Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by dawhizz,

    No real surprises here. Sutton was never a fit in the 3-4, Edison is obsolete with Grasu & Boggs, and Royal couldn't get on the field. Lasike is a little interesting considering he was the only FB on the roster and now that title belongs to undrafted rookie Freddie Stevenson, who hasn't even stepped on the practice field yet. Also saw that Victor Cruz is scheduled to visit the Bears on Monday. Not sure what he has left in the tank.

    • 9 replies
    • 2k views
  2. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Yes...he has sucked as a returner, but damn has he been good in the slot. I want him back next year. Showed good hands, a knack for being in the right spot, and even did a nice job gaining additional yards after the catch. He reminded me a bit of Bobby Engram late in the year (who is the best slot receiver I can ever remember the Bears having in my span). I presume Royal will be cut (or restructure) and given what Marc showed, I'm okay giving him some additional responsibility.

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
  3. Started by Noots,

    Noots’ Notes-Game 10: 37-3 Loss to Green Bay By Michael Nudo The Green Bay Packers (5-5) beat the Chicago Bears in every aspect of the game on Sunday afternoon at Lambeau Field. The loss forced a three-way tie atop the NFC North as the Vikings were beaten by Tampa Bay. Green Bay Grants their fans a Lambeau Lambasting (AP Photo/Morry Gash). OFFENSE Quarterback A hobbled Kyle Orton (13-26-133, Fumble), got the start for the Bears. His foot was heavily bandaged. It didn’t matter. One highlight was an excellent pass to Forte to defeat a blitz on third down in Packer territory. His lowlight was a fumbled shotgun snap that was scooped up by Jason Hun…

    • 8 replies
    • 2k views
  4. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    I'm not good at math, at all, and I'm not very good with the cap space thing too, so I have a question. People say the Bears need to extend Forte to a bigger deal so $7.7m isn't on the cap this year and they keep saying it's because of the guaranteed money. How does that work? To help me, just use this: 5 years, $40 million, $20 million guaranteed. Does this mean it's only like 5 years, $20 million against the cap, or what? Thanks in advance.

    • 14 replies
    • 2k views
  5. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...-terrell-owens/ IFL team dumps Terrell Owens Posted by Mike Florio on May 29, 2012, 6:50 PM EDT Getty Images Receiver Terrell Owens can’t get back in to the NFL. And now he’s out of the IFL. The Allen Wranglers have announced that Owens has been released. It’s hardly an amicable split. The statement takes multiple shots at Owens for not having the right level of commitment. “Our fans are amongst the best in the league and it is impossible to maintain a player when even our fans notice and comment on a player’s lack of effort both on and off the field,” owner Jon Frankel said. “We need to do wh…

    • 12 replies
    • 2k views
  6. Started by dawhizz,

    Now that the draft is over, do the Bears make any free agent moves? Any guys on other teams at QB or WR in danger of being cut because of the additions made by their teams? I was thinking maybe Josh Johnson would be the odd man out in Tampa Bay, but it may end up being Griese. The Giants, Dolphins, Jaguars, and Browns all made a couple of early picks at WR, but it's hard to imagine the Bears wanting any of the guys who would get cut (with the possible exception of Ernest Wilford in Miami). I can't help but think with so many young WRs on this roster, and such a young offense in general, you need a strong veteran presence to help move them along. The only veteran offensive…

  7. Started by Stinger226,

    Its August and have heard from all the leagues Im in, but havent gotten or seen anything on this league yet. Who is the Commish and has he sent the invitations yet? I havent gotten one yet, it that is the case. Let me know whats going on. thanx

  8. Started by tshanno,

    Its been a while since I posted here. I htought I'd throw up the latest blog entry for comment. I'm sorry to say that is looks like you'll have to go to the website for the links. If I get time I'll start posting them here on a more regular basis. Tom S. -- http://chicagobearsfanforum.com/blog/?p=240 The Bears and the NFC North * Dan Pompei of the Chicago Tribune points out that the Bears took DT Marcus Harrison one spot ahead of where the Packers were going to take him in the third round. Pompei goes on to say that with Harrison’s off field problems this could be a blessing or a curse. Here’s hoping Harrison doesn’t own a boat. * Receiver …

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  9. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...incent-jackson/

  10. Started by Pixote,

    On the Bears website in the ChalkTalk with Larry Meyer it has this Q&A: I would have never thought that Payton fumbled the Ball 85 times in 13 seasons. In retrospect, that is only 6.5 fumbles a season.

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  11. Started by Connorbear,

    For those of you who wanted a change at kicker. Two attempts missed in the 3rd quarter - make either and we are kicking for a tie at the end. Peace

  12. Started by Wesson44,

    So with the FA moves we have made are we gaining on the other teams we play or will they be trying to catch us? IMHO we have had a powerful FA run this year sure we lost Louis(G), Davis/Speath(TE), Urlacher/Roach/Hayes(LB), Toeania (DT)Moore(CB),and Campbell at QB....but we have done well with the guys we signed like Bushrod(OT) Bennett/Maneri(TE), Anderson/Williams(LB)and i think we only need a few more players to once again get to the superBowl...we need s speed WR DT,LB and a G PACKERS Lost....Jennings/Driver(WR)Woodson(CB),Walden(LB),Crabtree(TE) Gained....Tavecchio(K), LIONS Lost....Florence(CB),Hill(DT),Avril(DE),Cherilus(OT),Durant,(LB) …

    • 14 replies
    • 2k views
  13. Started by balta1701-A,

    Game winner thread. That was a huge win for the Bears. Big 11 point comeback. Big performance in the 2nd half. That was a really good team the Bears stood up and went blow for blow with.

  14. Started by azbearsfan,

    http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/4004...n-low-down?pg=1 Interesting article about some possible bargains. Even more interesting that alot of these guys match up with our needs and would be somewhat of an upgrade. Hopefully Emery will find some cheap talent.

  15. Started by akshaz,

    Sorry guys. But, I'm tired of Angelo's history of trading down in attempt to stockpile 7th round picks who don't make the team or never make an impact. Can we get a real guy, please? What's wrong with trading UP every now and then to get a legitimate impact player? It takes absolutely no courage to trade down. I heard we'll possibly go as low as 42. Really??? Just in time to ensure all top-tier O-linemen are gone. Ditto for DL and CB. But hey, we may be able to get another 3rd level, 5'8 WR! What a joke!

    • 11 replies
    • 2k views
  16. Started by bear trap,

    I've been a bears fan for 29 yrs and this is the FIRST time ever in those years when I have no desire to even watch anymore games... That says a lot... even during the jauron and wandstat (spelling?) I still wanted to watch the games... but this yr I seriously have no enjoyment on Sundays.. if the coaching staff stays after this I will not be watching any games next yr... asskicking like this deserve massive pinkslips... embarrassed to root for this team and that goes from the joke of a qb we have all the way to the conditioning coach!

  17. Started by adam,

    After Wilson and Wagner deals, Seattle has to clear some cap space. McDaniel will probably sign with a 4-3 team, but he would be a decent pickup to fill the hole made by McDonald (and only a few letters to change on uniform). Could he work as a DE in a 3-4? Just curious because he is only 30, played for SEA the last 2 seasons, and shouldn't cost more than $2-$3 mil per year. On a totally unrelated side note, I did some research (not complete yet) after the Wilson and Wagner signings and found that there are 12 teams that will have over $70mil in cap space tied to their top 6 players in 2016 (basically 6 players taking up half their cap space): SEA, DEN, GB, P…

  18. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    per the Titans twitter feed

    • 21 replies
    • 2k views
  19. Started by AZ54,

    New Years Even update have a lot of changes among the top 10 draft eligible players. As always I prefer CBS/NFLDdraftscout.com rankings and player profiles. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings Notable changes have Jonathan Allen at #1 overall ahead of Garrett. Jabrill Peppers at #3 Dalvin Cook RB #4 Cam Robinson OT #5 most surprisingly Deshaun Watson QB at #6 overall Fournette has dropped to 9th on the list but having 2 RB among the top 10 players, if it holds, will be interesting on draft day. I'm not interested in Watson but I certainly hope some other team is, especially in the top 5. Seeing one LT in the top 10 mean…

  20. Started by Da Bears 88,

    Link Get well soon Fridge.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.