'm totally chugging massive glasses of Kool-Aid! If this Giants team can win it, our Bears with an improved WR corps, better OL play, and an improved DL can do it! I truly feel that if we address all 3 issues in FA and the draft, and stay relatively healthy in the key positions...we're going and winning. And in a kick ass way. BEAR THE F DOWN!!!!

    • 17 replies
    • 2.5k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.