Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Did anyone pick up on something I missed? I didn't hear a definitive answer on that process. From the presser, I took away this. -They wouldn't rule out hiring a Coach first -When asked who would hire the GM and Coach, George and Teddy committed to final say on the GM but no mention of the coach -Multiple times, they commented on Accorsi being hired through the process of finding a GM and a coach -The specifically mentioned that half a dozen representatives for coaches had contacted them, and they add to the list once it's sorted out I don't know if the Bears are going to relegate to a GM the ability to hire the new coach.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
According to PFT there is a possiblity that SH could be a cap hit. Old , but could he be Ruben Brown?
-
- 11 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Per an NFP piece written by his former agent, Ricky Williams came very close to declaring for the draft after his junior year. The Bears reportedly preferred Williams to Curtis Enis, and this agent thinks they would have drafted Ricky had he declared in 1998. ...so instead of going to Ditka in New Orleans, he could have easily been a Bear. What do you guys think?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
The Redskins are not believed to be interested in free agent LB Lance Briggs, according to the Chicago Sun Times. It looks like Briggs overestimated the market. He hasn't even made a visit yet to our knowledge. If he makes it through the first wave of free agency, Denver, Cleveland, and Tampa Bay could up their efforts to pursue him.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Points of View, June 2, 2008 http://chicagobearsfanforum.com/blog/?p=261 The Bears * Brad Biggs of the Chicago Sun-Times reports that WRs coach Darryl Drake believes the wide receivers are better this year even without Bernard Berrian and Muhsin Muhammad: "There's a lot more explosion out here right now." I want to believe... * Mike Mulligan, also of the Sun-Times has a fluff piece today on Devin Hester in which he says Hester needs to be paid. The part the stuck out to me were one or two comments from Drake like this one: "He has as good a pair of hands as anybody. And then his natural ability to run after…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I read that OL Kevin Shaffer is no longer in the mix to be the starting left guard, and the fight will be between OG Johan Asiata and OG Lance Louis will compete for the job. So where does this leave Beekman as a back up? Is Shaffer that bad at OG and will be a back up OL? Does Tice think that Asiata and Louis are doing so well that one of them will be the starter this year? What are your thoughts?
-
- 6 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I'd have to check to see for sure, but it occured to me how fragile our position maybe really is. Had Detroit been given the win on that end zone catch at the beginning of the season, we finish with the same record as GB, meaning GB probably wins the tiebreaker and we have to get a wildcard, which we would have lost to NO's better record and the Giants who destroyed us head-to-head. In other words, that one call was the difference in us missing the playoffs/Lovie maybe losing his job and our sitting pretty against the Seahawks in Round2. A game of inches indeed. Again, I'd have to check to see for sure because in that scenario, but GB and the Bears would have the …
-
- 10 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...ary-individual/
-
- 13 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Feel free to blast this idea but with our shortage of safeties that can play, could it hurt to take a look and hope he can develop? I mean come on, that bloodline rules... Myron Rolle cut by Steelers
-
- 9 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Tyrann Mathieu is currently on NFL AM and wow, I don't know what to think of him. He admits he only benched 4 reps at the combine because "his focus was on keeping a tight circle, staying off weed and having a 4.4 40." The issue I have with that is if he has to use so much of himself to just keep normal friends and stay off an illegal drug, that situation is rough. Another issue I have is that he put that put focus into a 40 to run a 4.4 and still couldn't. Mathieu also claims he had to be told a couple times to stop and still didn't. Oh, and he said if he got drafted by New Orleans, he'd have to find a way to stay out of trouble. Ouch. I still think he cou…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I loved this bit from the Daily Herald, actually got a good laugh out of it to start my day. Some NFL Predictions to make you laugh or cry
-
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Brad Biggs @BradBiggs 14s14 seconds ago #Bears announce RB Jacquizz Rodgers and OL Nick Becton have been re-signed to 1yr contracts. Rodgers was core ST player pre injury.
-
- 10 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
First, I love seeing my favorite game gaining popularity in other nations. This guy has all the measurable you want at WR, or maybe at TE. I watched the highlight film and felt he would make a better move-TE than WR because his first step seems a bit slow. Then I see that he ran a 6.65 3-cone drill at his pro day. Those two don't match up IMO but we have to consider his highlights are most likely just him playing in Germany without the benefits of advanced training like he has been receiving in the last few months. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000064...er-on-nfl-radar FWIW the self-proclaimed best player in the draft, Jalen Ramsey, ran a 6.9…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I have been only on here once in awhile, and was curious about the money league thru hear? Did I miss news or it hasnt been set up yet?
-
- 2 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
This is an awesome video and breakdown, I love the title. I have no doubt that this guy will be able to anchor the left side of the line.
-
- 16 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Players are starting to fall so what does that tell us? Henne/QB--2 year-8 mil Cassal/QB-2 year-10 mil Probably means we say good bye to McCown--a better QB than the two mentioned and we wont be paying that kind of money for a backup QB Shields/CB-4year-39 mil Ross/CB-1 year-570 k Greenwood/CB-1 year-570 k Grimes/CB-4 year-32 mil Hall/CB-4 year-17 mil Hayden-1 year-840k Probably means Peanut will be closer to Hall (30) money I would say a 2 year 6.5 mil(dont see the Bears paying that) Pollard/S-2 year-6.3 Allen/S- 1 year-955k Stuckey/S-4 year-? Were looking at Mundy and Mitchell I would say contracts if we sign them will be a…
-
- 19 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
One play one interception now thats production LOL!!!!! Vasher look out you might be on the bench my friend!