Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I see all the happy feet grave dancing on Lovie (and last year on JA) and I wonder how many of you really understand the big picture here. No, I'm not going to stick up for Smith because there's plenty of reasons over the last 9 years to say goodbye to him at this time. But this season at 10-6 with that god damn shitty O Line isn't one of them. I'm a Bears fan and I hope like hell Emery knows what he's doing but I saw no evidence in his personnel moves thus far that he honestly understood the most glaring problem he faced when he took over. You can't blame him for patching a few holes and giving Cutler some weapons but there's a long way to go guys. We won't likely be an…
-
- 16 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...e-tag-an-option I remember someone questioning if Jay has bought in. Here is a part of this article that kind of talks about it. “I’ve said it before: I’m convinced that Jay is a franchise quarterback,” Emery said. “The rest of that as far as where we are going in the future, we’ll work out that in the offseason. Certainly I’m pleased with Jay. I think he’s grown in certain areas. When he’s been healthy and been on the field this year, he’s been playing at his highest level ever during the course of his career. "I think he’s improved in the leadership area. I think his demeanor has improved. I think the time off…
-
- 11 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Anyone see the twitter message from Bennett to Kyle Long? Marty to Long on twitter "why are you worried about who is following you on twitter? More important shit is happening in world than Kyle Long's tweets. I don't need this form of social currency maybe you do. If a follow from me is going to make you feel wealthier then u need to get out more. I prefer our day to day interactions in person. But that's just me. You have my number. Stop the bullshit." Not sure what caused Marty to tweet this. I hope there isn't a real locker room problem. As for the tweet, why tweet this and complain about social media on social media. Stupid. I love that he…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000047...in-negotiations So unless we draft a QB, all signs point to Cutler in 2015.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
I know it's not going to happen because of the money involved and the fact that he wouldn't want to come to Chicago, but how awesome would it be if Ray Lewis signed with the Bears? Urlacher - Lewis - Briggs (HOLY SHIT) The other oddball idea about this is moving Urlacher back to his college position of Safety. --I don't want either to really happen, but what do you guys think? Is he another one of those players that you all don't want because he's a bad guy off the field?
-
- 8 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
The easiest thing the OC can do is make sure the play reaches Jay before you need to use a time out. We would have been able to stop the clock and have probably over 2 mins at the end of the Game. Why can Jay have a no. of plays with down and distance that if I don't receive a play by X seconds I can choose a play.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Henry Melton @HenMel Good to be a Bear for another year hopefully we can get a long-term deal done soon! #BearDown #FranchiseTag Hurts a lil but glad to have him around for at least another year. If the reports that Collins will be tendered are true that's 9.7M of the ~12 spent already(on 2 DTs), throw in the the 3-5M for the rookie pool and we're probably in the negative...with quite a few holes to fill. Get to restructurin Phil!
-
- 24 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Is it me, or did both our 2-pt attempts look like they had no chance even if completed? I would like to think we have a little more up the sleeve next time we have to go for 2...
-
- 10 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
BREAKING: Super Bowl 51 champion TE @MartysaurusRex is headed to the @Packers. Seriously, next is AP or Charles to Packers.
-
- 13 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
How so many on this board seem to think they have a handle on what this new regime is going to? We have to mesh guys from 3 different organizations just to form our offensive and defnsive schemes. We have no draft history on our FIRST TIME GM and his working reklationship with our NEW HEAD COACH and his coordinators. So tell me why do you think you know what this group is going to do on personnel moves etc.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...-marvin-austin/
-
- 10 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
If we fail to make the playoffs this year is Lovie canned? Or does Angelo & Co stay with him and ride the storm out...
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
What the hell do I do with my Sunday nights now?? Go to bed early?
-
- 7 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Official Petition to Stop Roy Williams From Doing the First Down Dance | We're bringing attention to a great cause...getting Roy to stop doing that damn 1st down dance, all the while helping charity! I've donated $1.11 in honor of Roy. Good cause, good premise, hopefully the dance is reserved for just touchdowns.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Let's say we traded somebody for another 2nd rounder. How unhappy would you be if we took Kentwan Balmer with our 2nd 2nd rounder, DT from North Carolina? He's arguably in the top 3 DT's this year, and we all know JA loves DT's.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Per the Tribune and Pro Football Talk, Urlacher is saying that the report in the Sun-Times is false. He stated that he never threatened to quit or be traded,a nd that he wants to stay in Chicago. He also said that the Bears have offered a one-year extension and that his agents are great and working on a deal for him. He also stated that his neck and back are feeling fine and that he is rehabbing well.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
I think, as a Bears fan, and feeling slightly petty about things...I want both teams to lose. A - SF, while they have Robbie (and that's about the only reason I don't mind them winning), they are where we want to be. The story of how Lynch fleeced us, how we let Mostert go, etc...will be played over and over again. I kind of don't want to hear it. B - KC, yup...we will forever hear the Bears took Tru over Mahomes. That dead horse will be flogged ad nausea. Then, Tyreek Hill having domestic problems...kind of hard to root for the guy. That said, Reid seems like a likable chap, and I don't mind him finally getting one, thus validating Nagy? And Mahomes p…
-
- 15 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
- 4 replies
- 1.9k views
-