Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by jason,

    What's the best, most realistic trade you can see for the Bears? The requirements pretty much have to be: 1. Trade value similarity 2. A team that might make a huge move because of extra picks 3. A team that might take a huge gamble 4. A move up to get a player that is unlikely to fall I have been looking at this for a while, trying to crunch numbers, and I finally found one that I think is very intriguing. Chicago trades 1.3 (2200) Cleveland trades 1.12 (1200), 2.33 (580), 2.52 (380) 1. 2200 & 2160 2. Cleveland is in rare position to energize their franchise. Two first rounders and ten picks overall. 3. Cleveland is not known for …

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  2. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    https://twitter.com/DickersonESPN Didn't see this coming, but getting younger. Lattimore may be our #3 pick.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. Started by bradjock,

    We hoped we would trade down in round #1. Draft multiple players to start on opening day and help us in the future. We traded up. Drafted a QB who will start in 2018. Traded down. Drafted a TE who might help us in 2018. At best, this is a mediocre team next year. That's at best.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Started by jason,

    Here is what I want, and I'm being completely serious. 4th-Pick Desmond King. If he's not available, which is likely, I want to double down on OT. Sharpe, Davenport, Johnson. Pick 2 of 3. 5th-Ryan Switzer, WR, UNC. Seriously. I've been singing his praises for months. Great possession WR. Unguardable. Fearless returner. Trubisky' favorite target. 6th-If King was there in round 4, pick Chad Wheeler, OT, USC. Otherwise, Draft secondary. Kazee still available? 7th-Chad Kelly-Hey, Glennon is obviously gone after this year.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Started by AZ54,

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000080...bs-in-next-wave

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. Started by adam,

    #Bears waive QB Connor Shaw. per Twitterverse I liked his potential, but with Trubisky, Glennon, and Sanchez, not much room for him.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  7. Started by Stinger226,

    We keep having vets become available. I think Decker is on the downhill slide. His injury last year is not fully recovered. I think we have thrown enough darts at the board in Cruz, Wheaton and Wright. Cruz is the only one 30 or older, so lets see how it plays out. Decker is still dealing with healing where as Cruz is one year removed from his injury. We have White and Meridith they are young and with upside so if we continue to bring in retreads it will lose snaps for the guys we need to keep moving forward. So for Decker, no.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    All - Apologies for the site outage. We should slowly be coming back online. The server the site sits on blew-up and DNS issues came through, which take a while to get resolved (as there were a variety of underlying domains behind the actual server). Everyone should start seeing the site come back online over the next 24 hours. Apologies for the outage and it will be good to start talking football (and thankfully everything is online prior to the 1st preseason game)!!!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Started by OmahaBear,

    How many games does Fox need to win this year to save his job.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Started by adam,

    From Twitter:

  11. Started by jason,

    Look, I know I'm a homer - like all of us - but it seems that the Bears constantly get screwed by the refs. Case in point, the personal foul called at the end of the half that allowed the Vikings to get a field goal, and ultimately momentum. Also, let's not forget the horrible reversal of the MuhMuh TD, where it looked pretty clear in super slow mo that the tip of the ball was touching the goal line - and that's all that is required. Oh, let's not forget the "intentional grounding" call that went against Kyle Orton, and the fact that all three announcers basically said that it was horrible call. And I won't even talk about the constant holds on the Bears' DEs that…

  12. Started by AtHomeBoy_2000,

    Per ESPN: Bill Parcells says he's about ready to return to the NFL.

    • 8 replies
    • 4.1k views
  13. Started by dleeholland,

    Hey Guys! First time back since we switched over to the new site. I like what you guys have done to keep this going! It seems to be a much more user-friendly site as well, so keep up the good work. I also haven't been back cause I've been down on this team for the past month (who hasn't?) and getting to see them get beaten twice in 5 days (i was at the Giants and Redskins games!) really sucked. That said, the big win over GB yesterday got me in the mood to post again, so I thought I'd spout off about "winning when it doesn't matter" vs. "sacrificing victory for a high draft pick". Let me just come right out and say it makes me sick when fans, sportswrite…

    • 8 replies
    • 3.4k views
  14. Started by Connorbear,

    and other news. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...earnt28.article Peace

    • 8 replies
    • 3.3k views
  15. Started by adam,

    11 Return TDs in 2 seasons. Silly. That doesn't even include his FG return last year. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3173810

  16. Started by CrackerDog,

    Get the D healthy. Retool the O Line (2 new starters at least) via the draft and FA. Pick a RB in the first round. Tell Turner to call the games like he did today... Agressive! Sign Briggs, Berrian, and Des Clark. Let Grossman go. You may go into the year with Orton as your QB but bring in a solid FA if available. If not available, draft a QB and keep Griese as your backup. Start Orton. Trade Benson for a mid/late round pick. Do it now. I'm hearing the injury he has will require a lot of work to rehab. Who believes he'll have what it takes to rehab it? Start thinking about paying Hester.

  17. Started by Pixote,

    Check out this article link: Will James be back in 2008? Pure speculation, but if for cap reasons the Cards let James go, would the Bears be a contender for his services? Personally, I think the Cards will find a way to keep him, but he sure would look nice as our starter!!

    • 8 replies
    • 3k views
  18. Started by Connorbear,

    Setting the picture - I was watching the Packer/Seattle game at my friends house. When Favre made the scramble and underhanded throw right before half I turned to my friend and said "I bet Madden had to get up and clean himself off after that". Peace

    • 8 replies
    • 2.7k views
  19. Started by bschmaranz,

    Raiders coach refuses to heed Davis' call to resign The world's craziest sports franchise owner is at it again.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.8k views
  20. Started by Pixote,

    On PFW website the latest The way we hear it article entitled: Bears feel very good about defensive front is an interesting read.

    • 8 replies
    • 2.8k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.